Do you guys realize that the alt-right is being held back by antisemitism, white supremacy, actual racism...

Do you guys realize that the alt-right is being held back by antisemitism, white supremacy, actual racism, homophobia and glorification and symbolism of Nazi Germany?

You can already see a lot of famous alt-right figures condemning these ideas, shaping the alt-right to be somethin productive and something we can sell with strong arguments and not your SJW emotional bullshit and crazy conspiracies.
You're either part of what it is becoming or you'lll be crushed on the way out, you are blocking us from becoming a serious movement that can properly replace the dusty right.

What do you have without those things? Memes?

>You can already see a lot of famous alt-right figures condemning these ideas
And thats the shiboleth of a marxist subversive
Unless they are doing it so their youtube account isn't banned

I agree on homophobia and anti-semitism, but racism is what gives The alr-right movement it's rationality/sanity that other movements Are missing

If you lose those things then the "alt right" merely becomes the right.

>alt-right

Fuck off with your subversive dreck.

>Ethno-Nationalism
>Anti-Anti-White mentality
>Racial white identity, based on a shared collective culture, IQ, language, religion etc
>National Segregation
>Liberal democratic freedom with some authoritarian "steering" from the government in the form of the promotion of universally prefered behavior to restore the detoriated western culture

putting one race above the other doesn't fly in Western society, but looking after all races while remaining honest will.

"Alt-right" meme kids like yourself should leave Sup Forums and if possible kill yourself.

>antisemitism
>white supremacy
>actual racism
>homophobia
>glorification and symbolism of Nazi Germany
Without those I would be a leftist. The right is not right without them. You're just trying to make me racemix with asians and NO that's never going to happen. I'm proud of my white genes.

>held back

Forgot to add, restoring the "ideal" man or woman based on our European values and the government rewarding those who follow it while allowing people the freedom to refuse and live differently.
The government now does everything to promote a lifestyle that most people feel uncomfortable following, they should instead promote what we truly want and believe in.

The LGBT has a right to exist, but the promotion and funding of it should no longer be up to the government, the minority should not overrule the minority and most people are not part of the LGBT.
More research into being a transgendered person and looking at realistic solutions to the suicide rates under transgendered people.

>Hurrdurr you're not right winged if you don't hate jews and believe your own race is superior

You do know that I'm promoting Ethno-Nationalism and National-Segregation which means that there won't be asians for you to racemix with?

Please vermoord jezelf niemand wil bij je domme groepje.

Vermoord jezelf voor het volgen van domme outdated onzin zonder enige waarheid, durf verder te kijken dan je eigen gevoelens.

The alt-right is fundamentally reactionary, toothpaste flag.

Most prominent figures promote some or multiple things you are against already and are carrying this movement into something beyond Sup Forums.

If you ever want to get anything done with this movement and not stay some obscure internet phrase, drop them.

You spent four lines describing racism and white supremacy.

>being held back by antisemitism

>projecting
Alt-right is niets meer dan een verzinsel van breitbart en die kk flikker milo, doe niet alsof je een coole politieke beweging aan het bedenken bent terwijl je hun verzinsel promote

You're hardly alt-right if you condemn those things.

It's liberalization of the alt-right.

no he didn't, dumbmerican.

NRx and Alt-Right are memes

Sup Forums is a paleocon board

Yes he did, because that's exactly what the media will call it.

You idiots don't get it yet

There is absolutely no reason to play the "PR friendly" game. Liberals and the media will just flat out lie about you anyways.

The only correct response is to give them the finger and believe what you actually believe, not what you think you need to believe to "sound acceptable" to people.

This is exactly why we call people like you cuckservatives.

>Racism

Fuck off kike

(((Alt-Right)))
FUCK OFF

>held back by antisemitism
>held back
>antisemitism

>up against the wall, it's the tone police
OP, you tryna be a faggot or something?