MLW:Antetokounmpo (knee) to miss Eurobasket
DAL:Jeff Withey gets one-year deal with Mavs

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ceDFi7CLNjo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Westbrodie's album is bangin.

Kelly Oubre's album is emo garbage.

>PHI:Jahlil Okafor following a 'mostly vegan' diet
Does eating vegetables make you play defense?

>PHI:Joel Embiid still not cleared for contact

TTP THEY SAID LOL

Kobe isn't top 10

>jiggaboojam
>40ozdunkandbounce
>apehoop

Nothing but a media pushed scrub

Why does Boston even have the Lakers pick? They should trade it and go all-in on winning now. Cash in on the last trading piece you have with some other low-tier first round picks to get a legit defensive anchor in DeAndre Jordan.

Al Horford and the Lakers/Sixers pick for DeAndre

DeAndre
Morris
Hayward
Smart
Kyrie
Bench: Jaylen, Tatum, Rozier, Banes

How many games and how many teams did you watch last season? im trying to limit how much basketball im going to watch, it got out of hand last season, but i still want to keep up with the latest news. post teams that are going to be must see TV. im going to mark my calendar with all key games like
>opener for cleveland
>opener for memes

Whatever chump. Media doesn't decide champions.

Wait, Okafor's still with the Sixers?

So I realized my Westbrook mancrush has gotten out of control. I had a dream last night that I was in an OKC mall and got kicked out for making a terroristic threat against the brodie, which I didn't remember making in the dream. I then got beaten and patted down in front of Westbrook's wife while sobbing uncontrollably and trying to explain to security Westbrook is my favorite player. But then they found a firearm on me and I just wanted them to look at my phone which has Westbrook as the background. Such a powerless dream. Westbrook, just sign the fucking contract and I won't have these dreams anymore.

2 teams are ideal.

For me, it's the Lakers and the 76ers. I watch every Lakers game and when the Lakers aren't playing, I check for a 76ers game.

I don't watch MLB, NFL, NHL, but I imagine if you do, you might want to prioritize just national games for your team and you should be fine.

Man, I know if I shared this with Westbrook he'd stare at me exactly like that. I'm a weird pathetic guy.

No, but having Shaq on your team does

im thinking this too. My home team and a B team, and all Big match ups and return home games (memes clev/ lakers celtics/ memes okc, indy vs okc/ cle bos), and for national games ill watch depending on the matchup, that goes for non national games too, like pg matchups and Center matchups..

>Stop the presses. Shut down the internet. The Los Angeles Lakers’ path back to contention has been revealed. All they need is a time machine, because Kevin Durant says he wants to play for the “Showtime” version of the team featuring Magic Johnson, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar, Byron Scott and James Worthy.

does this snek have no honor

The conclusion that I would draw from this is that Kevin Durant enjoys playing on teams that are good at passing the ball

which is probably why he didn't want to play with Russell Westbrook's ass

>Westbrook is not good at passing
when will this meme die

You're right, I phrased that wrong. Westbrook gets his assists, but he's not a guy who wants to play in offenses that are built around ball movement and balanced offensive play.

It's an instant filter for me to see if someone knows anything about basketball or not and is an instant flag the person is a troll.

Never reply to them .

LEONARDO DICAPRIO
LEONARDO DICAPRIO
LEONARDO DICAPRIO

>5.4 turnovers a game
almost puts Harden to same

Fun fact, throughout Kevin Durant's career he was almost never staggered with Westbrook's minutes so at least one of them was on the floor at all times.

You know why? Because Kevin Durant didn't like playing without Westbrook and has trouble without him. It was only until 2016 in Donovan's second year as a coach he could convince him to do it after Scott Brooks couldn't do it for years.

Source: Fred Katz and various other beat writers through the years.

But keep spouting fanfiction memes that KD didn't like playing with Russ.

>that are good at passing the ball
could have gone to SA and still be loved.

KD didn't like Westbitch falling to Heroball

He enjoys playing on teams that have 3 allstars, 2 of which are the best shooters ever, and 1 former all stars that's a 6th man candidate.

You're retarded.

Skip to 0:20
youtube.com/watch?v=ceDFi7CLNjo

How can you sit here and say he didn't do the exact same thing?

Because when WB fails the coaching staff didn't have anything better than Durant Iso

You're not even a good troll. That's the best you could come up with? Can't refute video so you just make up shit?

It's not even the same thing. WB doesn't just Iso, he does retarded cuts to the rim where he twists and spins his body then throws the ball up. Even when he isn't doing Iso he might just decide to try a half court alley oop even when everyone is covered

People talkin about X and Lil Uzi but The Race is literally the best shit ever.

>all this music dropping
>pb got these haters on proxies disappearin
>stuttin like Steve Austin
God dream

Melo could fuck around and get MVP

omg, just stop talking KD. nothing can fix what you did.

