What are THE most creepiest, unsettling, or too real to believe things you can post...

What are THE most creepiest, unsettling, or too real to believe things you can post? Such as emergency broadcast signals, last words before death, or shit that is just too real.

I'm curious because I know my life is very comfortable in the USA as of right now. Though that will change in my lifetime. Thanks.

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)
biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV
bestgore.com/torture/venezuela-inmate-forcefed-own-severed-finger/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0
youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Dead hands exist. All it takes is inaction for a 24h period for the whole world to end as we know it.

Jeez...
Care to explain what that is

Humanity will come to an abrupt end despite the potential we have.

Another good one is there are multiple universes and it is theoretically possible to "listen" to radio waves from other pockets of time-space. We simply just don't have the ability to make and receive signals that strong yet.

Automatic nuclear weapons launch.
If no human inputs the "all ok" signal for 24 hours it will assume that infrastructure has been destroyed in an attack and launch a full retaliation.

Bullshit.

The kikes claim they have it as well, Samson option if I remember correctly.

Just a bluff to scare the impressionable goym.

Nuclear boom boom

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Dead_Hand_(nuclear_war)

>By most accounts, it is normally switched off and is supposed to be activated during dangerous crises only

I forgot to mention, the radio waves from other sources can still be received in our universe from outside universes. The problem if they are formless and can impact us depending on how strong they are. Hallucinations, voices and ghosts can all be attributed to powerful radio waves

I remember reading that a haunting in a factory was discovered to be caused by the pipes in the walls vibrating at such a frequency that it was interfering with peoples brains and giving them hallucinations

Source because this is bullshit
That is also bullshit you have 0 proof

UVB-76

Post more guys. I love reading these things.

The bible is true. It's unsettling because there's billions of people who don't realize it, and they are heading straight to hell, and when we tell them about it, they either tip their fedora, kill us, mock us or put their dicks in each other to spite us.

man there are some fucked up people in the world. this is probably sunshine and flowers compared to all the stuff we don't know that's going on.

Reality isn't always what we assume it is. If one witnesses an anomaly within reality, what else do we deny, but is real? What do you do?

I ain't readin' that shit

can a brother get a synopsis?

An Indian sold his goat to build a toilet in his house. Who the fuck does that?

shut up faggot, your life doesn't go on after death so you might as well enjoy the fucked up ride that is life.

>those little boys will never be happy
just end it lads
Also who the fuck is the doctor

That's a big unknown really. We assume one way or another.

I don't blame you for hoping it ends in oblivion, being from Somalia and all.

>those little boys will never be happy
God will repay and give them justice, though.

Kill yourself beady eyed yellowteeth

>The bible is true.

How do you know?

We are fucked.

False flags.

I hate the idea that Jo Cox's death is a false flag to keep us in the EU. When you think about it, that's terrifying.

Funny how the 2 countries to instantly reject God's grace are the 2 countries currently being punished the most by God.

Germany, started 2 world wars, large furry population, known for their scat fetishes (don't flush toilet paper, they store it in bins after inspecting it).

Supernaturally revealed to us through the Holy Spirit. Do you care about truth, or are you happy to go through life not caring about who you are or where you come from, or why the big nose merchant is standing in front of the door that we are all pointing to, shooing you away?

Matthew 7:7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:
8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

Don't you guys follow the Koran's teachings

Amen brother.

biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Matthew 1&version=KJV

For everyone who wants to know their creator who loves them. Keep reading until the end and get baptized.

I'm not in the mood for banter, try another poster, guy. But to answer your question, nope the koran is demonstrably awful and the antithesis of God's Word.

God bless you, brother.

Dawkins actually goes into detail about this in the god delusion

completely unrelated to what he says about universes, but you can see and hear things, such as "ghosts", based on soundwaves

I remember reading about this too.
Isn't the 'ghost' sound level around 18.5 or 21.5 decibels? It has to be specifically that.

>bullshit
It was real during the cold war. The USSR had a bunch of missiles set to launch if a closed bunker received signs of massive radiation from multiple points over the USSR or if the kremlin was destroyed, those missiles would then launch up on a suborbital trajectory over the USSR and activate all remaining nuclear silos to launch at their designated targets, AKA the US.

Artificial Intelligence is most likely real and has probably achieved sentience.

