/NFL/ General: PGOTW edition

SEA:Thomas Rawls, C.J. Prosise sitting on Friday
LAR:Cooper Kupp missing third preseason game
IND:Stephen Morris to get reps with first-team O?
BUF:LeSean McCoy: I'm not on the trade block
BUF:Jordan Matthews 'making great progress'
WAS:Jordan Reed 'pretty confident' toe is fine
JAC:Chad Henne will start third preseason game
OAK:Raiders LT Donald Penn officially ends holdout
CLE:Browns trying to trade Brock Osweiler again
PIT:Conner behind Toussaint on PIT depth chart
WAS:Jordan Reed gets in first practice Wednesday
BUF:Jordan Matthews back doing individual drills

Friendly reminder that oolong Kapernigger is a no talent piece of shit who will never take another snap in the NFL

It's time for the cutlel to go full clutchler.

Raiders

Fourth for Watt and Clowney combining for 35+ sacks.

>the jets are seriously unironically considering Starting Hackenberg Week 1

they really are tanking if they do this

sixth for Patriots repeat

>Strength of Schedule is a meme

>ywn have arms like this

AFCBest

>all of AFCW in the top 4

What did they meme by this?

Meme magic for everyone

>yfw Lee Smith is so big he looks like a regular human next to Shaq

Is the AFCW the best division?

forgot my image

Why is there so many other threads?

O/U on how many interceptions Jordan's #1 NFL athlete gets this year?

I'm thinking 7 and that's being conservative considering the QBs he plays this year

5, people will ignore him Michael Peters on the Chefs

yes

Who /hurricane/ here?

He was the most targeted cornerback in the NFL last year for some strange reason and still allowed like a top 8 lowest catch percentage among corners. Are we really sure people have learned their lesson?

Blake Bortles goes down to Jax beach to drink often. He got in trouble with the cops once trying to drive after drinking. Now he has a moped he rides around on so he doesn't get arrested. Looks funny.

Lol

I actually believe this. People wanna feel sorry for that faggot but I've heard so many stories from locals about how much of a fucking Manziel-tier partier he is. I have no doubt he's not doing well because he didn't want to put in the work the past two offseasons

Raiders and Cowboys broship????

Fag

I think the phins could be a breakout fantasy team, but until Belichick dies they don't get through the tournament alive.

Please ignore all broship posts
do not give this faggotry attention

Look at that roster. It's not tanking if you're just actually hot garbage.

Strength of schedule is not a meme, retards trying to project last year's SOS onto this year are the meme.

Carr is elite

WHO HERE /JAGS/

Checked
TYBC

I don't see why not.

Both have a great history but then promptly went to shit after their golden era for years dealing with constant arrests and disciplinary issues.

Now both are in a revitalization entering a new era behind young QBs, elite O-lines, and elite WR corps, with horrible defenses.

TYBC

JAGS
A
G
S

Probably top to bottom yes. Then or NFC south or NFC East. AFC West has the best defenses top to bottom for sure. NFC south has the best 4 QBs for sure and the NFC East teams are each unique in their style but they could all be over .500 with a 10 win team missing the playoffs.

>mfw Shad Khan just gave the OK for the front office to sign Kaepernick

just gotta find a way to pull him off the texans roster at this point

it's true
i'd go take video of it, but im scared

Go back to the chimphoop general with that faggotry

Just a reminder the Coach who ok'd this play still has a job.

The roster is bad, sure, but it's not quite as historically inept as some people are making it out to be. The Defense has a good amount of young talent and they were actually able to run the ball pretty well down the stretch last year.

Hackenberg and Petty are just so bad though they could take the whole team down.

to be fair, he had the perfect fall guy in Grigson

>1555
>1-5
Just like Carr's record against KC?

>starting Chad fucking Henne
>Jasg

The defense has some talent but the offense is totally inept besides Powell.

Friendly reminder that Chad Henne beat Tom Brady with far less talent on offense than what he has now

Why haven't they picked up Kaep, it's fucking racist.

>1-5 record against the Pats with the only win coming in their worst year since the turn of the millenium
>he literally lost his job to Matt Moore and Blake Bortles

They're afraid he's going to steal Andrew Luck's Gameboy.

>hating on Super Matt Moore

That and there's no receivers so your kinda good running game is going to muzzled by 8 and 9 man fronts by week 3 when nobody respects your wrs or qb.

