Remember when Star Wars was something special and cool you had to talk about when girls weren't around because it...

Remember when Star Wars was something special and cool you had to talk about when girls weren't around because it wasn't fucked up by Disney yet?

Now Star Wars is "That's not how the force works XD lol who talks first LMAO"

I remember Star Wars being pretty popular among "normies" long before Disney got their hands on it

Star wars has always been normie shit.

Normie shit maybe, but it wasn't girl shit

Disney made it better tbqh. Personally I liked Rogue One more than the last 7 films. Also, women have always been into Star Wars just because it got more popular with them isn't a bad thing. It means you have a larger market.

>MUH SEKRIT CLUB

fuck off /r9k/

I remember when Star Wars was a special cinematic experience that only came around every few years. Now it's just a bloated cashcow getting shat out annually by some media megacorp

I've dated several girls who enjoyed Star Wars, some of which I'd describe as 8/10's.

Jenny makes my dick HUGE!

Remember when star wars was something special because it was this entire cultural phenomenon built around just three movies, and now they're going to release SW movies every year from now until the end of time so that you get totally sick of them?

member when star wars was waifu free

Gender norms ain't what they used to be, bruh.

That girl is okay and her videos are okay.

wow it's almost as if companies want to profit

Wow, what a thought provoking response. No fucking shit.

>I've dated several girls
Please go back 2 reddit

o i matched with that grill on tinder

Star Wars was always normie shit. Getting into the EU however involves varying levels of autism.

And Jenny is amazing. I'm fucking autisitc for her.

So much so I can't even spell
>autistic

is this the most kino image ever

So your issue is that girls are open about being into star wars? Why? Are you one of those people that hates women automatically because you never had a date or something?

In fairness, catering to female audiences can really make scifi shit

what's wrong with her face? Is she "special"?

sound like you are angry girls are in your star wars "clubhouse". Grow up neckbeard.

muh heart

:')

yes

what did she mean by that pixar face that every other broad on the planet has on tinder?

GGGGGGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

can someone post that image of her tweeting pics of her feet in socks

Star Wars is for plebs and so is she

The first Star Wars movie was one of the highest-grossing movies of all time all the way back in 1977. It has never been "something special and cool", it was mainstream right from the beginning.

More emotional than anything in the Marvelverse

/this/ IS (((a))) 30 """"year"""" *old* >woman

Here's how you find out if a girl is lying about how much she "loves" Star Wars.

If she likes the OT and is over 30, then she's probably a real fan who saw the films when they were first released in theaters, or on VHS.

If she likes the OT and is under 30, I'd say there's a 50/50 chance that she's either seen them or is lying to you.

If she likes the OT and Disney Star Wars, but hates the prequels, then she most likely got her knowledge of Star Wars from Reddit or some other hipster website that tells her how she should think. Approach with caution.

If she likes all 7 current Star Wars films (RO doesn't count for this list), then she's probably a fan, or she's just saying that so she can pretend to have something in common with people.

If she likes the OT, but hates Disney Star Wars and the prequels: She's probably trying to act contrarian on purpose, most likely for attention. Similar to #3 on this list.

If she likes the prequels and the OT, but hates Disney Star Wars: Marry her, because she is most likely a true fan who appreciates what Star Wars is supposed to be about, and sees through the lies of the Mouse.

If she only likes Disney Star Wars: Run. She is just another consumer whore cog in the machine that is globalization, and is helping to speed up the death of traditional western values. Avoid at all costs.

(This is a comprehensive list, courtesy of the film patricians at Sup Forums. It may be updated or changed at any time.)

Fuck off you piece of shit.

>Remember when Star Wars was something special and cool you had to talk about when girls weren't around

No. It was the first true blockbuster series, and a pop culture norm. Not knowing Star Wars was more of a surprise, especially after the prequels.

How long do you think it'll be before she exposes her soles to us?

cute and ready to breed

>>/facebook/

Autism

I can fucking tell. (((Whites))) AGE "like" *fucking* /milk/
Black don't crack

New levels of autism.

She so qt i want her to be my gf

you can tell she likes the idea of it

is she really 30?

how do i make her marry me?

It was always popular with general audiences but it was never aimed at girls. Finding a girl in the 90's or early 2000's who had any interest in star wars was a rare thing. No girls at my school gave a fuck about star wars. This trendy nerd shit ruined it, It's all just surface bullshit and needing to be a part of everything normal fag shit.

what if she likes the prequels but don't like the OT?

>Remember when Star Wars was something special and cool you had to talk about when girls weren't around

HOW CAN YOU BE THIS FUCKING DELUSIONAL

>No girls at my school gave a fuck about star wars.

That's because you never had any female friends in school.

This thread is literally "GOD WHY AM I NOT A SPECIAL SNOWFLAKE ANYMORE???!!!"

I don't know. I just had a star wars bullshit session with a bunch of dudes of all ages. Get out more.

I never liked Star Wars
I just really like Jenny

its a jenny thread now

coalburner

Nope.

Is that her bf?

hes like 6'4
i wouldn't fuck with him

Women just pretend to like this shit. I have a gf and she's the same. I ask her questions about her apparent "nerdy" interests and its all fake. Beneath they don't know shit about it or even care.

An hour and a half of Jenny doing cute stuff in star wars outfits in her house would be a better cinematic experience than a 200 million dollar budget block buster.

why do i want to pervert her cuteness

reddit: the channel
Oh new Star Wars just came out! I better make a youtube channel and pretend I've always loved Star Wars and act quirky to rake in the ad money XD

Yes they are. Current Fads may make some believe otherwise, but gender roles never really change because they are imprinted into our dna.

You were probably still sucking your mums tit in the 90's. Don't try and pretend you have a clue about anything.

He's just shot his load.

This

Why does her face look so uncanny? I mean I'd still fuck her, but she looks weird.

wouldnt you, having jennys breasts on you

She acts like a fake.

>I don't want grill liking what i like

pretty homo tbqfhwif

fake?

its CG

Yes, I remember the time before the prequels.

>Star wars has always been normie shit.
Lel, no. I remember watching the Academy Awards when Return of The Jedi was competing. It was completely for infantile weirdoes back then.
>inb4 ewoks
That wasn't the only reason.

Well, at some point it turns from space opera into soap opera.

Nah you're just another millenial pretending, fuck off m8

>When u cuddle Jenny and she cuddle back

im the same, weird face but i would face fuck her so hard

>trying to be hipster about STAR WARS of all things

Holy shit how delusional can you be? Star Wars has always been mainstream as fuck. Your faux elitism sickens me.

FAS

this, they like the hype, fandom, and observed happiness they see fans partaking in being an "____" fan, and they want that happiness because all women are hedonists, look up the final fantasy 7 remake reveal reaction the girls dont know what the fuck is going on they just act like they like it because hedonism, its disgusting and cancerous but us bros main desire is vagina so any front to keep girls out wont hold because cucks exist

Here's how you find out if a girl is lying about how much she "loves" Star Wars.

You don't because that's fucking autistic.

>he doesn't know that star wars wasnt considered quality material

>fake
not genuine

hmmmmm, wow, i need to go to bed

do we have anything more revealing of her

actually females have always been the tastemakers.

Men follow those interests so they can have sex

t. actual certified cuckhold

Wait she's 30? God damn, proof?

back to redd it normal fag

>God damn
shut the fuck up nigger.

Inbreeding

me in the middle

No girl is ever going to fuck you retard.

no shes like 27,26 you can look through her tumblr to find out

>you can look through her tumblr to find out
Pathetic, might as well just kill yourself.