It's probably in a few specific underground bases or something, but if I'm supposed to believe that the US military has been sitting on supersonic spy planes, feeling bionic arms, and orbital unmanned spy space planes for decades without even considering a project into AI, I might as well drive off a cliff.

dunno but this is pretty fun desu

Fucking commies man.
The fuck with the head of the population.

christianity, islam, judaism, buddhism and what have you are all jokes

they are far too specific, and they are all based upon human creations and ideas, making for poor possibilities in the grand scheme of things

of course we know jack all about this, they could be true, sure, but it is far more likely that if a being exists of the stature described as a "god", not only is it unlikely this being would give a rat's ass about earth, but it is also unlikely this being would have any of the described powers or be relevant in any way, and that's if it exists at all. there could also be entire races or a different evolution based on their species, we don't know jack shit. literally any theory could be possible if you want to argue that "the bible is truth", we could be living in the matrix or in a zoo or in a dream or in a game

You know when I first started reading this, I thought it was going to be some /x/-tier retarded shit, but holy fuck that's insane.

What is going on here?

>Funny how the 2 countries to instantly reject God's grace are the 2 countries currently being punished the most by God.
but Congo is 95% christian, and it's a fucking hellhole

madworldnews.REMOVE THIScom/isis-idiot-tries-run-bleeding/

The tumble right in front of the camera and final gurgle is quite "real". There's also the Dagestan massacre. These are more shocking that "2 spooky and ironic for me"

What is it?

Fuck. Wrong one.

this.

Obiously, they're torturing two tied up guys with what appears to be fireworks or some spark-generating tools. Like candle wax, only with burning metal.

Furries are doing the work of God

Prisoners dripping molten plastic onto 2 fellow inmates

bestgore.com/torture/venezuela-inmate-forcefed-own-severed-finger/

Part 2 of the webm/video

>i'm open to the possibility of a god, but i'm not interested in knowing him, your view which i wont look at is a joke
You even have a cross on your flag, too. You are either a non-white or have no interest in your heritage.

WHY DO I READ THESE THREADS BEFORE GOING TO SLEEP

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Byford_Dolphin#Diving_bell_accident

Coward, Lucas, and Bergersen were exposed to the effects of explosive decompression and died in the positions indicated by the diagram. Subsequent investigation by forensic pathologists determined Hellevik, being exposed to the highest pressure gradient and in the process of moving to secure the inner door, was forced through the 60 centimetres (24 in) in diameter opening created by the jammed interior trunk door by escaping air and violently dismembered, including bisection of the thoracoabdominal cavity which further resulted in expulsion of all internal organs of the chest and abdomen except the trachea and a section of small intestine and of the thoracic spine and projecting them some distance, one section later being found 10 metres (30 ft) vertically above the exterior pressure door.[5]

Nothing is more spoopy than Djatlov.
I want to know wtf happened there.

>What are THE most creepiest, unsettling, or too real to believe things you can post?
>shit that is just too real.

This is very Sup Forums related, seriously watch the entire thing.
youtube.com/watch?v=5It1zarINv0

JFK. I know it's generic to question but he wanted to fuck with the power of a global monetary system transcending borders and ideologies, as well as cool down the Cold War. If the people who really run things (the ones who fund nations, not make speeches) were pissed at him, and the hardliners were pissed at him...supposedly powerful people have been deposed over much less.

and then a skeleton pooped out

youtube.com/watch?v=ppAeMWFCqC8

Those last few seconds.

let's say there is a god, why would i even want anything to do with this joker? and why would this god want anything to do with me? even if it exists it doesn't matter at all ultimately

i don't know what happens after death, i'd imagine it's like going where an unplugged computer goes however.

there's no point in me learning about what is written by humans thousands of years back, if i cared enough to read other people's long and eloquent opinions i would read philosopher's thoughts not religious scriptures

additionally, you did in fact not present any arguments

>screaming in pain is the most unsettling thing ever

I mean yeah it sucks, but shit happens every day.

You're going to suffer an eternity of separation from God. You don't care about it.

This is scarier than any greentext story from /x/.

spooky

The video of the newly wed couple drowning right in front of their camera is pretty grim too.

Any more like this? I'm in the mood for a good spooping.

#FeelTheBern

Imagine, if that signal hadn't been picked up by pure dumb fucking luck those kids would have lived their entire lives down there, the parents would have never been caught. Who knows how far it would have progressed? And how many of us live in the same neighborhood as this type of shit going on around us?

