Triggered

>triggered

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KQFho0_G1VI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>autism convention

this is why everybody hates white people

I find it funny how people can't seem to wrap their heads around the fact she probably wanted to be known for her other works more than just being cinnamon bun head girl. They're literally insulting her memory by trying to honour her. She had a lot of problems for sure, some of them mental, but she seemed like a good soul and genuine.

>who is dressed as vader

>she probably wanted to be known for her other works more than just being cinnamon bun head girl
yeah, that role definitely made it a problem for her to be thought of as more than just one character

“Fun is the path to the dark side. Fun leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate leads to suffering.” – Yoda

An irish white guy, what's your point?

youtube.com/watch?v=KQFho0_G1VI

Lol we such nerds xd. I guarantee the majority of these tosspots knew anything about Carrie Fisher before she died. There's a great documentary that Steven Fry hosted about Mania and she's in it. She was a nut job, but truly interesting and funny.

I saw that documentary, it was good. But I think people should be allowed to enjoy Star Wars without studying deep levels of context. It's not high culture, it's shallow escapism. You shouldn't be be surprised when plebs get their grubby fingers all over it.

This is how clinton and sanders voters look like...

are they going to start smashing scales with their lightsabers? there's nothing like reading a shirt that says OPE.

>Sup Forums in one picture

The word is 'what', not 'how'. I'm tired of you Mexican fuckheads all over the internet.

Why are Star Wars fans so ugly

I find it funny that minorities hate white people for being nerds and white people hate minorities for being criminals.

>lightsabers
>she never used one in a movie

Talk about rubbing it in.

>trying to honour her

>Implying they're not just posing on that photo just so they can brag about it on social media

I want you to see my doctor. He's a good man and thorough.

Literally what other work? I can't recall a single damn thing she's ever done besides Leia.

how triggered are you cumskin?

The Burbs was kino.

the fucking Burbs you god damn millennial cunt

(also Blues Brothers)

She's in a fucking crazy movie called Under the Rainbow about midgets that rampage and a nazi midget

This is precisley why all the SW movies suck now.

That was so hot. Call me that again.

no, if you look closely at the image it is in fact an indian

Now imagine being Hamill or Ford looking at this and realizing this is will happen when you die too. I suddenly feel really bad for them.

>wants to be remembered for her other works
>proceeds to play Leia again at the ripe old age of cracked cocaine

Ford will literally come back as a ghost to haunt these people

Ford's death won't be as completely SW-flooded as Fisher's is. He's famous for a whole lot more than that.

Hamill though, yes.

You're right. There will be people dressed as Indiana Jones too.

Holding whips into the air like autists