Anglo savages

How do ANGLOS deal with the fact that they killed 1.6 million + INNOCENTS in one night?

every culture has blood on their hands

Except pussy Canada.

They only have lube on their hands.

I masturbate

>Anglos
>culture

so sad
tears

A father shouldn't bully their offsprings son.

>1.6 million +
source?

Canada is the wife's son of the UK.

The real father is France and he is black.

It was 6 million innocent germans killed by the DEVILSH ANGLO BLOOD

Ignoring the crimes, they don't even respect their heroes. Glad I'm the Deutch part of America.

BEADY EYED ANGLOS MUST PAY

Right, we did a good job my fellow anglo brother

The exact same way germanicucks deal with the 6 gorrillion. Oh wait. We don't actually give a fuck, while youve completely destroyed your nation out of guilt.

>How do ANGLOS deal with the fact that they killed 1.6 million + INNOCENTS in one night?
So it was okay for the Krauts to bomb the shit out of Coventry or did you conveniently forget that Adolf.

DISGUSTING ARYAN.

THE DAY OF THE ANGLO DRAWS NEAR.

THE FINAL HAPPENING TO ERASE THE LESSER BEINGS FROM THE WORLD.

As we speak our twisted Warlocks weave millions of screaming, twisted Aryan souls for use in our ANGLO-ARRAY.

Soon, the Anglo will not just be eternal.

We will be become the Universal Anglo.

>How do Aryans deal with the fact that they killed 60 million + INNOCENTS in their genocidal War?
My grandfather was right about you, Kraut. The only good German is a East German. West Germans know nothing of war or suffering

'ANGLO ANGLO HE WILL PAY'
HE CHANTS ALL NIGHT
HE SHOUTS ALL DAY
BUT WHEN THE DREADED ANGLO COMES
HE COWERS AND HE SHAKES.

Coventry here.

It was minor compared to Dresden. So shut the fuck up, kike.

It was for the greater good. All successes come at a price.

most people havent even heard of dreseden

Turk poster. I remember you. I thought you lost your German proxy.

>bloody hell this Aryan is exposing us, quick call him a Turkroach that'll make people forget about Anglo war crimes

>Coventry here.
My condolences

I remember Dresden fellow ANGLOBLOOD.

When we dropped thousands of food and medical packages to the beleaguered and suffering German people, who were suffering dreadfully after years of Nazi mismanagement?

They only destroyed the ordinance, which was never his to begin with and could be quite dangerous.

>Coventry here.
>It was minor compared to Dresden. So shut the fuck up, kike.
I bet you you're one of those nigga's that's voting to stay in.

yea, it's not enough. the world be a way beautiful place if germans were able to resist more and get nuked several times

Why are you attacking me, brother?

We have a common enemy.

speaking of today, germany is the dominator of europa by far, and angloniggercunts are pathetic. attacking on the weak ain't no fun.

You would know turkroach. How are those 10 million defenceless and innocent Christian Armenians you killed?

They don't care they are savages

I'm Aryan but you are not. Sad. Keep dreaming cockroach.