FINLAND NO

Finnish artist 'Paleface' makes an anti-racism song with a video about how we will not "give in to fear". It's a song about the now famous Soldiers Of Odin (a street-patrolling group of Finns who want to protect its own people from rape and violence by foreigners on the streets on Finland) are a bunch of racist, intolerant Nazis...and I am guessing also that we are all the same and there's literally no difference between us :^)

Antifa's answer to all this of course is to dress up like clowns and bare the whites of their eyes with a borderline psychotic smile.

Luckily enough, the video seems to be equally hated as it liked...so I guess people are not so fucking dumb to just think this video proves a point somehow.

Try not to puke at the end when they all have a nice 'we are the world' moment:

youtube.com/watch?v=-0lht7PZLac

come out you black and tans

>The uploader has not made this video available in your country.

Don't worry about it. It's antifa and the OP says they just start sucking each other off at the end.

Nice rare IRA pepe

Reminds me a bit of this game. (just see the recent trailer if you don't know what I am talking about)

So basically the Finnish apostle of love and peace is identifying with a bunch of ruthless urban terrorists who, between the late 60s and the early 90s, murdered almost countless Irish and English men, women and children.

Here's a screenshot at the end...Paleface's nose is looking very cocaine-ey these days...

Takasin ylikselle vitun hommahopo

Turpa kiinni, hippi.

Ylilauta on cancer.

They just used the same tune as the "Come out you black and tans" song. Thats all I meant

is there another site where i can watch the video?
im in nazi germany and i dont want to use a proxy

The comment section is golden tbqh famalam.
There's people genuinely asking the antifa-scum about how come these people are supposed to be violent racists, even though they haven't done anything illegal as a group yet.

S.o.O. to my eye seems to be more liked than disliked, they're seen more as bored young men than right-wing deathsquads.

Jesus man are you always this autistic?

blocked in germany

So progressive, so tolerant. You gullible Paleface goyim.

>autistic
Says the finn

nice to see robert helenius switching from boxing to music

That fucking shirt.

>ole 4chanin Sup Forums:issa
>kutsu toisia hommahopoiksi

Tiocfaidh at la

Is this comparing the IRA and the soldiers of Odin?

Ou?

These retards probably don't even know what the IRA is, not even kidding.

Does this cuck have any Finnish sounding music?

No. He's a fucking shit artist anyway.

>finnish sounding music
There's no such thing, stupid. Only stuff stolen from other cultures

>hurr durr
You are either a liberal retard or a troll.

No argument. Theres LITERALLY no such thing as finnish culture.

>Paleface, known for hard-hitting political raps decides to ally with LOLDIERS OF ODIN of all people, who were laughed off national television

Were they? How?

Uhh, shouldn't this be Finland YES.

It'd be 'Finland YES' you fucking newfag.

They appeared on A-studio or some similar current affairs interview program and acted like complete autists. Imagine the worst kind of Harley Quinn cosplayer combined with a five-year-old. They didn't even answer the extremely softball questions of the interviewer.

>Finland NO
>Liberal Happening

fugging finns blocking american viewership

Oh. I can imagine that. Thanks. t. a foreigner living here.

>tfw I can move to Finland any time I want and work or not and live there without a visa or anything as if it was my home
How does that make you fell, Finn nazis?
I'm a Slav but because of the EU I can go there and make it my home
:^)

I might just do that just to piss you off

If you donĀ“t work you get the same amount of money than niggers and gypsies which means you have to live in the same neighborhood than they are. If you want to work and you speak shitty finish you will end up cleaning toilets in McDonalds. Please come here :D

>Paleface
lol who cares

You won't make it home here if you're antifa, finns have survived famines tyranny everything you can throw at us and survived, you're just another enemy if you're not a slavic fascist who comes here.

Did you already forget ANTIFA in Tampere started attacking random people?

Shit was hilarious

Personally I look forward to the coming civil war, we get to execute thousands of commies again.

Just went to town on Metro a second ago. Is anyone else noticing the sheer number of burkas with loads of their kids everywhere. Like, engagingly so. Finland's even paying for this. Why do I even work again?

Helsinki is of course the most polluted. I have noticed it as well, makes me really pissed off.

Yeah lol because if they're trying to say that the liberals are like the IRA (who was trying to get rid of invaders) they are literally retarded

hot opinion