Is chvrches new single "get out" really about Brandon ? What does everyone think?

Is chvrches new single "get out" really about Brandon ? What does everyone think?

I hate them now. Thanks a lot.

Nice quads

>this thread

Yes.

Sounds like it

Bump

Do you guys think it's sad that when a band has a frontlady, nobody cares about the male members?
That picture is just cute Lauren plus 2 random dudes.

Brandon is a kaleidoscope

This is now a GET thread

whos is Brandon???

no in fact i think it's inspiring that three weird tiny scots are able to move to NYC and make a living this way

Her former lover, turned stalker.

He posts on Sup Forums.

>meaning that there's so much about him she couldn't pin it down, not knowing who he truly was/is and has this inconstisant warped veiw of who he is.

nice 42

oh jeez really?

Damn

Nice trips.

Can we agree the song was kinda eh?

fuck you dude
nah it was eh

i liked the latter half of the song when lavren talks about kaleidoscopes but overall yea, it's standard churches fare

Check dis shit out yo

grimes...get outta hereee..lol

hey

There's a lot but I don't feel like breaking it down right now

does grimes have a brandon?

yes
me

yorubafag

bump

why?

How new are you? You seriously don't know Brandon? He posts here practically every day complaining about how depressed he is.

he probably bet on a really expensive horse

you don't remember the Anime James storyline from 2016? i remembered

Its more annoying when people on this board taunt him just so he can post here.

He buys into though. At this point Brandon is obviously aware of what he's doing and how we view him. He just goes along with it for the attention. He's also never justified why he's still a tripfag when all it seems to do is cause him problems.

reminder he talks about himself with his trip turned off

how's the E-career treating you cunt?

it's just a thing i do in grimes' threads when people wont shut up or they continue to construct fake dialogue purely to bump a thread after 3 hours, i'm not sure what else to do at this point

that's fine w/e gives me an excuse to post pictures of lauren

right who fucking cares

only redeeming quality is that Jamie xx sample which is just... a sample

Justin seems like a really arrogant fuck, i don't care if they're dating i just don't like him personally

I'll just wait until the album.

He has a shitty life, just said on facebook last night his guitar was stolen and pawned

Yeah, no doubt, but he should be complaining on /r9k/ or whatever and not use Sup Forums as his personal blog.

His parker? Oh fuck

How long til she hits the wall?

this is uplifting

From what he said

i don't see her walking into any rocky and destructive relationships, what a stupid question

I've been on her since '12 and this is literally the first I've heard of any of this.

I hate to say that I think she would have been better off with brandon

does Justin really need her that much?

Only when he needs to leak private pictures of his partners on the internet

well i hope she enjoys her shotgun wedding

"Leak"

She wrote a fucking song him. Something was there

rec me a forum where i can discuss chvrches without every thread immediately turning into brandon thread

What's there to really discus

music, for example

Lavrens tushy

And having them fuck dogs

what happened to the grimes posts about her being a sexual masochist with strange dudes? her boyfriend must have found that shit hilarious, and it went on for months

Garbage new single, theyre so gona lose all their audience the dumb fucks

why am i the one paying for this

i'm not a fan user

This isn't a grimes thread

oh but it's no good if i can't take it for myself

I'm thinking the same thing

Because of your poor decisions

Have no idea but probably not

where are you right now?

None of your business

i was treated poorly, stupid cunt

why do you tripfag on an anonymous website with your actual birth given name that's fucking retarded. you've done all of this shit voluntarily, nobody has ever coaxed you into it, and you play the fucking victim every time. kill yourself and lose all of the weight instantly buddy

>bitches all the time
>discloses every single aspect of his miserable life
dont even try to give that none of your business anymore faggot

Dsent tell us something and gets ripped on for it

Your entire life is our business, Brandon. You have no private life. You live to wallow in your sadness, which you inevitably bring here.

Kill yourself i'm so tired of you

you're either lying or retarded

no you did say something actually, i'm guessing you're just a boring person in real life or something

Like he hasn't been shit on by life

>he

Why does everyone want me to go out with him

I really don't get why people are so upset that I didn't say where I am and if I did what does it matter

testing my internet account

Go to bed lavren

No

then dont share any of your mopey shit, its none of your business right?

I wasnt

Just cause tou arent right this moment doesnt mean you dont do it overall dum dum

I didn't deny it. Why think this songs about me

Damn

The grimes autist that gets pissed for the smallest thing

Why is Sup Forums so fucking retarded?
Are you guys seriously larping as this chicks ex boyfriend? I get it she has has a nice ass. But the music is really godawful and this whole pathetic Shit show is taking the whole waifu thing way too far