Has there ever been a political figure that triggers faggots as much as Trump...

Has there ever been a political figure that triggers faggots as much as Trump? Merely the mention of his name anywhere causes liberals to have a mental breakdown

delete your account

desu the (journalistic) media and social media backlash has been one of the most exciting things to watch in ages

the globalists can barely pull themselves together at this point

delete your account

I hope Trump wins anyway, but if I knew absolutely nothing about him I would still hope he wins just because the butthurt about him is so hilarious and would be so much better if he actually wins.

Imagine the asspain, it would be so amazing

Ronald Reagan and Richard Nixon. They trigger fuckers from beyond the grave.

It's hilarious to watch. It's what everyone knows americans are like, and now it's actually happening.
The aftermath will be the most exciting thing. What'll happen when Trump gets elected?

People used to bitch and moan about GWB and Sarah Palin.

But nothing like Trump. The man is a complete machine and an inspiration for generations to come.

"Kinniption."

Nice dubs

Even here in my backwater I have found myself -involuntarily- defending him and his ideas to the squealing left. And then finding random people over here want him in! and a bloke I work with full just straight out said recently

"he's gonna build a wall to keep out illegal immigrants- that's sick. I'd vote him in..."
(sick meaning Fully Sick as in great idea)

see Abbot's boat person policy AND the actual results achieved, both immigration wise and detention numbers etc....

I've found a lot of people actually like a lot of what he proposes to do after you can pierce through the all the I HATE MEANIE NAZI TRUMP.

Almost as though he's talking
*gasp*
moderate common sense

Kek eum protegat
Et non tanget te malum

>That feel when leftist
>That feel when pretending to support based trump for easy win come november

I'm not triggered at the least, I'm so fucking happy he's getting the SJW left out and laughed at.

YES.

He is not exactly PC.
"Thank Fuck!" people cry.
His solutions are simple straightforward. "finally" they scream.
Borders too porous? Build a Wall!
Who epitomizes the fallen Great American Dream?
A Self Made Billionaire!

That's how I see it from over here. No wonder he is popular. Don't get me wrong either, I really do believe there will be some bad come of this too, but you would be mad to vote otherwise, that's what I say

Yup. I'm still a lost little liberal at heart and was vocally anti-Trump last time he made noises about running. I agree with many of the concerns raised about him.

And one of my favorite things has been watching how he's willing to reposition himself based on how people react. If he can keep up the trend of repositioning himself for the better more often then not, then we stand to win. We stand to win a lot.

Obama

Funny you mention them.
Trump is some kind of shazam of previous presidents.

And the crazy part is he's also got a bunch of people from Nixon and Reagan on his team. The meme alignments are sending my memeometer off the charts.

Bernie Sanders

Are you guys pro-trump? i can't tell off those posts. It's like a begrudging "well, hes cool" argument, which is not a good argument.

I'm one of Trump's least well paid professional trolls, in between masturbating to animes in my basement.

I don't get it. But you sound vindictive and cynical.

Good Luck!

It's because he started his campaign off with a pretty racist statement, that most illegals are rapists and only some are good people.

I know he didn't say 'most', but what is the logical implication of saying "illegals are rapists and criminals, and some I assume are good people"?

I know he's not actually racist, and his policies on the website only mention deporting illegals that are criminals, AND he has mentioned that only 176 000 illegals have criminal records. However the media has latched on to "he's raycist' narrative and amplified it for 10 months straight.

It's like what Trump did to Bush, by calling him low energy, he planted a seed in people's minds that he's a funny goof ball. THe low energy meme was reinforced by Jeb consistently doing stupid things and seeming weak. The 'racism' meme likewise has grown stronger and stronger because Trump does things that can be twisted easily into racism and that reinforces the racism seed planted in liberals.

>vindictive and cynical
Yes! Especially on a lovely Sunday morning.

Don't worry, dude. We're on the same team. Sometimes I have a mind to contribute more sophisticated rhetorical development and other times I just like to funpost at normies.

>Trump Tower is on Fifth Avenue
This shit is fucking crazy.