I hope Joanna dies next season

I hope Joanna dies next season.

I hope for another Rami nude scene

Lmao is there going to be another season?

I hope it gets cancelled next season, because the last one was painful to watch

What didn't you like about it? I thought following up a season about TEEN HACKERS SAVING THE WORLD FROM THE EVIL GOVERNMENT with a season about the nightmarish backlash of their stupid, idealistic stunt getting all of them killed or hunted for the rest of their lives was pretty clever.

bump

never thought about it exactly that way

I liked the scene at the end where the FBI has almost everything figured out. I was beginning to worry that it was le incompetent government

Most people here are American and didn't have the level of education needed to understand that the first season was a fantasy and the second one a deconstruction of that fantasy.

I'd rather they get rid of Dom

lmao the second season involved China loaning America 2 trillion dollars amazing education the writers had

no

>China makes a power play to put an already weakened American economy in their pocket.
What exactly is unrealistic about that?

the 2 trillion dollar part

I hope Darlene dies next season.

No

I mean, I liked the backlash showing how even the poorest of society got fucked over by their childish plan, but it was just so slow and barely answered any questions, it was an all around frustrating experience

I'm sure season 2 will hold up much better on a binge watch when the entire show is out, but I never felt compelled to rewatch s2 in the same way I did for the first season

FUCK YOU! She's the only reason I continue to watch this boring 'look at all these fight club references' shit show

Explain to me what you like about that character, without just admitting that she gives you a boner.

I like this show because it's comfy.

what did he mean by this?

her personality. same with the blonde corporate girl, both the characters are starting to become great and a lot more interesting than Elliot.

I hope they stop this bullshit

It is not clever, doesn't look good and it is fucking annoying

>not appreciating cinematography

pleb pls go.

Its different and gives it something all other tv shows dont have

Filming in weird angles "just because", it's not cinematography.

Maybe you are the pleb here

>hating Dom

Nice knee-knees

It's shot through Elliot's autism. Elliot wouldn't look at someone directly so it wont be shot that way. We might see other characters scenarios but we're still a part of Elliot's brain.

So my friend thinks that Leon was sent to kill Trenton and Mobley. I say that doesn't make sense, since Dark Army has not been shy about just opening fire in public any time they wanted someone dead before. If DA wanted them dead, we wouldn't have seen Leon engage them in conversation. We would have seen some mook ride up on a motorcycle and spray them down with an MP5. Leon was sent to keep an eye on them and/or protect them like he was with Elliot.

Season 1 was great. The drug addicted outcast taking down the gov was awesome.

Season 2... went off the fucking rails. The writing became paper thin. "OH ANOTHER SCENE WHERE HE SEES HIS DAD!!!! YAY!!!! JUST WHAT I WANTED!!!!"

And the stupid fucking bullshit with the girl in the fish room, holy shit I wanted to smash my fucking TV set. That went on for like 40 minutes... like bro, where is the plot? Clearly the dude ran out of ideas.

The show totally fucking derailed and all of its worst aspects came to the fore. It was brilliant at first but it completely lost everything positive about it during the second season, in my view. Turned into an irritating, (stupidly pretentiously) slow, one trick pony that uses gimmicks over character enhancement and plot.

It started good in S2 and by the end I was really, really frustrated with the writing.

>I got real confused because the characters weren't clearly labeled black and white bad guys and good guys. This show sucks!!

Sorry but this show suffers from "anyone who doesn't like it just doesn't get it" syndrome. Where actually, it's just shit and paper thin.

I didn't get into the show because of the fucking camera angles and "spooky long slow silences." Or the scenes with fish and girls and lame, drawn out corny shit. I got into it because the plot was interesting and held my attention and I wanted to know what was going to happen.

The writer made all kinds of rookie mistakes. Tyrell turned into a clown, the Dad is a good guy one second and a faggot the next, everything TONALLY is inconsistent. You could say that's "art" - or perhaps it's just highly unenjoyable writing. Do what you want, I'm just telling you the truth. I was frustrated watching it - I wanted to know what happened.

Instead we got like 4-5 episodes of totally irrelevant and confusing emptiness for the second half of Season 2, suggesting not "ARTISTIC FREEDOM" but laziness, inability to figure out where to go with the plot, padding episodes full of "artistic weirdness" (the fish scene) and above all, scenes where "ELLIOT DOESN'T KNOW WHAT IS REAL OR WHAT IS NOT" - by far the most aggravatingly overdone. Like every fucking episode needs 10 minutes of Elliot philosophizing about his "Dad" and his "craziness" and another scene where we have no idea what's real or not . . at what point does this just turn into a lazy method of padding the show and avoiding actually writing an interesting development which is believable and spurs our interest in the future of the characters and the development of the remainder of the plot?

