Elect a Bush because 'My daddy was President'

>Elect a Bush because 'My daddy was President'
>He advances the NWO and Military Industrial Complex

>Elect a Black guy because 'My American eyes don't see colour'
>He builds the greatest racial divide since the 1960s

>Elect a white woman because 'Isn't it time for a female President?"
>She is currently being investigated for TREASON and will pardon herself when elected to the office.

Are Americans the dumbest people on Earth?

Yes user, yes they are.

Eh, pobodys nerfect

Yes and they are also national cucks, and internationally hated and despised for being this retarded.

On average, yes. And it will get worse when she's elected because if you're a white male under her rule, you're fucked. I (along with some others) don't plan to stay here long if she gets elected.

Yes, absolutely.

And they discover that black guys don't actually like white people, and want to push an anti-white agenda

He also doesn't like American blacks since he's a kenyan nigga

>yes
>JFK is good is dem,Reagan if Rep
>literally two sides of the same coin called military industrial complex

Bush Sr. was an ok lad.Saved the USA from reagan's shitconomics,but forever remember as he broke the no increase tax's promise.
He did the opposite of what bush did with Saddam,cause he knew devil you know is better than the unknown one

Yes. We should just fire nukes at the 1000 largest cities around the world, ours included.

>Mexican intellectual

There is no such thing as "military industrial complex"
Thats just commie bullshit out of a leftist named eisenhower, repeated by other leftists

Leaf please.

Even when shilling you're shit at it

Who will youse vote for though?

If the burgers dont go for trump - yes, second to the Germans.

I'm not sure if we are the dumbest people on earth but even if we are your women love American cock lol. I guess its because you guys are too busy pegging each other and worrying about how dumb we are. Oh well the pussy is good and you guys make pretty good kangaroo nutsack coin pouches

I bought the bowl so I'll take the guac. Jeb Bush write in, of course.

What awesome numbers don't even know what to call it.

how does (your nation here) feel about Trump (not you the individual, your whole nation...

is that Switzerland I am flagnorant

SLOW AND STEADY BABY!

As an Ozfailian I find your political structure pre-election a bit confusing

Can Jeb Bush still come in to win? Like a "new challenger" All we see here is Trump and Hillary

Well, if a hundred million people wrote his name on the ballot, he would win. The parties just facilitates the gibs of dat from donor to candidate, they aren't important for forming a government like in a parliamentary system (or as I've been led to believe the British system works at least).

Realistically though, no, there is absolutely no chance of that happening. I'm be surprised if that many people could spell "Jeb Bush".

Do you actually have to write the candidates name on the ballot paper

In OZ we put 1 beside preferred party
2 beside next choice
3 beside "oh well fuck if I can't have the first two I will take this cunt"
4 beside etc....
We have a habit of changing party Leaders mid session when the Party decides they are no longer popular enough though...

There's a list of check boxes of the candidates that either have enough registered members in that area or who submitted a certain level of signatures. The ballot lists the candidates (with party affiliation), usually containing Republican, Democrat, Libertarian, and Green (though I did see the Constitution party once) then some independents that had enough support to get listed, usually in randomized order. Then at the bottom, there's a checkbox that says "I'm a retard and want to throw my vote away by writing in Ron Paul or something" where you can write the name you want.

Oh, and there is usually a box you can check to say "Vote everything party X". Municipal elections love this, because they can put everything from Mayor to dogcatcher on it, and since most people have better things to do than fill out five hundred boxes to vote for who gets to be the deputy assistant undersecretary of lawn inspections in district 2, a party can easily maintain a hold on power in many, many positions.

>>She is currently being investigated for TREASON and will pardon herself when elected to the office.

Would this be the worst thing ever done by a US president?

Pardons require an admission of guilt, and she can't be tried as president until impeached, after being impeached, she doesn't have the authority. So if she managed to do it, that treacherous cunt, it would manage to be the worst thing ever.

You are absoltely correct.
The only reason that Hilary will be elected is the same with Obama.

>"AMERICA IS RACIST!!@!1"
>-uhm no blek presiden
>"Oh true thats right"

i feel this a lot with other things too
if something can be said with fewer words than another thing, even if they're not related at all, the average american will think that thing to be more important than otherwise.
you could counter any philosophic exposition by saying 'pudding' or something, and a frightening number of americans will agree with anything else you say

Thanks.

Much more likely she gets elected then people are paid off and it goes away then?

The next president could pardon her right? If she sits on it for 4/8 years then her successor could let her away with it? Got me thinking though, will she last 4 years? 8 years? Did she not have a stroke or some shit when they were trying to get her to testify RE Benghazi? Crooked, crooked lady.