/mämmi/
/ee/
kurva anyátok

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7kh7p4cD6Qc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

usta kreytii oulu piyanmilli perkele

3st

What's the deal with this half Azerbaijani qt in your green party? Is your green party full of self-hating lefties like ours is? Also, it looks like EKRE supports preserving the environment of Estonia and promoting renewable energy and things of that nature. Our right wing doesn't give a rats ass about the environment so I was surprised to see that about EKRE.

First rightful poster, other than OP.

bump

Femboys are the future of Finland

No way SVL, you will not annex us to Sweden.

i like fug threads

Perm is the most dangerous place in Russia,

what

This is sad to hear. I hope that things get better with time. It is important to emphasize the Finno-Ugric identity.

At least we have money and a lower suicide rate

first for the Mordvins

I doubt it's any more dangerous than most of the towns in the Urals.

Erzya or Moksha?

>At least we have money and a lower suicide rate
Don't worry, all your problems will be solved by ~2090-2100!! Hungary's population will drop by half. That's right! There will be just 4-5 million of us.

But wait! There is more!

As our population numbers are dropping dramatically - by over 50.000 people every year, or half a million in 10 years to be precise - our gypsy birthrates are BOOMING. Gypsy women are dropping kids so fast and there are so many babies in their bellies, they barely can squeeze them through their vaginas one by one, they come in duos and triplets.
Meanwhile multiple villages' worth of people disappear each year, whole cities are abandoned and become ghost towns. It's already happening.

Indeed. By 2100 there will be 5 million Hungarians, and 90% of them will be gypsies. I hope you'll find your new language relatives much more accommodating to your taste, because it sure as hell we won't be around for it.
Enjoy.

I love you Hungary but you need to do something about your retarded politicians.
Killing universities and selling your country to German companies is not the way to go.
Fucking Slovakia is doing better than you are, and has been for a long time.

Maybe I'm missing somethong but I though that Orbán is the good guy.

True. Hence I won't a shed of single tear when this whole shitshow falls the fuck apart. Which won't be far away by the way.
Why don't we protest? Communism and Russians ruined our people. They ruled with terror, murder and torture for over half a century. The authority now can do whatever they want and nobody will protest. They say: what's the point. Everything will stay the same. We'll just get punished. And you know what? They're right. Nothing ever changes. It's our mentality that needs fixing. Politician corruption is just the symptom. But there is no cure for our backwards culture. It's a truly lost cause.
I despise Hungarians and our government too. Good riddance. In 2020 the EU monies will stop flowing and this country will head straight for the gutter. Like, Greece tier poverty.
Can't wait to get the fuck out of here. Dead country for dead people.

Orbán is not a good guy. We call him Viktátor, because he's just like Putin. Systematically destroying our democracy, spreading corruption and mafia, castrating judges and creating laws that benefit only him and his buddies
Disgusting.

I am going to Tallinn in a weak, in the Old Town

Tell me what not to do and what to do pls

i don't speak mongolian, sorry
pic rel
there there hungary bro
there there
you can always come here if you want
cluj and bucharest are breaddy nice

You need to fight back. Your country isn't completely fucked over by the remnants of communism. Don't lose all hope.

Estonians need to stop fugging with our bolis

youtube.com/watch?v=7kh7p4cD6Qc

I think Romania unfortunately is in a very similar situation, in that you also have lots of corrupt politicians, the wages are poor, like ours and so on. But thank you.

Trust me user, had you lived here for the past twenty five years and saw what I had seen, you would have given up hope too. Most young people agree with me, since 5 out of 10 young adults wish to GTFO to the West.
There's an scathing ironic saying in my country which can roughly be translated as: 'the last person to leave the country should turn off the lights' meaning everyone and their mother is leaving, this country is fucked.

are people draining out the country that fast?
here we have 9 people leaving every hour
the worker to pension ratio is fucked too
9 workers for every 10 pensioners
heck the special pensions program that our current commies love so much has been declared unsustainable by our ministry of labor, which is one of them
so you know it's bad