Did anyone here attend the Sup Forums meetup yesterday in Kansas City?

did anyone here attend the Sup Forums meetup yesterday in Kansas City?

pic related

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gUAljuxNUu0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

me on the left

The men have better tits than the women.

i was there (the guy in the back with the red cup), pretty shitty meetup tb.h, everyone was spouting unfunny Sup Forums memes (BANE?, what's going on here, etc)

that's a reddit meetup from years ago you newfags

there are women in that group?

Dude what

I don't know anymore.

that's a baltimore reddit meetup that's several years old

what the actual fuck?

I'd fuck the brains out of her and play with those boobies all night

At least 8 years old, that pic.

That's lot of nipples.

post more meetup pics

The guy on the left is never gonna visit Sup Forums again, I bet he thought there were others like him who would show up

It's not a Sup Forums meetup

All the newfags in this thread

Unfortunately, Elliot is no longer with us.

Eugenics wasn't a mistake

OP's pic is actually a reddit Baltimore meetup.

Who wins between reddit, /fa/ and /fit/?

1/2

2/2

holy shit fuck people just fuck all types of people fuck all of you

There's no way that neck isn't shooped.

is that a shopped Dylan Roof head on the far right?

Not surprised at all. The majority of weightlifters are insecure betas.

that's a reddit meetup, you can tell by the 6/10 girls. They probably talked about how great Christopher Nolan is and how Memento is "like the best movie ever made dude"

The irony is none of them look like they lift.

What the fuck is wrong with /fit/? How are the so autistic they can't even have a conversation for more than a few minutes. If they can't even talk among themselves, how will they ever get gfs?

That one qt on the right looking embarssed to be there

I personally wouldn't mind fucking the other one with tattoos after a few beers

Neeeeeeeeck

>What the fuck is wrong with /fit/?

A lot.

At least they found each other. Nothing will ever top the failure of Sup Forums's /brit/ meetup.

>bodybuilding is gay

Into the trash that post goes.

LMAO

TRIGGERED /fit/cuck. Makes sense he's a namefag too.

Looks like a police lineup of suspected gay district prostitutes.

/fit/ mad

You should be ashamed of yourself, disgusting vermin.

pathetic

Christ, I did a /k/ meetup in Washington last year, it was nowhere near this bad. Our biggest problem was wasting all the ammo early on.

>The one female out of the group that could be considered attractive is the one with her shirt still on

Lame

Did you eat the brownies?

no one will believe me but this was /fits/ la meetup. We were at chipotle in westwood. We took this picture to make it look like we were purposefully autistic. It was actually a fun night. We went to a hookah bar after that and messed around. Still got the dudes numbers. Will provide proof. I'm the one in the middle with the black jacket and grey/green tshirt.

I'd fuck all those fat bitches

Hell no, do you know what they put in those?

Ah, much better.

>not removing the manlet

What is Elle Fanning doing here?

Lel

>Cum brownie meem
They were fine

I went out to one in St. Louis recently
>Traps
>Furries
>Cops came because of noise complaint
>Got blackout drunk
It was a good time.

Hahaha

They don't want girls, they want boys

fa = kids
fit = adults/norma looking guys?
kek, not even surprised. Although i wonder if any of them made manlet jokes irl.

yes but mine had too little cum on it

tfw to smart to have a short neck

i'm pretty sure a real Sup Forums meet up would be hilarious

I played videogames at an arcade with moot in NYC. It was awkward. There were a lot of us normies there but the abnormies kept bothering him and yelling memes and it made everything awkward for everyone. I think some of the mods and some gay bleep boop band were there too but I don't remember. My gf and I got the fuck outta there pretty fast after moot started getting swarmed with BO stinking freaks. Sup Forums meetups are all around a bad idea.

this is correct
t. actual /fit/izen

*audience laughter*

reddit was my first thought, or maybe /fit/

no

>not everyone is dressed up as CIA

Bullshit

It would essentially be the pedo section in lock-up.

>It would essentially be the pedo section in lock-up.
There is no pedo section in "lock-up".

My favorite 4channarian is tiny Asian of indeterminate gender.

Actually it's second favorite to Australian shitposter in some sort of bottoms that you can't tell if they are shorts or pants. That's my favorite 4channarian.

Sadly no traps or furries. We were up in the mountains though, you have to trade no fullfun for the ability to shoot anywhere you want on state lands. Just not on national parks.

is this Sup Forums?

There literally is. When I was in the county jail for undisclosed reasons that were totally made up by that FUCKING BITCH they put all the diddlers on a different post and had them wear different jumpsuits because all the normal guys like me who were in for normal shit kept beating the shit out of the diddlers and some of the crazy nigs who were waiting in county to get sent upstate for life were just killing them because nothing to lose anyway. They called it post 31. Upstate they get put in special housing but people still get to them there if they really want to. Being a diddler in prison must be real deal hell. Good, those degenerates are gonna carry that weight.

here's an old Sup Forums meetup we did

pretty disgusting of course but far left is super cute and has great legs. she was a trip who had great taste too. not sure what happened to her

Sounds like you did like a day and made assumptions. The kiddy touchers get put in PC, but PC (protective custody) is full of people who aren't pedos. Gang drop outs, fags, sex crimes (of any type), witnesses, etc.

Sup Forums looks pretty normal. Only slightly autistic. Nice chicks though.

Yes there is, you stupid mutherfucker. They separate them because they think the other inmates will beat the shit out of them. I spent six months in prison. Now don't ever fucking reply to me again, you little fat fuck.

Sixty days. I also went to school and am friends with a bunch of guys who are COs, not every state has the same way of handling their diddlers. In New York they are put on different posts and wear different jumpsuits because they get fucking murdered. Also the diddlers in juvie are separated the same way pretty much everywhere because they try to rape the other kids.

>no fatties allowed

Alpha as fuck.

Incredible.

You can literally tell which ones majored in feminism.

>Also the diddlers in juvie are separated the same way pretty much everywhere because they try to rape the other kids.

Yep, I just watched a doc about that.

youtube.com/watch?v=gUAljuxNUu0

k
That might be true. Seems odd to have a whole pod for pedos though. How many pedos can one place have?

That's a reddit meetup you fucking faggot

t.google

>Sup Forums full of hipster normies

Figures

So this is how we ensure the survival of the white race...

Lower left is sure as hell a qt tho

>no /k/ meetups

I want to organize a Sup Forums meet up. I want to watch a bunch of weird spergs have a meme off

I bet they had to sandblast the irony off the walls when they left.

I want to believe you sooo bad.

Holy fucking crap

This is why you never take advice from /fa/

A Sup Forums meet up? In vaine...

>attractive, sociable people

I always knew Sup Forums was a Reddit tourist destination.

me in the middle

What would a /r9k/ meetup look like?

ugh cringe
no wonder theyre unironically a bunch of cucks fucking Sup Forums lmao

Nothing can be as bad as a MLP meet up...

jesus fucking christ.

>
just so yous know, this is the party pic not a mu meetup. lurk more