Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

lol

what's this? OwO

WE

>from the creator of kidulthood

Kek

I liked Kidulthood. Adulthood sucked though and this looks pretty bad.

>that tagline

It's the third in a trilogy.

>KiDULTHOOD

>Every story has a beginning. A middle. And an end.

These stories never make sense because it's not hard to be poor in the UK.

If you're poor in America yeah you probably do have to sell drugs and kill black kids to get money for your cousin wife to get a new liver but in Britain you just ask the government for whatever you need and it gets given.

I get 600 quid a month for my "depression" and my bills total around 200 so I get 400 of play around money each month.

Hi fellow disabilityfag, I get €752 here a month in Ireland

Are you at the point where they've stopped trying? I just have to go to a cbt thing every three months and that's it pretty much it.

>british tv shows

youtube.com/watch?v=tyhmlS-CMsQ

Never been to a single thing like that, in many years. I'm not sure they even know I exist anymore, the money just goes into my account

That's the dream, hoping to get there soon. The only "problem" is my GP is actually a nice person and seems to care about me so she writes letters to me every so often.

>from Mickey off Doctor Who

I've seen this. Some parts are offensively stupid and some parts like with a lot of British crime drama make me pretty mad. There's this psychopath who threatens to stab the lead.
At the end they decide it'd be a good idea to go to the bad guy's lair and shoot it up with uzi's. No, I'm not making that up. They get help from the local kebab owner for that part. Also not made up.

You're probably better off keeping in some kind of contact. I could die tomorrow and it would have no impact on anyone outside my immediate family. I haven't spoken to someone my own age in five years, completely cut off and retired from normality. I live in this weird limbo between life and death and time just slips away. But on the plus side I can keep up to date with memes

BONGS BTFO WILL THEY EVER RECOVER?

Is Britain the most cucked country culturally?

Living the life mate

Does brexit mean nothing to you? Less than half of the country is cucked. Mostly londonistan and the smackden known as scotland

Superior show coming through.

It's like your not even trying with these things nobody's ever heard of

>brexit
>ensuring less white migrants and more pakis

I'm in New Zealand and I get the equivalent of 756 pounds a month for my depression and anxiety and have to spend nearly all of it on bills

I can't imagine what it must be like having that much money to spare each month

Do you live with your parents, or flat with people, or what?