Is the premier league really the greatest league in the world?

is the premier league really the greatest league in the world?

Yes because it's have West Brom I love they

No

Not quite, but it is the most entertaining.

This is probably the right answer.

Doesn't have the best teams, and is lacking the worlds top few players, but its the only major European competition that has 4-6 possible title winners.

>Arsenal hasn't won in 13 years
>Liverpool and Tottenham have never won the EPL
>Leicester was mainly a fluke which benefited greatly from every other team doing shit (which you can see from their low point total)
Getting sick of this big 6 meme

zzzzzz

La Liga>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>Bermuda triangle>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>EPL

>high heels with skateboard on the beach

Is there a picture dumber than that? A man in a tuxedo sitting on a jetski in the middle of a football stadium, maybe?

La Liga is a turd if you aren't a fan of a big team. Terrible refs (as our European friends may know EVERY TIME there's a Spanish ref), retarded calendar (football on Friday and Monday evening?), AFC-tier institutional corruption (Villar and friends), subhuman media that only care about Tsu's latest beard, explosion in ticket prices, and so on.

t. Fan of a small team

it's really 3 though
Chelsea, United and City
Spurs just don't have the mentality to win it all, Arsenal is a joke, Liverpool is not even remotely in contention
not much different from La Liga

I meant in terms of skills

> Liverpool
> not even remotely
That's where you're wrong la', this year is our year

>Le big 6 contenders meme

It's not the best in terms of quality but it's comfortably the best in terms of entertainment. It's the only major European league where the title contending teams losing to relegation fodder is not a rarity. The climax to the 11/12 season was arguably the most dramatic of any major league in modern history, the Leicester season was the most surreal and memey shit I've ever seen in any sport, and the Premier League never fails to produce hilarious/iconic moments (Gerrard slip).

Just look at the results so far in this PL season, which is only two weeks old. Arsenal 4-3 Leicester as the opener, Watford 3-3 Liverpool the following day, Burnley beating 9-man champions Chelsea 3-2, Arsenal already losing, etc. Maybe PL defences are just terrible, but it makes it an incredibly difficult league to bet on. PL accumulators are the betting equivalent of burning money.

can't you just look at her tits/feet? poof

It's the most entertaining league and probably the best if you don't support one of the big teams

For me at least it is

>caring about the reasons why she's wearing heels when her feet look that sexy in them
What are you, a faggot?

>low-IQ Brits are sex animals with no logic whatsoever

Sad!

>probably much higher IQ than you
>probably had way more sex than you
Don't cry ya frog cunt.

This by far.

Wrong. Based on thorough analysis of your two Sup Forums posts, I can posit that me > you.