Why do Hollywood ruin my culture?

Why do Hollywood ruin my culture?

Other urls found in this thread:

ebaumsworld.com/videos/epic-interview-with-a-finnish-man-about-norwegians/85267344/
youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y
youtube.com/watch?v=EjzCGny9wcA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE

WUZ

WUZ

i wish hollywood ruined my culture

What culture?

Who gives a shit, Nordic culture and history is boring as shit.

We don't make any viking media ourselves, most of it is books, and for americans to want to watch stuff it has to be comic book shit with super powers (which to be fair norse mythology lends itself quite well to that). But they at least tried with the Vikings series.

Your culture is ruins

I mean. The original stories are so badass and funny by themselves. They are almost perfect for the big screen. I don't understand why that Thor character even came to be. Boring as shit compared to the original

>Mfw finnish culture is only about killing russians and drinking till you die.
And i love it

why is the interviewer an Indian?

I'd love to see movie about kalevala with black only cast

its norwegian arab

It was a segment in a tv show when immigrants asked other immigrants about norwegian values. It was all nice and cozy until they met this finnish guy: ebaumsworld.com/videos/epic-interview-with-a-finnish-man-about-norwegians/85267344/

didn't see it lmao

i fucking hate n*rwegians

w-why Finland-kun?

Hollywood tries to destroy every culture
Almost as though its run by a group who desires that.

Nord culture was ruined far worse by Cuckistan Sweden than my Hollywood. You guys should really gas that country for damaging your regions image.

youtube.com/watch?v=vHSNZK4Je-Y

Greco-Roman mythology > Norse mythology > Judeo-Christianity Slave Morality mythology

You cheat at everything

>why is the interviewer an Indian?

he is from south america I think

He looks indian or paki

youtube.com/watch?v=EjzCGny9wcA

Vikings is a Canadian-Irish show, not American. The Last Kingdom is British.

He is larping as a spaniard, trying to copy their accent, but doesn't speak spanish. Is this common? Indians or pakis trying to pass as spics? First time I've seen something like this