I want equality until I don't!

>I want equality until I don't!

Other urls found in this thread:

rarehistoricalphotos.com/french-female-collaborator-punished-head-shaved-publicly-mark-1944/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>the right trying to appease the false notion of equality to try to spite the left by putting females in combat and fucking up our soldiers focus

Don't be stupid

>that's totally fair

Female draftees would find themselves as tin openers and clerks, not on the front line. I'm fine with this.

>Equality means only things I want

well someone has to defend the kitchen ?

On the other hand would any of you trust a woman when shit hits the fan?
Not a single cunt would obey orders and stand up to the pressure, only use would be dumping naked legions of women to the front line for stall tacitcs which everyone after war would get sued for.

>I want the money but I don't want to do the job
For fucks sake women

>they're gonna be drafted
>ever

>cuckservatives in charge of conserving traditional gender roles

plenty of poor people sign up for this.

dont care what happens to the fan

Ask Israelis of Sup Forums how they like it. Don't women serve in their military?

>We achieved this thing that we pretend we didn't and now they expect us to do this other thing that we pretending didn't need addressing??????

They do. Its a mandatory enlistment. Otherwise you get fined/jailed or something

Femism.
A ideology that bitches about equality but practically care only about priviliges for women.

>americans have to sign up to a draft like some sort of feudal serfs

This is why you should never give them rights. They literally have the mentality of children. This phenomenon has been seen through-out history for thousands of years, hence why they were never given rights. It's pretty simple really.

What are you saying, that we should give women only the "good" equality, and leave men with all the shit?

How about renouncing all notions of equality to begin with you sperg.

They serve one year less and 90% are in no way fighters.

Tough shit sugar tits, now we're both going to die for Hillary. HAHAHAHA

In separate squads, as it should be. A woman in a squad will always be protected by the men. This is just nature, but pointing this out is now misogyny. Keeping all female squads not only protects from that loss of efficiency, but allows for in-progress research on the effectiveness of women in combat.

>>the right trying to appease the false notion of equality

I literally did renounce all notions of equality you retard

>Research shows women perform worse than men

What will their excuse be?

Reminder: The women complaining about this don't have to sign up for it. The oldest girls this affects are 16 right now.

Well if the alternative is to
>BIN THAT KNIFE
I choose draft

Damnit handle the military Valkryia style, that'd be epic and we would all learn some useful shit

Why don't we meme their nerd/geek femism demographics by posting "with great power comes great responsibility" and say that if women wants to be empowered they should also take up the responsibility of protecting their country when the time needs it?

Depends on the researchers' genders.
>misogyny
or
>internalized misogyny

the draft does not mean combat roles

>drafted
>job
pick one

Ignoring all the Democrats who voted for it too;
Are you saying men and women aren't really equal=the same, and need to be segregated and given different roles?

>obama signs bill into law
>women all over the country try to get pregnant
>convince all white women to get pregnant to avoid draft
>??????
>Profit?

>Obey orders
Why the fuck would they ever endanger themselves in any way, shape, or form? It goes against their very nature to risk their life for another creature that isn't their offspring. Father/Men can die, who gives a shit, either their job is done or someone else can do it.

You have to put the woman bashing aside and realize they're simply following biological protocol. Men will die for the safety of the herd, woman would rather be forced into another herd (reproduce with the enemy).

rarehistoricalphotos.com/french-female-collaborator-punished-head-shaved-publicly-mark-1944/

Good.
Means women can fill rear echelon positions and more people are available for combat deployment.

So far that's exactly what it shows.

They just aren't physiologically capable. Even if you put them in the bodies of men they just can't handle it mentally. Pregnancy rates of women skyrocket before they can be deployed to combat.

Why is draft still required?

Implying they wont draft you when the time comes.

the only problem with your plan is that it involves a war for which we require a draft. id rather not have ww3.

ITT: angry virgin neckbeards speriging out about muh evil womminz be keeping da white man down

That's true, and what this does is effectively go against millions of years of biological evolution and programming.

It CAN be done. But would effectively equate to a massive eugenics program where hundreds of thousands to millions of women have to die, survivors reproduce, die, repeated over and over, before they even begin to come close to what men can do.

Of course they aren't equal, I mean fuck, men aren't even equal to other men. Not every guy can be a sniper. There are military standards for a reason. If everyone was equal, we would wouldn't need to test them.

In case the US enters a massive war that the current manpower cannot effectively fight.

We'll probably put robots on the battlefield before we risk women in any significant way.

GOD SAVE DA QUEEN INNIT

>mfw an eyetie thinks his opinion has any relevance in the world
wow

>bitch gets a taste of real equality
>suddenly decides sexism is great if it's in her favor

This wont pass the House. Politicians just fucking around, trying to call bluffs during an election year.

Well WW3 seems very likely regardless of women have to sign up for the selective service or not, the Balkan region is piaaing off Russia right now and might spark a fight with NATO

Women would get drafted no matter what the law is when they are needed.

*pissing

No they wouldn't m8.

Not much point in fighting a war if there's nothing back home to defend.

How fucking retarded do women have to be to still claim that they don't get paid the same for the same job, when every study done on the subject shows that they've been paid the same for decades?

They're already in the military. They're already fucking up focus. They're already destroyed the esprit de corpse. They've already fucked over the most esteemed colleges in the military for a woman's feelings. GENERALS HAVE LOST THEIR CAREERS JUST MENTIONING IT.

And you think THIS is the fucking line? Fucking seriously?

