Host of ESPN's sportscenter goes after Dez Bryant for not protesting Anthem

The host of ESPN's sportcenter Jemele Hill attacked Dez Bryant for not protesting the national anthem like other black athletes.

Others are now calling Dez Bryant an uncle Tom for not sitting during the anthem. ESPN says it remains neutral on the issue.

Other urls found in this thread:

bleacherreport.com/articles/31219-fool-me-onceespn-suspends-jemele-hill
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

This is Jemele Hill. The host of ESPN's sportscenter.

>this shit again

nobody cares about what ESPN has to say

>Blamerican reality sports

Based Dez. Just one more reason the Cowboys truly are America's Team.

WE DEM BOYZ

who would she call if some niggers tried to rob her or if she got in a car accident and the other person drove away?

From the same ratchet hoodrat who called the Boston Celtics "The White Man's" team in 2008. I swear if they keep pushing this anthem shit I won't watch a single NFL game this year.

>we're protesting because free speech
>if you don't support our free speech then you're a nazi
Fucking lmao

bleacherreport.com/articles/31219-fool-me-onceespn-suspends-jemele-hill

My context wasn't right earlier but this is the same shit she could get away with today and be lionized for it. I didn't want to root for the Patriots in the Super Bowl because fuck Tom Brady, but the hysteria around him OMG HES A DRUMPF SUPPORTING WHITE SUPREMACIST made me the happiest person alive when he came all the way back to beat the Apelanta Failcunts.

aww man cmon don't give me a reason to like the cowboys

perfectly describes most leftist protesting in the past 30 years or so.

im not watching a single game this bullshit is ridiculous

described me perfectly there m8

I'm not even salty at the anthem protests anymore. Pissed me off at first, of course, but now it's just a trendy thing. It's like the fucking ice bucket challenge or something.

Does this happen in the CFL as well, or just the NFL?

The CFL shouldn't exist, it's a joke, give us NFL teams you niggers.

jamelle hill has an iq below 100.

This. Cant wait til this fad dies and limp wristed libs go back to ignoring sports

Yes. Canadian Football League players never stand for the US national anthem during the games of their Canadian league played only in Canada.

Shockingly, Indian cricketers do not stand for the US national anthem at their games either.

only if you take Kapernick and give him a Muslim gimmick

cfl had american teams at one point

jemele hill is the main reason I stopped watching espn

I thought you were bullshitting me but apparently it's true.

Still, that was 20 years ago and it utterly failed.

bitch looks like a ninja turtle

No. You're a non nation and you don't deserve a football team

DAS RITE

Why does this Jemele bitch even have a job? Has she ever said anything remotely of substance? Or is she just part of their diversity quota?

This no-talent hack has been milking affirmative action for years, and somehow despite shit writing and even shittier on-camera presence, she keeps getting promoted. Coincidentally, her increased presence also happens to coincide with ESPN ratings drops. ESPN is shit, their political agenda is shit, and they are paying the price but still aren't learning. They are the CNN of sports.

Its the perk of being a female and working for a male boss, give him head let him fuck you,you get more money and promotions

Remind me again why you don't support Dez Bryant and America's Team

That makes you a bigot

I dont watch ESPN but my brother is in town and had it on this morning.

I thought it was an exaggeration and a meme...but it isnt. It really has become nothing but political social justice grandstanding, show after show, hour after hour, host after host.

Why cant sports just be about sports

I mean I never really hated the Cowboys like that but damn I really hope they do well and Dez Bryant goes off just to shut these faggots up I fucking hate this damn SJW nonsense

It was literally a cancer, it started with thr black opinion show, then the black section on ESPN.com then they gave them total control over primetime programming and event storyline writing and now the cancer has consumed them.

Good news is, they're tanking so bad it hurt Disney

This thread belongs on Sup Forums. It is only incidentally related to sports and mainly about American identity politics and their obsession with melanin levels.

The average person doesnt want sports to be political, but they've insisted for so long that it cant be separate from it, so this is what we're left with.

WTF I love dez now
Fuck the cowshits tho

This is an American political issue. There are boards for discussing that. If your sports have become more about political storylines than sports then fair enough but discuss that over on Sup Forums or Sup Forums where they are relevant. This board is for sports. If mandrama doesn't belong here then neither does nigdrama

Its litteraly sports related you limey faggot if you dont want to discuss it just don't click on thread there's plenty of other threads about divegrass you can stay in christ

This is what sports is in america now. Can't watch a sports show without them bringing up racial issues every 5 seconds.

post the tweets

Sup Forums sucks, but SportsCenter, especially the 6:00 version used to be basically a staple of Americana. SportsCenter was a pretty significant thing for several decades and now people are lashing out at ESPN for letting it decline to this point.
You could kind of see it coming as far back as a decade ago, at the very least, though.

I first noticed something wasnt trending right in like mid 00's when the highlight coverage comments stopped being utilitarian descriptions or insights on the action and was just lol epin ran-dumb quotes and comments, desperately trying to either a) connect with dumb normies who think that humor is funny or b) people who would think it's """""cool"""" the anchor quoted Tenacious D

Some worker at a pizza restaurant tweeted that Dez gave her/him a $75 tip and was happy about it but still hated the Cowboys (obvious sports banter)
Dez responded that he's never going to Blaze Pizza anymore with a laughing emojii (showing he wasn't being serious)

Typical internet media site makes a story out of it and paints it as being serious with a retarded headline saying he was boycotting the pizza chain.

