NOOOOOOO

>NOOOOOOO

I don't get it, why was this scene so universally fucking hated? I mean, god forbid lucas give darth vader some character depth! Oh no!

Was it just star wars cuck fans losing their autistic shit over their shitty robotic character finally having some emotion instead of being a self-parody?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qLGupfhR0JY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Here is a (DottyDot)

He was never a cartoony, 1-dimensional villain. I believe you are baiting.

first

The NOOOOOOOOOOOOO was really cheesy. He could have dropped to his knee and said something better.

>stupid NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
>walks like a retard
>shit dialogue
Seriously, the dialogue makes him look like a baby

Everyone laughed when I saw this.

>I don't get it, why was this scene so universally fucking hated?

The epilogue should have been delivered without any dialogue.

>the most unintentionally hilarious moment in cinematic history

DO NOT WANT

>character depth
>NOOOOOOOO
>emotion
>self-parody
Opposite day today or something?

>Walks like a retard
He's walking like Frankensteins monster. You would be too if you had robot legs and had a foot added to your height.

It was comedic.
The shout was stupid and ruined the entire movie, even though the entire movie was already shite.

This is why episode 7 is the best star wars movie

I didn't really have a problem with it. The only people I notice who have a negative opinion or laugh at it are millennial hipster fags who think they know Star Wars.

youtube.com/watch?v=qLGupfhR0JY

I agree with the nooo but the walking was fine. He just got robot legs and was using them for the first time

>finally having some emotion instead of being a self-parody?
Like when he kills the Emperor to save his son and then laments his failures to Luke?

I don't know, OP.
I had no problem with it when I was younger but then it turned out the majority hated almost everything from the Prequels.

I think it's more casual viewers that didn't like it than SW fans

Basically after two movies of following Hayden's Anakin, we suddenly shift to a stunt double with James Earl Jone's voice playing the character, still acting like Hayden's Anakin, but with JEJ's voice. Its an absolute jarring shift and Hayden should've been able to do the line with his own voice, maybe with some indications of a strained voice Then seeing that he could barely talk unassisted, he'd be given the mask and the JEJ filter.

Honestly the shift between unmasked Anakin and James Earl Jones always felt odd to me, even in the OT. I even think they should've considered making Jones Anakin's real voice even unmasked.

Everything about the scene was fine except the nooo part. He should have roared or let out a long, deep "ahhhhhh" or something.

It was the NOOOOOOO, if he just did a RRAAAAAAAGGGGHHHH it would have been less cheesy, or even if he just stood there motionless while the room got fucked up.

It was the birth of a movie legend, and it was delivered like a fucking mexican soap opera.

>He's walking like Frankensteins monster.

He was literally the Frankensteins monster - this scene is a direct reference to the Frankenstein. Lucas loved adding those things in Star Wars flicks - there's even documentary explaining how Star Wars became "the ultimate movie series"

they should have never made James Earl Jones say the word "Padmé"

>He was never a cartoony, 1-dimensional villain. I believe you are baiting.

lmao he was exactly that in the original trilogy

>episode 7 is the best star wars movie

I still say this sometimes irl. I get chuckles too because my friends and I are autists :)

The line came off as cheesy.

Personally I was disappointed that his very first act as Darth Vader was to give a shit about someone else.

Just dropping to his knees and maybe collapsing would have been enough.

that xenomorph

>Lucas added a similar No during Vader tossing Sheev down a well in RotJ

Literally why I'll never buy a new version of the OT.

Becuase it was the worst execution imaginable. They made it sound so fucking stupif and goofy. It completely ruined the scene.

>"NyyyyyEEEOOOOooooOOuuuuuuUUUUU"

Don't be fucking retarded, it was goofy as fuck.

Nobody yells "NOOO" IRL it's 10yo-tier writing.