Why are Americans so afraid of gun control?

Why are Americans so afraid of gun control?

I want to fuck Sarah Palin

But they ARE coming for our guns. California's standard capacity mag confiscation is the first step, and ultimately will be duplicated and expanded.

Why are you afraid of defending yourself?

i am not sure if i know what you mean. explain further please

>why do Americans want to preserve their rights?
Gee, I don't know.

They're all pieces of shit. Every. Single. Politician.

>Coming from a Brit

laffin' m80

I'm talking about gun control, I'm not talking about taking away your guns.

You are talking about fucking with one of my rights.

I'd fill her donut with cream, if you know what I mean.

When we dont have niggers Ill give up my guns. A nigger tried to mug me this morning. The only thing that saved my ass is the fact I carry a god damn gun.

Fuck your gun control bullshit, you nigger loving commie fuck.

except when your retarded gun control policies don't work you'll propose stricter and stricter one because 'hey you compromised last time' until you are taking guns.

get fucked, commie

you don't need rights

MFW you're serious.

What did he mean by this?

You don't need to shitpost on the internet, yet here you are.

Why are you so afraid of guns?

benis in bagina :DDDD

Thank you based Finland

In our country it is a right guaranteed by our founding document. A founding document that outlines a system of government which would have never been agreed upon by the states if said right, amongst others, were not explicitly included.

If you read the historical context of the arguments concerning the 2nd amendment, then you will see that it boils down to citizens being able to overthrow a corrupt / tyrannical government. You will also read about how the most hardcore weaponry of the time was perfectly acceptable for private citizens to own and use as well. It was written to be interpreted literally.

So when faggot lefties want to kill the 2nd amendment via the death of 1000 cuts by doing niggery things like cutting magazine capacity over the course of time (decades: from 30+, to 20, to 10, etc), setting up 'watchlist' disqualifications, etc. it pisses people the fuck off.

Because if one pillar of the Bill of Rights falls then the rest are right behind it.

This people don't understand this.

Obama doesnt want gun control. Leftists in general want all guns banned. They say assualt weapons should be banned and then point to an AR-15. Not only is that not an assualt weapon, but banning AR-15s simply because they are highly used in shooting is like banned red cars because more red cars get into accidents. When they find this out they are going to want to ban something, until the only thing left is to ban them all. Its illogical action based on ignorance of guns.

Because Americans are terribly paranoid people who are afraid of germs, think vaccines cause autism and that praying will make a difference.

Says the commie scum bag that froths at the mouth when they can tell others what to do and how to do it, cuz that's how collectivists roll.

Your collectivist ideology, which has killed more people this last century than war itself, is why we Americans are armed.

Go back to sucking Marx's rotted dick.

Hey dickbag.
I'm actually American living here. Have fun with your guns, militarised police force and terrible healthcare.

Go suck a bunch of dicks behind a Taco Bell so you can buy some meth.

But we need 30 round magazines in case our homes are invaded by 30 dangerous coloreds.

slip slop

False the document itself does not Grant the right it only enumerates it

Also to further that idea you have: Spain was never a communist country. It was a facist dictatorship until Franco died.

Now: Spain is a constitutional monarchy whose government is defined by the Constitution of Spain. This was approved by a general referendum of the people of Spain in 1978.

>I AM SILLY
But this comic is a complete lie. All four of the points he made are the current positions democratic party.
I get the overall joke is that the NRA thrives off of Anti-gun policies, but to completely lie to express the joke? Not even hyperbole, but straight up lying to support this strawman? Is that was the Democrats have resulted to for humor?

Evil Reagan did far far more than just that.

He signed into law the NFA, which is by far the most destructive gun control act to date.

He's speaking from experience. That slippery slope has already slipped in the UK, Australia, and probably numerous other countries.

There really isn't much correlation between gun control and violent crimes, after all, so if people are hungry for results they're going to keep digging until they hit bedrock.

Weird, the first two points are being deliberated right now. Is the cartoon saying that the Liberals are falling for the NRA's ploy? So... stupid Liberals for taking the bait?

