Best movies to soothe crippling depression?

best movies to soothe crippling depression?

i loved her so much.

Other urls found in this thread:

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Inside Llewyn Davis
Lost in Translation
Midnight in Paris

500 Days Of Summer

What Dreams May Come (1998)

Did she dump you? Did she pass away? Those 2 are the only acceptable reasons to feel sad, so if this is some bullshit about how some girl rejected you or will never reciprocate your obsession then you can fuck right off.

We need to talk about Kevin

inherent vice

She dumped me after 2.5 years and fucked another guy a few days later. Sure things could be worse but it doesn't mean it doesn't feel shit right now.

I got dumped in February after 2 years and trust me it sucked at the time but the only thing that helps is just that, "time" I'm 100% happier now without having to deal with her bullshit everyday.

Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind
Before Sunrise

It's the memories that fuck me up man.

holy fuck you dated a girl for almost 3 years and you never proposed? what the hell were you waiting for

Desu, if it's because of a girl. I found it hard to watch movies about cheating women or relationships. It just took me out of the movie and got me thinking. Play a game instead.

We started when we were 16 and I'm only 19 now.

End of Evangelion

Sweet November

oh well, no biggie then. Go fuck some other broads to forget her you're only 19. enjoy the free love it doesn't last once you have a kid and family with somebody, which I assume you're planning to do at some point

Her

Thanks man.

We've all been there, man. It sucks but you'll get there I'm not worried about you. Take it easy

therationalmale.com/the-best-of-rational-male-year-one/

I swear to god if you read "year one" you will avoid years of pain and anguish now and forever. It's a great recovery tool. Free of advice, bashing, hate, etc. Just pure descriptions of reality written by an older guy.

Give it time. My mom passed away 1½ years ago and you start forgetting them. I don't even remember her voice or face now

It will get better. You'll get used to your life without her. Some movies/songs will remind you of her no matter how hard you try though. I've been there.

Now would be the best time to start binge watching a show you've kept telling yourself you were going to start/finish.

Looks interesting I'll give it a read

>normies on my board
REEEEEEEEE GET THE FUCK OFF MY BOARD YOU BLOGGING PIECE OF SHIT

Uh oh, leegun just logged on. Everybody get random and say faggot and cuck a lot.

hehe

^this

What's it about? Is that the Joseph Gordon Levitt film?

dont EVER call me a normie again stupid bitch

They fade with time as well, a little at a time but you get over it. Trust me senpai, I was ready to jump off a bridge earlier this year, just don't let your depression make you get on SSRIs or any other garbage meds because all they do is make things worse. I gained 50 pounds in 3 months from Zoloft/seroquel

19 dude
You've got so much pussy to smash
She did you a favour by showing you her true colours and dipping the fuck out before you were attached to her for ever with a kid
Go get fucken laid bro
t. Oldfag that has been through it 5 times

Probably to dodge a bullet

Nice link user
Thanks for that
Gonna save that one

>I gained 200 pounds in 1 month from mcdoubles

ftfy

No it was 50 pounds from Zoloft/seroquel. I've lost 40 pounds since I stopped taking it. I have celiac so I don't eat fast food, sorry, to ruin your shitpost

Couldn't be anymore ruined than your life bro.

Aliens, then Alien 3.

The Dark Knight Rises

OP needs to be the bigger guy in all of this

>Falling in love
Ur strange

When my heart was broke, I discovered Forgetting Sarah Marshall. Maybe it's time that you discovered it too.

You got dumped. Get the fuck over it and yourself. Think about the good times you've had and the fact that you got to have them. Take it from me, a thirty one year old who's NEVER had a relationship or an opportunity to be dumped. Your life could be way fucking worse. Man the fuck up or saw off your dick.

>forgetting your own mother's face
what the fuck senpai

quit posting frogs and guaranteed you won't be such a piece of shit fucking loser

Remember OP.

Wrists are like roadways.
They're best when you cut with the grain than cutting across.

Way to fuck up that saying.

blue spring by Toshiaki Toyoda