Fuck off, libtard.

They don't seem to have an issue with it when it's men who's drafted.

The russians did in ww2.

>Women
>Particularly feminists
>Being swayed by facts and logic

At least they look cute in uniform.

WHEN WILL THIS EQUAL PAY MEME JSUT FUCKING DIE!!

ITS A FUCKING AVERAGE! IT DOESN'T ACTUALLY EXIST.
NO ONE WHO HAS THE SAME SKILLS OR THE SAME JOB POSITION IN THE SAME COMPANY GETS PAID LESS BECAUSE THEY'RE A FUCKING WOMEN!

And if they do, so what, just sue them and make a fucking mint!

has anything good ever come out of giving women and minorities more rights?

I can't wait to see women dead in the thousands in war zones!

How exactly would America fucking draft so many people that there's "nothing" (figuratively, obviously) to defend?

The Russians were operating a meat grinder for their own people.

Females are physically capable of being infantry about as well as males are physically capable of giving birth.

They would do more harm than good in the battlefield.
I can't wait for Trump to btfo feminists when he says this.

>war breaks out
>women divisions perform worse because of their physiological inferiority and incompetency
"10 Reasons Why The War Is Misogynist And Has to Stop"

That is what ex-navy seals are for. Women in uniform are for jumping out of cakes.

A meatgrinder that needed soldiers.

Well when you get drafted, that means that every able bodied man (and now woman) is required to report for combat.

So what's left? Some buildings, cripples and old people?

>implying women haven't already destroyed the military's efficiency
And like usual they want to run away from the problem and leave it to men to fix.

What I meant was that the soviets are not a typical example.

And lots of orphans.

Please have segregated platoons. I don't want to hear about some poor lad getting shot up due to his emotions.

>Women in uniform are for jumping out of cakes.
and they cant even do that right. they end up taking pills and passing out in the cake.

Give every feminist a pair of tap shoes and have them clear mine fields.

Anime is becoming real, this is terrible actually.

Shut up bong. Go back to hiring "anyone but whites", just like your government sponsored news outlet, the BBC mandates.

Stop pointing out the truth

Thats true.

No it doesn't faggot, it means you've lost a lottery. Americans draft by assigning everyone a number, based on what may as well be astrology, and then pulling as many numbers out of a hat as they have logistical support for and sending them to the jungle, or wherever the next war they need to draft for is located.

>id dont want the job that gives me equal pay, I just want the money and my comfy desk job I only got because Im pretty

9 months later, they all give birth to niglets. Plan fails.

>"It's working!"

They're not retarded, it's just nice to think -if it wasn't for the paytreerchy i would be worth more, as i am worth more than what is reflected here-.
Turns out women are particularly vulnerable to having an inflated sense of self worth, figures.

In addition, there's certain autistic callousness to understand those around you are capable of suffering as much as you do. It's not malicious, just oblivious. It's not that women hate men, it's just that women care much less about female strangers, and almost none about men.

Put these two together and from contrast you get what seems like a psychopathic delusion.

I find this so satisfying on a base level.
Dude women seriously make jokes and talk about "gender wage gap" and "equal pay" and "feminism" all the time at work and now they are seen as equal under the eyes of America and they are somehow pissed!

What they want is superiority. They don't want equality

I think the next draft will be to free Our Natural Brothers from the grip of the Islamic EU . HANG ON bongs!! Seems like old times just different looking Natzees.

You bongs owe me one hunnert Islamic Natzee scalps!!!

the cheerleader effect

People smart enough to dodge the draft

>pic 3 times related

lterally not one worth a dick

I like this

To encourage warmongering.

>inb4 /thread

anti-semite!

Didnt think of that......fuck

no pain no gain.
They will learn

Maybe if they wore makeup or something. Even the pretty ones look like shit.

How come only third world girls are actually cute now?

Shit, seems like every white women is just an entitled spoiled barbie suffering from a little too much resting bitch face and a shitty attitude.

Honestly, I'd betray my race in a heartbeat if it meant not having to put up with white girls.

tfw combat soldiers starve on the vegan ration packs the women put together for them

>feminist ass-blasted that my female son can be drafted

The plan was always equality. They wanted to either get rid of selective service, because men are required to sign up, or put women on selective service, too. In this case, they drag themselves down to do it, and few women are complaining -- and it's not like we're gonna have a draft, anyway.

>putting females in combat and fucking up our soldiers focus

Oh quit it with this bullshit. Bitch about women in combat positions all you want, but I'm tired of this ass-pull boomer logic about how men have some instinctive drive to protect women that turns them stupid the second a bitch shrieks. Jesus, I'm not some dumb fucking animal, nobody is going to drop out of cover to rescue some ho when there are bullets flying over their head and wounded soldiers are laying around holding their guts in with shredded helmets.

Holy shit, I just Googled that, I thought it was just a meme.

>our soldiers focus
LOL, NAY, LMAO
US SOLDIERS HAVE BEEN NOTHING BUT OUTSOURCED GANG NIGGERS FOR GENERATIONS.

THE MILITARY IS JUST ANOTHER BRANCH OF WELFARE.

Women will be so far down on the draft list that it'll almost be like they aren't even on it. They're only on it now out of principle. You can't cherry pick equality if you want equality.

Watch this make feminist call for the end of the draft, which will show how selfish they truly are and how they don't give a single fuck about men because they never pushed to end it before until they were at risk. This will be another nail in the coffin for feminists.