How do you feel about Andrei's viewpoint and values?

How do you feel about Andrei's viewpoint and values?

> Is Romania okay as it is?
>No, because we are indebted to the Americans. Ceaușescu didn't leave any debt, but we weren't free either. It sucked. Things are better now – there's drugs and women; freedom.

Are you Watching that Gypsy? By any chance.

Jesus, what an ugly fucking subhuman.

Are you mad the Wallachian pushed back Islam to it respective lands, Abdul?

I remember that before 1989 there were no women here, the stork Brought be and me an my brother were raised by my single father. Thank god we have them now. Drugs existed also during Ceaușescu but not all retards had acces to them.
How old is this subhuman to talk able the regime?

Are you mad that I insulted someone whose complexion is close to yours, Pablo?

>Things are better now – there's drugs and women; freedom.
The more I learn about liberals the more I think that Stalin did nothing wrong by GULaging all his opposition.

Romania is in a very difficult situation and Andrei has no idea where it begins and where it ends. He has given an oversimplified answer to an overcomplicated question.

Communism wrecked Romania, on a number of different levels, just like it did several other countries. The current situation is a direct product of that era.

>I"m glad we have freedom, but I'm unhappy that we're using that freedom to spend money we don't have

Sounds like a smart kid

Look Muhammad go Aloha Snackbar in your own Country and leave the poor Germans alone

Vee is a gypsy?

Now, that's what I call an uninspired retort.

>Be ten years old.
>Wake up on Christmas day
>Turn on TV to see what's on.
>Holy shit

Lol darky.

>wanting anything more from life than drugs and women
Get real kids

No its a Joke. Well I don't think he is?

>No, I hate communists
okay, looking pretty based so far...

>Things are better now - there's drugs and women
fucking dropped, what a waste of potential

What? I'm 100 percent Germanish for my Father's side.

I remember watching a documentary about communism in Romania with my mom. They were showing how Ceausescu was showcased the products of Romania, like salams, meat, vegetables etc. and it was all fakes made out of wood.

He certainly doesn't look nor sound like one.

DESU its 2:30 here an I'm tired of right now.

That Rumanian nigger Can't get a fucking USB.

>subhuman gypo half-breed talking about how Romania is better because of weed and pussy

This is exactly why the world is in such a state, people are just animals driven by pleasure.

>Bred with the gypsies
>Have shitskin
God I hate degenerate Southerners. For some reason they think they're the best.

nice hoodie

Ceaușescu was a saint for romania

and they killed him

look what romania is like now

8/10 he should be allowed to keep his children from our state

>I hate communists

He's on our si-

>I enjoy women, freedom, and have earthly desires like the rest of us

DROPPED WHAT A SUBHUMAN ROMANIANS ARE NOT WHITE HE IS THE ENEMY

This tomfoolery will be the downfall of the right, the infighting

Many are lies, twisted cherry picking
I didn't catch the good times bit my parents said that before he came up win the idea to pay all country's debts things were ok. After not so great as all good quality products were going to export and for the ppl scarce bs.

> like salams, meat, vegetables etc. and it was all fakes made out of wood.
Riiight, because it's easier to make an elaborate 1:1 wooden copy of meat, than to get some real meat.

You do realize they did it as a decoration, so the whole thing lasts and doesn't go bad?

Hold on tight, Romaniabros, it gets better.

>inb4 Ceausescu was the only good leader of Romania who brought the gypsies cultures, industrialization, ordnung and education.

That guy is more white than you will ever be Muhammed

>all fakes made out of wood.

Those are lies. We did produce a lot of those, but they were all exported. Nothing that we produced was ever consumed locally.

I guess Romanians did eat wood that looked like vegetables, meat and so on. But those we exported to, didn't.

>Communism only benefits the lowest of the low

No shit, Sherlock. Bydlos thrived under the USSR, that's why they want it back so much.