Jemele Hill most likely didn't even read past the headline, retweets the story on her twitter saying this

God, i hate espn. I wish the network would die.

Then Dez responded with this

she is such a piece of shit

Hourly reminder that it's called SC 6 because it's only worth 3/5 of a regular sportscenter

I haven't watched a 6pm sportscenter since she became a host, and i won't until she is gone.

Hell, i change the channel when she comes on regardless.

(Don't mind my flag, on vacation)

Why exactly are most modern day american blacks blaming whitey for their own shortcomings?

Why are you guys even taking these niggers seriously? Just laugh at them.

Is anyone else kind of proud of Dez, considering he went from a terrible home situation and being considered a headcase to being, by all accounts, a pretty upstanding guy?

This is the same thing as if there were a thread on Sup Forums talking about MTV not having music videos.

Dez is alright off the football field

because we were too stupid and let them breed when we enslaved them

Nobody should be surprised by this, Deion Sanders went out of his way to mentor Dez. His life is following the same trajectory but he is achieving self-actualization much earlier on in life than Deion did.

Because its easier to blame others for your failures and shortcomings than to address them.

"Racist" is still by and large seen as the worst thing anyone could be, and the vast majority of Americans will go out of their way not only to prove they are not 'racist' but to counter potential claims of it pre-emptively.

Why because shes black?

You realize the NFL would have long since expanded to Canada but there are laws preventing them from making a franchise there.

niggers dont want to play in canada. they want to be on e!spn.

>Sup Forums Sup Forums's user says negroes are like 'niggas'

Wtf is e!spn dumbass

Why does ESPN hate their audience

>NFL sees it's first ratings decline in history as a result of the anthem protests
>Patriots and Cowboys have the highest ratings in the league
>ESPN literally hemorrhaging 600k subscribers per month
>doubles down on sjw anti white agenda

Who's ready for the asshurt this season? The Cowboys will have a zero tolerance policy for anthem sitters and the flagrantly pro-Trump Patriots could legitimately go undefeated.

This will be the most red- blooded Super Bowl of all time.

Damn, that's actually pretty fucking reasonable and unique. Eagles fan though so, fuck the cowboys.

Wtf I love dez Bryant now

You'll be surprised about how many black people think like this but the only ones you see get exposure are the jemel hills and blm fuckers of the world

This desu. It's not about her gender or her race, she's just awful at her job. She turned numbers never lie a show based on stats into a race baiting political segment in no time.

She thinks every show on ESPN should be like the View so she can pretend she's Whoopi.

Damn dez really grew up over the years. Congrats to that guy. He a full fledged MAN now.

Hooray tribalism

Wtf i love dez now

>both quarterbacks are white
>only tom brady is 'white'
what did they mean by this

to be fair though atlanta really is a shithole nig city while boston is quite nice so i get why theres salt

>be an upstanding black guy who just wants to play and none of this spotlight bullshit
>get called an Uncle Tom

Fucking niggers.

>the white supremacy super bowl winners
lmao I loved the major butthurt it caused

I now respect a black man.
What have you done to me, Sup Forums, I can't live like this.

Jemele is a shitter. A few months ago Dez posted a message on instagram telling kids that he was able to get himself out of the ghetto and they can too, so stop spending the time and energy on hating the "white man" and focused it on improving oneself. Well this motivating message didn't sit well with the nog queen, and she spent a segment ripping into him for telling kids 'to pull themselves up by their bootstraps', with her message being that everything wrong in your life is the result of white people. She argued against the virtues of hard work to a man that became successful with hard work.

I think this what he's referring to

not all negros are dumb

Dez taking the Sowellpill

>you now remember the post game threads filled with Twitter screencaps of liberals audibly REEEEEEEing
oh that was great

>ESPN in general

So let me get this straight. If you're black, and aren't racists towards whites, you're some sort of race traitor?

According to the left, yes

You're catching on quick

We is woke, we is here, we is there, we is every-where!

yes

its like a bad dream :/

We have a somewhat similar situation here, except it's women. If you're a straight man, you're the absolutely worst. Beta losers who suck up to them and immigrants get a free pass.

There was no hysteria, you are just obsessed with feeling as if you are a victim.

>And this is how she explained why people tune in to SportsCenter:
>“In my opinion, it’s not to hear about Charlottesville. … It’s about the games, it’s about the highlights. Let’s show some standings. Let’s talk about what’s coming up tonight. I’m just old, I guess, old-school.”

sage is the anti-jemele

The irony in this statement is palpable

why do blacks speak like this? are they really fucking retarded and aren't aware that they sound like fucking cavemen

There's no irony, you seem to have assumed a number of things about my political beliefs and other undisclosed thoughts. im not a liberal, I'm just disgusted with my party being hijacked by whiny faggots.

BTFOOOOO

shes pro-COLONIZED too

Wtf I love the cowboys now

WE DEM BOYZ

>Ever trying to appease the SJW hordes

Also, WTF I love Dez now?

People also blasted her when she said BLM protesting at LAX (sometime this year) wasn't getting people on their side and only inconveniencing normal people.

>ITT: Sup Forums
Pls go back there. This is a Kaepernick board.

I don't fink so m8

zach randolph