Look at this little Mexican boy

Look at this little Mexican boy.

His home and his land was stolen by Americans.
His family and race exploited by American capitalism.

Really makes you think...

I feel bad for that kid. They're going I brainwash him and he won't even notice.

Now that's a shame

>1post by this ID

*to brainwash
Don't invest in the apple jew

>make america mexico again
I know they're trying to be edgy with all the maga stuff, but it just sounds stupid.

Sometimes I feel like crossing the border with a "Make Mexico Spain Again" sign

>Make america mexico again
Oh fuck off. There are plenty of people that could tell you to go back to spain.

Why do they want to make America become Mexico? So that they can flee it and make Canada become Mexico?

Third world mass immigrants are like parasites, once they ruined their host enough they jump ship and move on to the next host.

Mexico owned California for 21 years in the 1800s. Is he talking about Texas?

He's too young to even comprehend the material of that sign he's holding.

Kek imagine a post apocalyptic move where all countries are ruled by ether Mexican immigrant drug cartels, Muslim refuge terrorists, or The eastern Asian super power they all face off in an epic 3 way war.

Mexicans like native Americans sold land for gold and shining beads.

Where this "Really makes you think..." meme came from, its infuriating.

He's young enough to get the dick, that's for sure ; )

I'm hoping this is only a chicano thing, and most Mexicans aren't actually butt hurt about some land lost to the US.

gtfo
sage

...Anonymous (ID: LN98TP3N)
06/19/16(Sun)03:37:58 No.77792121
1.61 MB
1.61 MB JPG
To my fellow millennials:

It's time we ackowlage the real world threat.

It's not a terrorist, it's not Trump, it's not big corporations, it's YOU!

YOU have been seeking the easy path to life, the free path to life, the one with no real issues other then who gets to use what sex bathroom!

I have news for you! The people my family is fighting over seas have not taking this "easy path" and happening right now our paths are meeting.

I ask of you, What happens when the hardened meets the soft?

I'll tell you what happens, the ones who chose to be week, chose to ignore, chose to have ever life decision regulated gets stomped on.

We live in a world where there are two types of people.

The ones who make choices, build there own success, and take what little that have and turn it into a fortune.

The second are the ones who refuse to acknowledge a choice exists and expect everything to be given from those who have done otherwise. They back down and cowardly move to more simple minded issues based on feelings and emotions.

Let me remind you what's going on outside of your safe space.

Our enemy's have taken a path to life that which your pussy asses cannot understand and as of now your Whole Food, transgender, minium wage increasing ass won't stand a chance when the home front so invitable comes!

You have a choice, you can heed my warning or crawll under the rock you call your safe space and be squashed like the insect you are.

It's time to wake up or die in your sleep!

many don't think about that because it's irrelevant, it's just those fucking chicanos

Yes.
California is so flooded with them all buisness is leaving the state for either Texas or, how odd, MEXICO. Because there its cheaper than all the shit they demand buisness pay for while in California.

but mexico is already part of america....

It's a chicano based movement that gets tons of support from mexicans. There are mexican NGOs that have only the sole purpose of funneling money into these movements.

>when Hispanics talk about it it's their land
>when whites talk about it it's stolen land

Make Philippines America Again

This is why we need to ship them back. They actively want to destroy our nation.

Really makes you think...

bump

Someone from Poland would be a first hand judge right?

You can have Aztlan back but after you get it back you gotta return it to the Apache, Comanche, and any other Natives left who you took it from.

Some SJW made that sign for him. The same SJW neglected to tell his parents that their wages would significantly increase in Trump got his wall.

>His home and his land was stolen by Americans
is he a disgaea character?

Shitposting won't remove Merkel from office, Hans.

i did that, didnt go to well. Police was called it was god teir good luck my dad knew one of them from their childhood.

If it was his homeland, why did he need to move 800 miles to get there? If he was born in California, and was not a Mexican...why di dhe have to cross the border to get there?

Why do they want to make another MExico? They already HAVE a Mexico, and it is complete shit. So why would anyone want to create another one?