Friendly Reminder: Trump will win in a landslide

He only needs to carry Florida (in the bag after Orlando) Ohio (will flip) and Pennsylvania (Blue collar whites)

Michigan's not going red. Otherwise, good map

OR should be light blue not medium

>California red

what's next? the Holocaust wasn't a hoax?

virginia only went blue for obama. it dindu for bill clinton. Similar to NC going blue for first obama, but back to red the second time.

Are you retarded?

no he's just pretending.

This reminds me of all those "Romney will win in a landslide guys!" threads.
Does anyone have the Sup Forums delusion collage?

I think he gets 298. Your map plus CO and NV minus MI

Kek, where do you live? Oregon would vote for Stalin

This. We still have ID laws and our Governor is getting challenged on giving voting rights back to felons.

>PA red

what is Luzerne county?

this is the map tbqh famme

trump needs PA, if he doesn't win that it's over.

Things are going to get better Trump is now only 10 points

pic is a bernout donation map. Greener means more money d'nated per capita. Greenest is two dollars for each person.

This isn't true, though.

Go to the reuters polling website, the thing they actually cited in the article

This is what I have at this point. I correctly predicted the final outcome of Romney vs. Obama 100%.

NC is without a doubt red. Trump signs and hats everywhere.

Nevada votes for the winner.
NC isn't fitty-fitty
CO is
NH is a swing state
Iowa is more liberal

a fleeting meme candidate whose faut de mieux popularity was 50% to do with shitty republitard alternatives and 50% resentment of the establishment, and who never had a chance (at the ballot), with even poll numbers now plummeting like his much vaunted about, never confirmed wealth

>Trump will win in a landslide

Depends on which areas have the best turnouts. Rural Oregon might as well be Alabama. If a new fruit flavored spiced beer latté was released on election day, voter turnout in Portland and Eugene would be low, giving control to the rest of the state.

>still phone banking for bernie

Who ITT predicted Romney win?

Why do you foreigners always go for form over function?

You really think Hillary is a better candidate just because she acts the part better? Just because she's more "educated"? This is a presidential election, not a Ph.D. thesis ffs.

Let's be real, us Americans might be a bit rough around the edges, but we know what the fuck we're doing when it comes to anything important.

And when Trump wins, he will make things better not just for the people who believed in him, but ALSO the people who DIDN'T believe in him. Because that's what a real leader does.

Let's hope they remember all of Hillary's smears and tricks and have learned to recognize them when she uses them against Donald.

>ou really think Hillary is a better candidate just because she acts the part better?
no... obviously

but she has an IQ >90, has the political pedigree to run a nation (aeons more so than drumpf, at any rate) and doesn't embarrass the U.S. (and its allies) to the degree the incestuous rapist pathological lying money junkie does

>genuinely "thinking" (kek) a clinically assayable dullard like drumpf is leadership material
>earnestly considering electing to POTUS the very personification of what's responsible for the collapse of the U.S. as we see it today

nigger features / nip fixtures... please... have some self-respect, FFS

There's the fact that Trump has little ideas on policy and no experience in enacting legislation and that he's basically conning retards (like a skilled salesman should and would do) but hey, you keep on believing in your

>And when Trump wins, he will make things better not just for the people who believed in him
topkek you really have drank the koolaid

keep on believing in your orange-faced buffoon

>orange-faced
haha! That's so true! I love insulting people's skin color! Do Obama next!

butthurt trump-voter detected

Go fellate a billionaire, faggot.

This electoral map is retarded. Worry about your shit hole, instead of weighing in on a real country's elections.

Canada why are you doing this
were since weed man started cucking your country Canadian posters are just salty terrible people
is it jealousy?
madness?
tell me leaf

You're retarded. Do you think that Trump is actually Orange? It's not his skin color, faggot.

>(like a skilled salesman
the only real "sale" he every has to preside over was the property deals in NYC during the property price slump and he screwed the pooch royally on that front because he could not coalesce political interests with buiness

>the tree is known by the fruit ti bears

I honestly don't see any states who voted for Romney in 2012 flipping Hillary's way. Let me know if you see any.

>FL - Obama won this state by less than 1% in 2012, despite a landslide election overall. I think it will flip after Orlando.

>NH - This is an old school Yankee Republican state. I think Trump's message will resonate well enough here to give him a narrow win.

>OH - People think it's automatically going blue because they assume they are only going to vote for Kasich, but I'm not so sure. It has a lot of blue collar workers who were hard hit by the economy. PA might also be closer than expected for this very reason, though less likely than OH imo.

Just flip one of CO, NV, and VA and that will put him over 270. PA for a landslide.

Ohio will definitely be red. In Ohio exit polls, all the Kasich voters said they would vote Trump if he won

>giving serious replies to aussies
You done fucked upWew this asshurt

yeah i still don't get why people think PA will go blue around here it's all blue collar workers who are fucking pissed manufacturing was shipped out of the country

>Hillary
>IQ>90
>didn't watch how fucking retarded she was in the benghazi tapes
those alone flipped me she just looked so goddamn incompetent it was disgusting that people lost their lives because of it.

For me it was:
>Did you wipe your server before we arrived?
>What? Like with a cloth? No...no
This is a very smart woman who is pretending to be retarded to extract as much wealth and power from the political game as possible

ITT: Cucked australians trying to show their goverment is right

Is there any chance of Trump winning New York?