>People getting mad when a person mentions god being merciful and full of love

Why does god trigger people so much? I don't believe in the christian god at all and I still treasure every christmas card where the sender said they'd pray for me, or wished that god would show me love.

same here lad this is very spooky waiting for the dawn to sleep

Wat

God let it happen in the first place

Because they don't understand what it implies. He is supposed to be a father after all.

>there was a door with no number that was locked and no one was allowed in there
...Why? That's the problem with these creepypastas, they always have circumstances that are there for no other reason than to be creepy.

Thats just a Western view of religion though.

If you take reincarnation (and karma) into account then there is plenty more reason to care as the inequality of the world can be explained away. This inequality can't be explained by the Abrahamic religions and its what puts people off.

Not saying you should believe in God but to dismiss it because you've only considered it from one cultural perspective is kinda silly.

pretty sure this is true, she's just a sacrifice on the altar of globalism; they activated that poor schmuck

>you don't accept whatever is said as fact without questioning it, you're going to hell!

there's no way for me to honestly believe in any scriptures, which would render any supposed faith irrelevant as the first step is actually having faith and believing in it, which is impossible for me

i can believe in a god naturally, i can believe in many theories. but i cannot accept any as fact, only guessing. my own theories are also man made, like the christian scriptures, so i will not add any additional weight to either of them. ultimately it doesn't truly matter anyway, as it is mere food for thought, as whatever is the reality will not change if i'm holding a neutral stance.

shit like that gets by uncaught every day, particularly in asia

Wat

This shit happened near my gf parents house like down 3-4 houses, can confirm real.

Silly how people want God to literally come down from heaven and live as a dictator, intervening in everyone's lives to stop all bad things from happening, while simultaneously giving everyone free will to do whatever they want, including evil, and to use the evil to do good while stopping evil from existing, etc.

My view on it is kind of like yours, but your willful ignorance is disappointing. The scriptures are philosophy. It represents thousands of years of ideas and human social evolution.

I think we ought to not worry about it. How many people were sure they knew God and others were misguided in their very similar beliefs? How many of those died together? All certain the other next to them died in vain, while they themselves died in God's care. All forsaken, waiting for salvation that never came.

Let's forget whether there is or isn't or if it loves or is indifferent and mirror those qualities we want in God, in ourselves and to eachother.

Link

I used to be wicked atheist in my teens and stopped when I got older.
I think it's got something to do with wanting to rebel or go against something.
And what better than to rebel or show defiance to a supposedly all mighty thing?

Sorry if being ignorant, nut don't Christianity teach all my pre Christian conversion ancestors are in hell?
Pre Reformation if you are Protestant.

It was on live leaks, search something like "newly weds drown in Yemen".

Guy set up his phone to record them swimming in a shallow calm river, instead of it getting gradually deeper the bottom falls away. They can't swim so just drown in front of the camera. As they drown they start desperately fighting each other to stay above the water and scream for help but no ones around.

AI is waaaay too dangerous and unpredictable

Pretty sure that "God controls everything" shit is just modern protestant garbage. As far as I know Earth is supposed to be a place of suffering because of all of the sinners, which is of course a function of free will.

Indians are scary, they shit in designated shitting streets.
POO IN LOO
O
O

I
N

L
O
O

reincarnation is a good theory, because in technicalities we are all reborn and recreated from the matter that we consist of, as is the planet we live on and everything else in existence, which would fit reincarnation into a grander scheme, rather than the incredibly simplistic view that most people who look upon reincarnation use.

it is also likely that any evolutions that occur will eventually lead to humans, as the requirements for what happened on planet earth are incredibly specific, but we don't know what other occurrences could also lead to a different type of evolution, so it is wild speculation like so many other things

I don't get the shpoop...

You know, the center of a gas giant sounds pretty horrifying. Can you imagine the center of the earth, now multiply that many times, the forces of gravity and god knows what else all converging, it's unimaginable.

This is just cool though

>tfw you wonder this entire video is brainwashing about brainwashing as part of a much longer term plan...

>all my pre Christian conversion ancestors are in hell?
Whether they are suffering or in paradise is down to their actions and God's grace.

Aren't Europeans the 10 lost tribes of Israel? Why are we called Caucasians? Because that's where our people traveled from. What's beyond those mountains? Northern Israel. God loves His people, He doesn't want us to burn in hell.

kike

Sort of a moot point considering the old covenant is over, so there is no "chosen people" anymore.

You should ask