Rio Brazil is the worst place to host the Summer Olympics (2016)...

Rio Brazil is the worst place to host the Summer Olympics (2016). The ongoing Zika virus that may spread world-wide due to athletics and visitors going to the games then going back home (Rio has the highest concentration of Zika virus), and mass water pollution.

Zika virus causes pregnant women with the infection to produce babies with deformed sunken heads.

Check out this news article stating that athletics that have been training in Rio Brazil have gotten sick due to water quality.
"Unfortunately we still have levels comparable to some of African nations and India", when referring to water quality.
"...estimated that international athletics will have a 99% chance of infection if they ingest the equivalent of just three teaspoons of water".
youtube.com/watch?v=fXzECpf4lEw

Not to mention the government of Rio just announced "financial disaster" and is seeking money to fund the games.
foxnews.com/sports/2016/06/18/rio-state-government-declares-financial-disaster-as-olympics-loom.html

Literally just (barely) one step above India.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html
pri.org/stories/2016-06-14/residents-brazils-notorious-city-god-are-scared-death-us-shootings
youtube.com/watch?v=WR8tIjTykbE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Literally just (barely) one step above India.
We will soon overtake them.

Don't forget the sub-third world homicide rate, despite the libtard-style "enlightened" Gun laws.

>Zike
don't forget it's fall/winter there.

Still not a superpower, pajeet. Dont get too big for your britches. Even huehue can poo in loo, bitches.

Good, eliminate all athletes.

How is taking over Brazil is related to being a super power. Brazil is everything but a super power and a decent place to live in.

See that was where we were all supposed to laugh because "India will be a superpower by 2030".

Dammit pajeet. You ruined it. Just like everything else. How are you here without memeing correctly? God Dammit.

I am the one who ruins the joke.

I can still shit on loo Pajeet.
Also there a lot of comfy and open space here.
You live in a overpopulated shithole, where people shit on the others for lack of space.

India is worse than Africa.

Pic related is the most popular drink in India.
Basicaly they drink urine and eat shit.

Indian kid playing in his favorite park.

The most popular drink in India is tea, I googled it.

Fresh and direct from the source!

You can just poo on the street and step over your pile of crap: guaranteed you'll be taller than everyone else and nobody will mess with you ever again.

>I can still shit on loo Pajeet.
You need to poo in loo, not on the loo. What's the point of using the loo when you are not even using it properly?

That's not how physics work.

Applying some lotion.

>Pajeet in charge of telling how to use the loo

Poo waffles for breakfast.

kek, I would have image searched for shitty brazil, but I am not in the mood of puking right now.

This is fucking vile, holy shit.

Someone link that blog that showed all the corpses in the rivers in India.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-2910274/More-100-bodies-including-women-children-washed-India-s-holy-River-Ganges-families-struggle-pay-cremations.html

Severe case of blue balls.

The zika virus isn't the cause for microcephaly, its something else. Its just the a WHO who is shilling against one of the BRICS nations and preparing the public for more vaccines.

If Brazil doesn't get the olympics they are fucked. They have wasted tons of money on building shit and if they don't get some money back with tourism it will be a big blow both financially for the country and for the politicians ruling the country atm. At this point they don't even need to cancel it, the tourism is going to take a huge blow either way.

pri.org/stories/2016-06-14/residents-brazils-notorious-city-god-are-scared-death-us-shootings
How does it feels to be afraid of being killed by americans in your own country?

ITT India rekt again.

Where did ya go Poo?

You are the India of the west Brazil.

Zika is good business for me.
I am going to sell Mosquito nets to tourists then I will sneak into hotels and put Mosquitos under peoples doors so they think they need a net as well. I am really glad about zika. I will mostly target young women as they might want to start a family. I have also found some favelados to push around baby carriages near tourists for money to give the idea of pregnancy to young female tourists which makes them want to keep zika away even more and helps me sell more nets. Thanks zika lel.

>two third world shitholes competing over who has worse water pollution and public defacation

We have so much in common.

According to the article, a bunch of favela monkeys are being kiked by the media, and believing that USA is way more dangerous.

I don't see nothing shocking here.
Is not this how the entire world think about USA?
Also our media blame USA for almost everything that happens.

We never gave them the authority to shoot anything here in India.
You are so cucked that you can barely stand up for yourself in your own country.

Your animals are eating dead corpses.
You really thing that a old sofa is the same thing?

How is "poo in the loo" in brazilian-portuguese?

how much was tourism for the Olympics predicted to bring in compared to how much they spent

Shoot anything?
They are afraid of the mass shootings in orlando.

What are you talking about Pajeet?

"cague na privada"
or
"cague no vaso sanitário"

The Thing

You just don't know because nobody cares about average poojesh.
>Visit India as tourists with my gf
>Upon arrival at hotel noticed something
>Corpse of some dude, seems like beated to death
>Call hotel stuff and police
>Hotel stuff speaks shitskin among themselves for a minute
>Result - they push body away from the road, so it is less noticeable
>Cops never came
>Body was there for 3 days, disappeared on 4th morning

Nope, still not much different from us.
Pic related.

Kek, I like you people on Sup Forums claim to visit India and share their imaginative experience here while they barely step away from their computers.

>>still not much different from us.
The ship sank by accident, you dump shit and corpses to the river intentionally

>Serbia
>not a shithole too

Nice try Bojan.

marjeet pls
>POO IN THE LOO

>he thinks (((they))) don't want zika to go worldwide
You sweet, supple innocent boy.
Come in my lap, let me rub your smooth skin while i tale you of (((them)))...

youtube.com/watch?v=WR8tIjTykbE

>Also our media blame USA for almost everything that happens.

Well they are right you know.

>hello my name is Dr. Poo and this is my colleague Dr. Pee
>flies buzzing around, 5 sit on Dr. Poo's toilet paper head-wrap.
>"I can use all the tools needed for dentistry, files, pliars... any tool out there, i know how to use"
>proceeds to wash hands in little tin of purple drank, gets out needle, charges the needle with some of the purple drank
>sticks poop-fingers into lady's mouth, injects purple toilet water it into her tonsils
Literally burst out laughing at the very start and didn't stop laughing until it was over
>10/10 would visit Dr. Poo again

Still wonder how they don't get any sepsis from this

kek

Come to Brazil. Have sex with our girls (some of them have masculine penises), fuck them up giving them retarded babies and go away. Help destroy it so we can start over.

I don't know, probably not enough to cover the cost of all the building but at least they would get a little bit back. They don't do it for money, they do it for prestige. The tourist revenue is just something they tell the people to keep them for rioting. But now it will probably be huge loss because of the loss of tourist revenue, regardless if its cancelled or not.

Having the olympics in different third world countries every time is retarded. They spend billions on building arenas that will only be used once.

This.
China, Brazil, South Africa...

All the money wasted on arenas that will never be used again.
Fucking kikes and their "events".

Sports fags are the worst. Bunch of autistic morons willing to kill us all for their spandex, inflatable ball bullshit.