Barcelona

What happened?

where's your chink girl image?

what happens in every professional league in the world where serious money is invested

Has Sup Forums always been a pro-Madrid board? Even when Madrid was garbage was there more anti-Barcelona posting.

Its pretty simple tbqh. Sup Forums is full of contrarians. Barca was best for a while and was bandwagoned by everyone, so Sup Forums hated them, now real madrid will be good for a few years so >we will hate madrid

Have you not seen how many people have been TSSSSUUUU-posting since the 2014 final?

>Its pretty simple tbqh. Sup Forums is full of contrarians.
This. Best post on Sup Forums.

TSUUU is literally the most entertaining sports personality on the planet.

If he were to ever leave, no one would give a shit about Halal

partly true, whenever there are opinions to be made anons usually go for the less popular option (trump, brexit, real madrid/tsu) and when this support pays off they rest on their laurels and brag for a long time about how they were right in their contrarian opinion, its rare that people actually jump ship
i don't see the halal fanbase dying out anytime soon despite being the best team in the world

Easy. After Blater got fired Messi didn´t won a ballon d or and barça didn't won a cl

Blatter had fuck all to do with UEFA, you dumb cunt. He was a FIFA man

JUST

>not posting the original Barcelona

Partly true.
Fact is TSUUUUUUUU won our hearts over time and trough some bad years.

Excuse me retarded but ballon d or is awarded by FIFA.

TSUUU is the second biggest clown in modern football, only after Zlatan. I don't think the next generation will laugh at any athlete like this.

*cries in catalan*

Nobody likes the scumbag missi

tsu tsu

but Real right now are probably the strongest team that ever existed and Sup Forums dickrides them all the time

LEAVE MISSI ALONE

>but Real right now are probably the strongest team that ever existed