And yeah, maybe I just don't like the direction things are going. That doesn't mean my criticisms above aren't right. I'd be lying if I thought the main drive of the plot at this point made any sense. Instead of 5 episodes of basically nothing but padding they could have actually advanced the plot in a meaningful way last season.

You're not doing a very good job of convincing me that you're not just a great big dum dum that got confused.

Sorry to shit on your hipster parade

I don't know what you're talking about when you say that something wasn't real. Everything that happened in the show happened for real. The framing of the events may not have been entirely truthful, but all the stuff that you saw really did happen.

The "fish scene" was psychological torture to make Angela more compliant and malleable. I don't know what is so artistic and weird about that.

It sounds like you're a drooling dipshit and you are literally too stupid to enjoy the show.

>Everything that happened in the show happened for real

So the company was really called evil corp.

You know I'm not even sure on that cause I swear I've heard characters call it "evil" corp.

>The framing of the events may not have been entirely truthful
Are you seriously this tremendously retarded?
The show is from Elliot's point of view. In the very first episode, he explicitly says that he's trained himself to hear it as Evil Corp, even when other people say E Corp in real life. All of the computer file text and commercials and shit that Elliot sees say Evil Corp too. When Elliot isn't in the scene, and someone says it, they say E Corp.

The corporation is directly shown to be named and constantly referred to as, by multiple characters, "evil corp." These are things that happen in the show. The show itself admits these things aren't really happening. So in order to say "everything that has happened in the show happened for real," you would also have to say "yes, evil corp is the real name." Which is just fundamentally and provably false. Thus, no, not everything that has happened in the show has happened for real.

Furthermore, the show goes full "unreliable narrator" from the word go. The problem with going full "unreliable narrator" from the word go is it gives the audience no reason to trust anything shown at all, ever. To the extent of people being able to call, from the first episode, "its fight club, dads not real." and from the first episode of the second season, "hes in prison."

And please do yourself a favor and don't try to sputter about how "Y-YOU WERE JUST G-GUESSING NO ONE R-REALLY KNEW!!"

So all this leads to people watching a few episodes of the show and just being bored waiting for the show to get around to it's next "shocking" reveal 5-10 episodes after everyone (who isn't retarded) has already called it.

Again, this is a matter of framing, not of the events depicted. All the characters are saying "E Corp" but Elliot hears it as "Evil Corp." That does not change any of the events or what people said, only how Elliot interpreted it. The frame of reference is different, the event is not.

Similarly, everything that happened to Elliot at "his mom's house" really did happen to him in prison, it just looked different than what we saw. He was still 'friends' with Leon, he still got beaten within an inch of his life by Ray's men, he still spoke with Angela, Krista, and Darlene. Again, real events, fake framing of those events. Super simple shit.

If this is above your head, you might actually be too dumb to breathe without assistance.

While there are ways to frame things to give misleading representations of what they really are, there's no way to take [company's real name] and frame it in such a way as to make it "EVIL CORP."

You may continue arguing on this line, but it is completely fruitless. As this is simply the most frequently occurring example of Elliot literally manufacturing his reality on the fly.

Since you're not paying attention, I'll spell it out for you. Elliot explicitly says in the very first episode that he has trained his brain to automatically replace the phrase "E Corp" with "Evil Corp"

That does not change the context or importance of anything that anyone says or does at any point in the show. I don't understand why this is apparently the crux of your argument. It's a meaningless little sidenote in the show.

There is no reason to wonder "what's real or not" like you said earlier, because nothing has been entirely fabricated. How Elliot views/presents real events is unreliable, not the events themselves.

But she's pretty much the most interesting character that's still alive, besides Mr. Robot.

>nothing has been entirely fabricated

So his dad wasn't really dead and an imaginary friend.

That's not even close to the point I'm making. Everything that Mr. Robot said and did was real, but in reality, Elliot was saying and doing it. Any time Mr. Robot spoke with anyone, it was Elliot taking on the persona. The event was real, the viewer's perception of the event was altered. For the billionth fucking time.

Are you really not picking up on this?

Shit, that show raped me a bit. It's like I marathoner two seasons and only at the end understood that it had gone from being an edgy show about hackers to and edgy show about... whatever. It really hooked me up, waiting for season 3

I'd be okay with that. Although she really grew on me, I hated her in the first several episodes. It's my favorite show, but I'm nervous about season 3.

>ywn have a submissive FBI slut to make your own

Leon isn't gonna kill them. He's Elliot's buddy.

> Being this dense

Remember that time she got raped by circus freaks?

theyre not killing off the best girl with her weirdest european alien face eventhough shes hot as fuck

>He shot himself
>HE ERASES HIS HISTORY

>Joanna
>best girl
Nigga what?

shes ugly

denmark chick is hotter

not that guy but all the chicks in this show are ugly though. or at least look weird