To my fellow millennials:

To my fellow millennials:

It's time we ackowlage the real world threat.

It's not a terrorist, it's not Trump, it's not big corporations, it's YOU!

YOU have been seeking the easy path to life, the free path to life, the one with no real issues other then who gets to use what sex bathroom!

I have news for you! The people my family is fighting over seas have not taking this "easy path" and happening right now our paths are meeting.

I ask of you, What happens when the hardened meets the soft?

I'll tell you what happens, the ones who chose to be week, chose to ignore, chose to have ever life decision regulated gets stomped on.

We live in a world where there are two types of people.

The ones who make choices, build there own success, and take what little that have and turn it into a fortune.

The second are the ones who refuse to acknowledge a choice exists and expect everything to be given from those who have done otherwise. They back down and cowardly move to more simple minded issues based on feelings and emotions.

Let me remind you what's going on outside of your safe space.

Our enemy's have taken a path to life that which your pussy asses cannot understand and as of now your Whole Food, transgender, minium wage increasing ass won't stand a chance when the home front so invitable comes!

You have a choice, you can heed my warning or crawll under the rock you call your safe space and be squashed like the insect you are.

It's time to wake up or die in your sleep!

You are a nigger at best.

If we as millennials fail it will be because society wanted us to and nothing more.

It looks like society would rather eviscerate our whole generation rather than fix the reasons why we got here.

>YOU have been seeking the easy path to life, the free path to life

You're damn fucking right. Problem?

No it will becaus your pussy ass shops at whole foods and wonders why they have no money to pay there bills.
It will becaus your to scared to face realaity and issues that the 3rd world encounters daily!

>The people my family is fighting over seas have not taking this "easy path" and happening right now our paths are meeting.

Problem.
What happens when you meet someone who hasent.

What happens when that person is your enemy.

The pampered meets the lion!

This is the problem with lefties. They're so for addressing an issue, without offering any real solution.

this is where your wrong

us millenials are able to identify a multitude of assault weapons and their reload mechanisms

we can breach and clear a room in our sleep

we understand more about war than some stupid camel fuckers in a desert

I dropped out of high school junior year, took the high school equivalency test (an 8 hour test), got a high school diploma, gathered some shitty job experience for a year, and now I'm making $80k a year as a NYC union carpenter at age 19, and that's only gonna go up and up and up every year.

What have you done, OP?

Without sounding like an old man, millenials seem to be good little consumers who don't make a fuss and buy things as instructed.

They have much less of an anti-consumerist ideology.

Maybe it is because they grew up in a time of few rather than plenty so they crave the material.

Materialism, Consumerism and Globalism are cancers.

>MR. Trump in regards to ISIS what do you think the best way to stop a home land attack would be with out the means for boots on ground

>Trump: simple we don't let them into our country in the first place, we ban them as a group.
>Hillery: Now this is the problem with racist like trump , we isolate peole way to much. I say if a person comes over the boreder a requirement would not be the country of origin!

>Melinls go crazy

This is what's fucked up with my generation
They refuse to provide a solution to a problem and revert to a simple emotional reposnse that does not solve anything but hurt feelings!

Been working since I was in year 10, worked a night job whilst doing my HSC and have been working since I finished school

how am I lazy again????

No they don't and if they do won't for long!

you can act all tough online and WOW but when someone actively wants to kill you if you have been pampered like a baby all your life a tactical nuke won't save your ass!

then why does the USA still ban Iranians from entering the USA based solely on their nation of origin? You can't even SPEAK with Iran without the neocons blustering up muttering something something 'muh Israel'

Sounds like the carpet ban on Iran is RACIST as FUCK.

Become more successful then you will ever be as I'm not a spoiled as brat like yourself and when it comes to fight or flight I will chose fight!

There is not a price for that kind of knowledge and peole like you who think there is is the exact kind of people who will be purged in the near future

millennial have been desensitised to the obliteration of millions of lives at their own hands

any camel fucker with any sort of experience is most likely dead

there is a reason western millennial play vidya, and Muslims don't

we;ve been training for this battle our whole lives

Ha
I would love to see a draft and the first people is the on the front line is the Whole Foods email shopper list

These pussy ass faggots think they an post there way out of any situation. Let's see them fight for one

Watch the interview with Gavin and the lead singer from eagles of death metal...
The people in Bataclan didn't even realize that they had to run away.

It's totally true, either you work your ass off, getting the strength to manage your shit or you become a disgusting and lazy menace to society, which is not able to think for itself.

I kinda agree with OP, in a sense.

No, the graphic material you've been exposed and desensitized to does not necessarily prepare you to see that shit in real life. There's a monumental difference.

I don't know where the hell OP believes "his generation" got the mental preparation to defend himself from an attacker, but there is a sort of entitlement among millenials because they think seeing it through a screen is the same as experiencing it first-hand.

Are you sure it's not the Jews?

>Calls someone else a nigger
>Then blames society for his failures

Idiot.

Look at tumbler
These are the kind of peole that faint over a noes bleed

boomers created millenials and perpetuated their culture because they're too scared to give up power and pass the torch.

Don't worry I've been slaying kids like him all day.

He's a pussy as Facebook enriched idiot who things he can just block his problems away with a click

Wrong.
Ther touch was there
They just refuse to take it unless it's dropped and extinguished because they are a PUSSY

>front line
kek there's no front line when its all been glassed

>graphic
nah nikka i;m talking about counter terrorist operations, loading mechanisms of rifles, sweep and clear simulations, you don't think all this COD has just been for fun, do you?

What the fuck are you talking about easy. Our situation is worse because of other generations fuck ups. Our generation has to work twice as hard, twice as long with less job opportunities. Unless your from the Great Depression I suggest you shut your fucking mouth and take a look at the mirror.

Placing your faith in a time to weapon is a weekenss to be exploited by your enemy's

Your shit posting litlery cannot stump me
I'm enlightened beyond god like compared to you

What do you plan on doing, then? Because soon I'll be making $200k a year.

If you purge people like me, who's gonna build the buildings in the future? Who's gonna do all the carpentry work? I'm fighting far harder than you ever will be. I'm a member of the Libertarian party, I've converted multiple friends of mine to Libertarianism, I'll be voting for Gary Johnson this year, and I look forward to the future with Trump as president.

And you chose to pass the blame
On the end it's YOU
You made a choice
You had the options
You could have dealt the hand your given or fold and chose a new

You pussy out and chose the wrong hand becaus you fear the risk

I know your type I deal with them every day.

I enjoy tearing them a new one and bringing them to reality

I plan on living while you squander in a gutter

Rotting

just the sort of demented logic we expect to hear from cannon fodder, its going to be real fun seeing this go down :^)

What choice did we make?
Wasn't old enough to vote
Wasn't old enough to have a public voice
Wasn't old enough to take out stupid student loans for shit degrees.
Wasn't old enough to stop economic collapse.
Wasn't old enough to stop any of this.
All this shit was going to happen because other generations fuck ups and you have the gall to put this shit on us?

hey buds, the foreigners want to start class civil warfare. don't fall for it.

Two words
>Group mentality

Those who see the group as a way to win advantage for themselves or as an end are the ones feeding the cancer of society.

Those who want to "belong" to a group just beacuse of it are worthless and should be purged.

When you want to change the world, do the right thing guided by faith and logic, not by feelings and confort.

Confort is the enemy of real progress, to be great and make great thing you have to suffer and use your own suffering to power your actions.