URGENT!! The US is about to make a move against Erdogan

foreignpolicy.com/2016/06/15/how-do-you-solve-a-problem-like-erdogan/

Looks like the US has finally had enough of the Turkish turd sandwich in their mouth.

Erdogans shenanigans:
>causing refugee crisis for Europe
>repressing Turkish democracy
>supporting sunni jihadists
>waging a civil war against the Kurds
>blackmailing America concerning the use of Incirlik airbase

In addition to this they shot down the Russian plane so can't expect much sympathy from there. Also the US didn't like that either since it made the Syria situation even less manageable after Russia brought in all their anti-aircraft sh1t.

So it's pic related time for Erdogan the islamic DICKtator.

Bump for freedom

About time someone put the King Roach in his place.

RETAKE CONSTANTINOPLE

ERADICATE THE ROACHES

PUNISH THEM FOR TRYING TO BLACKMAIL THEIR WAY IN TO THE EU

Fantastic.

Nope...the USA and Britain are Turkeys best friends.They are the sole reason for Turkeys existence today.

Even Germany helped them when we were freeing ourselves from Ottoman rule.

So you have no other but yourselves to blame for Turkey.But i guess back in the day a strong Bulgarian state was scarier than the easy to control Turkish state.

This movie was on tv last night where I live

US MORTALS ARE MERELY SHADOWS AND DUST MAXIMUS

SHADOWS AND DUST

so fkken based

fuck off westerners we will clean our own problems

>They are the sole reason for Turkeys existence today.
fuck off you butthurt bulgar, we were at war with these faggots for our independence movement

You better do it fast though.

Fuck yeah nuke the roaches.

>we will clean our own problems
You mean another Kurds genocide or what?

Turks aren't brave enough to mass suicide

DEUS VULT?

fuck, Obama's gonna express his feelings on life tv and tell turkey he is deeply concerned.

poor turks, I dont know how they can survive this

its already happening in turkey, you all white cucks don't even know about it

kurdish pkk politicians are all going to jail, their leader is facing 2 times life-imprisonment and 486 years in jail. in their place a turkish controlled kurdish conservative party in being raised

This

>>causing refugee crisis for Europe

That was all of NATO, not just Turkey.

having a good one in Uk muhamed

:^)

if turkey was truly trying to cause a refugee crisis in europe we would have let loose them on your shithole ivanoudos

kek.
They are just blaming their weakest member so that they can get unscathed in the end.
This is some Game of Thrones level of treason.

Sup Forums was right again. NATO is cancer.

>implying it wasnt a coordinated plan of tsipras and erdogan to blackmail EU for their own reasons

Without uncle Sam dick deep buried in your nation ass, Ivan will ethnic clean constantinople dont you know it?

nice
i expected russia to send in the exterminator but a american one is fine too.

It was fairly obvious. The US wants Turkey in the EU and realizes it's not happening with Erdogan in power

KEK

Erdogan literally said "Gib EU or I send the rest."

Putin will restore Constantinople and remove kebab

>> US will divide the country up into little bits to make sure empire is dead forever

Ohhh no... the alt-right is RPing again!

i don't understand why we don't just close all boarders to turkey and stop trading with them. isolate this shithole.
millions of refugees and a fucked up economy will teach them not to fuck with EU.

EU in the north, syria/russia in the south. after a few month turks will start killing each other over a leaf of bread.

Nah putin hates fags more than muslims, like every real Xtian

What is happening? Ne oldu lan?

How small is your dick? I've always wondered about the size of a typical roach's penis.

Erdogan supported ISIS and other snackbars in the middle-east, nothing of value will be lost. Good riddance.

They're trying to get rid of the kurdish political opposition group that they feel is responsible for helping and urging on the terrorist groups in the country. Or so it would seem.

no that is the secondary happening
we have large protests starting up again, yesterday there were 1k+ on the streets clashing with the police over the islamist bar attack thing, police responded with tear gas and plastic bullets
soon there will be gezi 2.0 because erdogan has just recently said that they will demolish that park again

not to mention a dozen other political happenings like mhp congress and erdogans university diploma
happening now fellow stalker

luckely the turkish have a free visa to move to europe to culturally enrich us all

I see. Well I suspect it'll get good soon then. Türkei habbenings are always interesting

It will be a dream come true to see that mongrel suffer. May he rot in the darkest corner of hell for ruining my parents homeland and using their suffering as leverage for his political gains.

All those protests are made by leftist liberal statist cucks.

They are the useful people who allowed erdogan to turn turkey into a shithole in the first place.

You are so fucked that you don't even realize it, roachbro

He really is pic related come to life.