I'm a niners fan

>I've seen this before
Have fun this year bro.

I actually like him (and think the Dolphins didn't need Cutler at all because Moore wouldn't have been worse than him).

>Implying Chad Henne won't go 10/10 for 200 yards and 3 TDs today
>Implying Chad Henne won't light up a fag on the final QB kneel in the Superb Owl after he styles all over Atlanta for 6 TDs

>implying Atlanta isn't going to get wiped out of existence in their first playoff game

both henne and allen are better than bortlels at this point

Because he's trash

Honestly, the Dolphins are dumb fucks. Did they really think Cutler would do any better than Tanneshit? Do they think that Cutler's offense can beat the Patriots or whatever team ends up in the Super Bowl?

They do. The fucking absolute madmen do.

tbf, I don't think he was supposed to snap the ball

Lol KC can't even win a playpff game though

for the most part you're right but I like some of the interior offensive linemen. If they can get a good LT in FA or the draft it might be a decent o-line.

well I'm only expecting like a 3-5 win team. I think they'll be just good enough to miss out on the top pick of the draft.

Cutler is better than Tanneshit. He was pretty solid with Gase considering lol no weapons.

They have 4 games against the bills and jets at least but since they're the lelphins I bet they'll split those 2-2

Will KC pick up Brock Lobster to replace the failing Smeth?

Yeah but the 32nd QB in the league being better than the 33rd is nothing to write home about.

How long until the bears stop sucking?

>tfw will never get paid millions to be a bad QB

Go back to reddi

It's already been 32 years, what's another 32 more?

Everybody but old senile Coughlin and his crew could see that Bortles is a train wreck, that the 5th year option was a colossal fuck up and that they should've brought a QB this offseason.

God damn at least start Allen, he'll be shit but at least is new shit and not the old tired one.

>implying I even like KC
>implying KC's playoff futility doesn't make Carr's record against them even more embarrassing

Both Cutler and Tannehill suck though.

Go back to school, Summer's over.

If you yuse that LOPSTER meme again you should be banned for reddi posting

Mahomes baby

Are you retarded? They've won a playoff game recently, and swept the Raidniggers last season

who /JoeyStylesonNBC10/ here?

I wish they gave Fales more of a chance instead of instantly resorting to cutlet

They split with one of them being a beat down from the raiders.

>LOPSTER

Joey is doing NFL commentary now?

OH MY GAAAAADD

See

>LOPSTER

>Raidurrs fans

>last season
>your comprehension
Must really be a Raidniggers fan

>laughing at urself

We 2017 now faggots.

trips doesn't erase

>LOPSTER

Was that the year for your prison release? :^)

No one else shitposts the way I do. No one else prepares the way I do. No one else knows football the way I do. No one else is as big a shitposter as I am. No one else is as powerful a baiter as I am. Tripfags might get 80 (you)s and I can only get 72, but I guarantee he can’t piss off a Patsfag the way I can. No one else can do what I can do. And I’ve truly figured out in this process, if I can maximize all my potential in every aspect of the thread– this is bold – I do have the ability to be the greatest shitposter to ever post. Imagine taking user’s intellect and a trip’s preparation and putting it on a guy with a moderator's body. Why can’t I be the greatest? The only thing stopping me from it is me. That’s what’s driving me now.

Fuck off Tiki

Parole desu senpai. It's been a rough few years. Who knew you couldn't take 10 pounds of kush to Oregon? I thought it was legal there.

Lol. Go get em kizer.

Boo

That's now what was supposed to happen. They had lined up their entire offense right at the edge of the sideline with helmets on. The plan was supposed to be that when they all started running down like that the patriots would think they were trying a quick sub to go for it on fourth and then try to sub out their roster as well. During this they would snap the ball to get a too many men on the field or similar call. Basically tried to out belichick belichick. It failed miserably being that the pats didn't fall for it and didn't substitute anyone.

From there they weren't even supposed to hike the ball and just take a delay of game or call a time out. Unfortunately either the punter or long snapper messed that up and hiked the ball leading to the obvious result.

>besides Powell
Enunwa's not bad either.

Enunwa's ded for the year.

he ded tho

>Jests
Holy fucking shit. I liked that guy, too.

AHHH!

who spoils the imperfect season?

They're going to win 3-4 games and get themselves out of a top 3 pick.

where will Brady put number six?

Boo 2 electric boogaloo