Now a days my friends don't carry guns to defend themselves. They already know is going to happen, so they carry other things, like knives, or pepper spray, or knuckle weapons, or even retractable batons. Me? I don't have money to afford a gun, and I'm a big enough guy to intimidate with just my size. However, if I do bring something to defend myself with, it is usually a fairly large amount of pennies and nickels. Someone is a few feet away from you and is threatening or pulls something (not a gun), you pocket sand them like dale from k8ng of the hill. But with pennies. And you got to really whip them at em', like you're coining a car or something. Who said change doesn't have uses anymore?

Because they're not an ethno-state and races are always at war with each other
I mean they're 60% white
Wouldn't you want a gun if almost half of the people around you weren't white?
In Europe we don't need guns as much because we don't have all those dindus and beaners

>Wanting to fuck a coalburner
Degenerate as fuck, famalam.

You been saying that for almost 40 years, Jethro. When do you wise up and realize
>it aint happening?

>Cuck
>Coalburner
>Cuck
>Nigger
Why should we care about any of their opinions again?

I AM SILLY

because they retarded.

Your pic says it all.

>Why are Americans so afraid of gun control?

Why do non-Americans give a shit?

Because they don't want their country to become a shithole like Europe?

How floppy is your hair? Are you wearing pointy shoes and banana yellow pants?

>west is full of traitorous governments
>care more about some shitskins than they do their own citizens
>countries will jail you for offending one of the protected class
>WHY ARE YOU AFRAID OF BEING HELPLESS?

>merchants have been scheming for several hundreds of years infiltrating the west slowly gaining control of media/money/education
>somehow think they arent slowly eroding gun rights

Silly goy.

No, we are all wearing a bright orange suit, with orange tie and an orange bowler hat. With clogs.

It's the Dutch national uniform.

Why are leftists so afraid of freedom?

What is sensible gun control?

>gun control

So they can shoot trees and rocks while feeling manly.

for the same reasons we fear death

>Update
>Go to Amsterdam
>Marry Dutch woman
>She is like a freezer on a cold day
>Everything is a transaction
>ingeburgerd.jpg
>Take Dutch passport (thank you)
>Fuck off to Spain
>Bedankt voor de medewerking
>Divorce Dutch woman
>She takes half my money
>It's a transaction
>Leave Vespa in Amstedam
>Locked up in Centrum
>Wanna buy a Vespa user?

Have a Grolsch on me.

because if you give the gun grabbers an inch they will take a mile. we don't want to slide down the slippery slope and end up being a bunch of defenseless peasants. rights are a lot easier to keep than to get back.

Most people here think Sweden and Germany are fucking awful. I firmly believe the US govt could make this country even worse than that without the checks and balances the constitution provides and the second amendment protects. Also Reagan dropped the ball completely with his policy towards the ME, Palin is a retard, Romney couldn't even get me out to vote for him, and Obama is a traitor. We haven't had a "good" candidate in America since the 90's. If you consider the age of your average president, and what years they would of been in college, it makes sense. The leftist radicals from back in the day are officially trying to co-opt our country.

Not afraid. We won't accept it.
We don't want to be Europe.
We believe we have rights simply by being born free men/women.
Euros don't understand this as they only believe they have those rights given to them by other; by their government.
If our government gets tyrannical enough, the brilliant men who founded our country intended for us to have a way to defend ourselves against it.

>Implies that there's a difference between gun control and taking away guns

This is an old slogan. Try harder.

But it's silly to overthrow your government now!
Literally impossible. They'll just drone strike you right up. So give up the guns alright?

>everyone who disagree with taking away a amendment is fat, loud and crazy

Why is Horsey such a liberal cock sucker?

I want to fuck Sarah Palin's MILF footpussy.

Funny that most white mass shooters don't even look like those guys.

We don't want to become like you.

Become like us? I own a gun, in fact 15 percent of people in my country own a gun.

Why can no political cartoonist draw a gun? Its almost as if they have no idea how guns actually work, or something.

Because he lives in Seattle

He would ejaculate inside her vagina. Sex, if you will.

>own a gun
>can't carry it for self defense.

Whats the point?