NATO should invade Russia so that cute Russian refugees will flood based neutral Sweden

NATO should invade Russia so that cute Russian refugees will flood based neutral Sweden.

there would be almost no refugees, Russians are very retarded and very patriotic, you would get shitton of central asians coming

n-no, slavic girls are urging to come to sweden.

western euros dont like slavs in their cunts

Who's this qt?

>Russian refugees
We'll just nuke the shit out of everyone in the case of a successful NATO invasion.

They will hate you if your overlords will invade Russia, fuck off
Let's be friends and allies instead

>Let's be friends and allies instead
kys

Nop, your country are just open for african's refugees

>Russians are very retarded and very patriotic
These young qts aren't neither retarded nor too much patriotic. But don't expect anyone to suck your cock if you will do dumb things like invading Russia. By now we are the ones who made the dumbest decisions and many of us realise that, but don't you try to be dumber than us.

>most muslim country in western world talking shit

Also everybody knows thay your country only allows non-Europeans as refugees

I invited thousands of Chechens during 90s but you didn't allow a single Russian to flee to Sweden. I means those 300 000 Russians and other non-Chechens which were withdrawn from Grozny. And also from other former Soviet republics.

Enjoy your Somalian qts.

It is too easy to get Russian gf if you're Scandinavian. I guess girls think that average Swede is like Ragnar from TV series Vikings.

>I
*you invited

because we are

"retarded pseudo-patriotic" whores (ones of those who vote for Putin) prefer Turkish cocks, lol.

i know one belaruse girl that lives here, when i asked why she came to slovakia and not some western country she said she doesnt want to live where lot of immigrants are, she is very patriotic also

We are not in NATO though.

im a fat 176 cm neet highschool dropout
can i have one ?

Are you kidding? No

then you're a liar

kek what about the average brit then? probably someone off jeremy kyle I know thats what most polish people think

can somehow confrim, i remember back in 2000, i was like 7 and we had a russian boy in class, he only speak russian he was funny but skinny and obviously poor as fuck. He and his family got expelled after few weeks the teacher tell us. If he were african he'll be french now. Sad !

Nato should stop existing and Usa should split into many smaller countries, so they'll stop posing a threat and bullying the rest of the world.

what is avrg height? are you avrg?
I heard Scandinavians are tall, but I also heard that Lithuanians are also tall
im 1.82cm I think that's average

Just fucking kill yourself, slavecuck.

Just leave us alone, you shitvak subhuman.

182 is average for the younger generation iirc. Older people are slightly shorter and bring the national average down to 180.

more like shitskins bring it down to 180, afghans etc are usually not over 170cm.

I have noticed that people in big cities are taller than people in towns though, dont know why.

great, then i guess i will be able to fugg danish girls, and wont feel like a manlet while doing that

what's the point if alpha Somali males are gonna get all these qt's?

russian qts lust for black males?

Shitskins don't show up much in the statistics, because if you aren't eligible for military service, you won't be measured.

Lika barn leka bäst.

Sweden is for the strongest of the african bulls only

post more russian qts

nato should invade russia for no particular reason except for fun plunder and resources.