Melo could fuck around and never go to the Finals ever

Melo has never had an MVP calibre season

You've never done anything noteworthy literally ever.

Yes, I've also never claimed to

Yeah, unfortunately making you was a mistake.

But I fucked your mom

Why would you do that to your grandma?

But you're my son

Kobe?

guys im icing my legs because i got shin splints from pickup

do you think heat would be more effective?

also, do you guys prefer playing on blacktop or concrete courts? i like blacktop especially after it rains it smells good

If you have shin splints go to a doctor. If you have a general pain level in your legs, just don't do anything to aggravate

RACKETS

RACKETS

RACKETS

anyday now melo. you know there's only one place for you. it calls to you melo.

>Kobe isn't top 10

1. Jordan
2. Kareem
3. Magic
4. Hakeem
5. Duncan
6. Shaq
7. Kobe
8. LeBron
9. Bird
10. Russell

LeBron, Bird, Russel, are 100% better. There are others that are arguable

One of the worst lists possible.

why is Lebron even on that list?

memes

just had a nightmare melo went to Boston, he was taking a team photo with the betrayics. cant sleep now.

I know its fun to bullshit & post memes here but this is getting out of hand.

Kobe Top 5 Dead or Alive. Point blank period.

Nz should be on your pb he does nothing but shitpost

id punch nz in the face

this

i think NZ wants to secretly suck kobe off

Kobe is maybe Durant level if I feel generous

kys

>hasn't even acknowledged the Celtics
>not even the typical canned response that he's
"""excited""" or """looking forward to training camp"""

JUST

?

Getting pb. See ya you clown

What did he mean by this? No, seriously this doesn't really make sense, does it?

no sense at all, dont listen to his snake tongue

dont believe/pay attention to a word said by KD
me and other bball gurus all agree he has contracted autism from somewhere, likely from being in the bay area for too long

Dude needs to just stop talking any time now.

Replace Westbrook with MJ or Kobe last season and the Thunder doesnt even get 40 wins. Replace Westbrook with Lebron at point forward and move some other positions around the Thunder make it to at least the second round in the west and likely the WCF.

Lebron > Westbrook > MJ > Kobe

Has any other #1 seed ever blown up their team like the Celtics have this off-season?

Tell me /nba/, should I go out and get some pot?

Yeah why not

1v1, Who Wins? Both in Prime.
Reggie Miller or Ray Allen

Not in recent memory. I can't believe they've only got one starter left from last year after getting t he #1 seed and making it to the ECF. What the fuck Boston? I hope their fans know that they're going to take a huge step backwards now. Better place your bets on Hayward and Horford to get you back on track because Kyrie's iso ball isn't going to do it.

And honestly, at this point I feel bad for Brad Stevens. His career is doomed there. It's not going to work out so they'll fire him and try and hire someone else to construct an offense that works with their roster.

Sounds like the girl I tried going out with ;_; I miss her. Her cute freckles, and her soft pale skin. FUCK

She didn't know you were going out with her, did she?

No that wasn't it. We just stopped talking. She was the one that came onto me and said she liked me. We were a thing for about 2 months and then all of a sudden it fell apart.

>almost September
>been injured since January
>PHI:Joel Embiid still not cleared for contact

lmaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

>She was the one that came onto me and said she liked me
She got bored because you stopped putting up a chase. She's dumb and ditzy and something else shiny caught her attention. Been there, just know you fucked her and move on from it. You don't need a headcase like that in your life. Find yourself a good girl who'll do right by you.

What a horrible list, just kill yourself t b h

I can't remember the last time a Cinderella team made a run in the playoffs. The best thing I can think of is the '99 Knicks who were the eighth seed and went all the way to the finals.

2011 Mavericks?

Eh? I would say kind of. For me a Cinderella has to be 4th seed or lower. But I'll let this one slide since 2011 was the year of Punished Dirk: A Man Deprived of Championships

Prime reggie or prime reggit with prime flop?

Yeah the cavs in 2010 after LBJ left, i think they went from winning 50 plus games to losing almost 30 in a row the next year

They didn't really blow up their team though

What spurs did to the 2014 Heat is worse than what the warriors did to last years Cavs.

kobe sucks

Prove it
Eh he's not horrible but I wouldn't rank him in my top 5
Wtf is this shit?

ARE YOU FAN OF?
KD or OKC

>newest member of "Team Snake"

never change Boston

Did Skip Bayless just say Kyrie is a top 5 player?????
The real question is, is he a top 5 pg....

Heat were on the verge of a 3-peat. Spurs completely destroyed them, Lebron left, Bosh almost died and Wade officially hit old age. The year after that finals Heat were no longer the same.

These Cavs though, yeah they lost but Lebron is coming back for one year, they got IT, and will for sure be in the ECF and most likely the Finals.