Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums

Meanwhile, on bizarro Sup Forums...

OP is a good fella.

Gerrards slip wasn't funny

Man the Falcons doged a bullet in the Super Bowl by kicking that Field Goal in the 4th Quater.
The Pats almost made a comeback

/Crick/ is the world's most popular sport. Deal with it.
>Yfw Americans call it baseball

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

I can't believe Mayweather won...

Why do I even bother with Bundes anymore. Schalke gonna win it this Year again

Messi is the Goat

This is a supreme sense of humor, my friend.

Oh boi, I love chess, it is my favorite sport! In fact, I think we can agree tennis, chess and american football are the sports with most sportiness there is!

Why is Kaepernick such an Uncle Tom coon?

maybe it isn't our year la

Good post.

I'm never going to Besiktas

>Bayern

yuros are good posters and contribute to the quality of this board

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

I wish they'd throw handegg and soccer back to /asp/.

reminder that the R6 finals is rolling right now, BRK vs Rogue

The )))goys((( are ruining sports just like they ruin everything.

funny, because >Schalke will actually win the league this season

UT Austin Transfer is a really good trip and always makes quality posts

germans are good people

I love that Sup Forums still produces a lot of funny content

i love all generals

>still buttmad after 3 years

buttmad for winning 49-7 on your home soil in the handegg world cup?

19-0

>69

SIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIM

>Brady
>2-5

In fairness he beat the better Manning brother both times. Can't believe the last catch of 2007 was made so easily though.

FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU

Brazil is a civilised country and its people aren't savages, please have some respect.

Nobody rates Zidane

>we eat monkeys, unironically
>we are not savages
k

Schalkewinslol

3 world cups and counting la

Overrated

rofl

The fire crackles as the children gasp in awe. Snow begins to fall outside the window the your tale comes to an end, but the youngsters are still thirsty for more. 'Tell us about the two he scored against Hong Kong again Grandpapa' one child begs. 'No, no! The legendary brace vs Algeria!' implores another. The oldest boy pipes up. 'Be quiet you two, Grandad tells those ones all the time. Go on, tell us the one you promised us last time - the penalty vs Bolivia…Grandad..G-Grandad?'
The rocking chair creaks to a halt. A serene expression is on your face and all of Messi's goals flash before your eyes in your final moments as the children embrace you. His sparse World Cup goals against Iran and Bosnia-Herzegovina, The legendary hat-trick in Guatemala City. That tap in against Ecuador. they know whats happening and are scared, but calm.
The last thing you hear as you slide into the black warmth of death is the youngest boy - old beyond his years, a football fanatic who spends every free moment outside kicking his battered leather ball against the wall 'Dont be sad, he lived a hell of a life...in the age of Messi.'

I can't believe Portugal lost against France again.

I mean, who was really expecting Germany to lose to Brazil?

finally France beat portugal in competitions, so happy la.