What is wrong with gay???

what is wrong with gay???

Nothing.

gay culture

Live 13 years less on average, for starters

my male daughter and her female husband think other wise user

>its against nature
>they dont reproduce, yet waste resources
>they are annoying and pretentious human beings (most of the time)

what is wrong with americans in okinawa marine shitposting on Sup Forums?

It's not gay if you wear a skirt while sucking my cock.

Nothing at all, thinking about dating a guy again soon.

Nothing
Just dont mind them

they eat the poopoo

EAT DA POO POO

hormones in watter

Don't worry Japan, your people will soon be wiped out because so many guys are gay.

HA!
You're ALL finished and there is absolutely no hope of saving you.

It's all over for you Japs.

because they aint straight

It's a pain in the ass.

You again.

Excpet it's obviously not against nature though is it?

If it was against nature we wouldn't have the biological capacity to be attracted to the same gender.

It may be an abnormality of nature but it doesn't defy it.

>what is wrong with poop on your pecker?
literally shitting on each others dicks

Nothing, lesbianism is the real problem here.

Women are lesbians to defy normalcy and to be 'equal' to gays, it's pretty fucking degenerate.

>What's wrong with doing it wrong?

cannot wait till china annexes nip island!

You can fuck a girl in the ass, and still get shit on your dick

>what is wrong with gay??
THEY'RE FUCKING WHITE MALES

It tends to be degenerate.

Because the Japanese are all gayyyy, this is the reason why they haven't been reproducing.

And if there's no reproducing going on, then a nation is finished.
We've got another gay pride parade happening in Shibuya soon, encouraging Japanese people to be gay.

He-he!
Stupid goyim.

Only thing wrong with it is that it's disgusting

girls tend to have less shit in the pipe, like their wall cleaning bugs are better

It's a sexual fetish, nothing more.
You aren't born gay.

Is glorifed by the Jewish Media in America.

What is wrong with English?

hygiene. no way you do not contaminate everything around you when you play in the mud day in day out.

not hygienic.

>anal

Is this you?

Nothing
What's wrong with gay culture?
Source? Supposing you're correct, what do you the reasons are for that?
Ever heard of a douche?
>tends
how so?
So it's wrong to you in the same way that olives are wrong to me?

Found the faggot

>how so
Current mainstream lgbt movement is nothing else but degenerate.(at least it feels like that gender queer bullshit is mainstream amongst those faggots)

I don't like what happened to it when you compare it to the lg parades in the 20th century. Way less disgusting.

Found the Moroccan
The one nationality that literally every single person in the world hates without fail.

You get shit on your dick

Take a shower first.

Nothing if they are fembois.

Do you have more than anecdotal evidence to support the view that "gender queer bullshit" is the mainstream now? Do you have any evidence that it's actually mainstream as opposed to just being the loudest (in the way that irritating evangelicals are the loudest and give a bad name to Christianity despite not representing the mainstream)?

Of course an Islamic country doesn't like gays

Loudest one in the media and in the internet is considered mainstream by the majority of people. While the majority surely doesn't behave like complete degenerates the media wants to represent the loudest and most obnoxious.

This is why you don't smoke weed and then post on the internet. Jesus fucking christ, mate. Are you fucked in the head?

Are what's mainstream and what's considered mainstream the same thing? If not, should we call something mainstream just because it's portrayed that way even when it isn't actually mainstream?

>every single person in my gay world hates you
fags do get beaten up to death here because it's degenerate and disgusting
enjoy your STDs :-D:.d-D.D;DD

it's not okay

>straights don't get STDs

everything

>>every single person in my gay world hates you
Nope. I lived in Europe for many years.
Ever single person I know hated Moroccans. Probably because everything you touch turns to shit.

no one can argue that Gay sex is Hygienic. You ask for one reason. will you a knowledge that Sup Forums just crushed the shit (lol) out of you gayness?

At least I don't get to touch shit on my dick

M8. You're confused. I'm not gay.

>no one can argue that Gay sex is Hygienic
Gay sex is hygienic when proper steps are taken. People who take those proper steps and have gay sex are having hygienic gay sex. I just argued that gay sex is hygienic, therefore it isn't the case that no one can do so.

>says he's not gay
>on muh 4chinz
>still defends them furiously
I believe you :^)

Nothing as long as they keep to themselves.
Vocal fags are the worst fags.

>you have to be gay to defend people's freedom to fuck who they want

They're promiscuous as fuck.
Need to tell everyone they meet they're a faggot.
Majority are leftists.
Gay parades.
Gay pride.
Play the victim card too much and same rights as me.

I've yet to meet a based faggot.

>1 post by this ID
Hmmm...

see
I'm afraid you are totally not right in the head

I don't mind gays as long as they identify with the sex they where born as.

poop

DA POO POO

UH OH... I FORGOT... I HAD ANAL SEX WITH A GIRL. I'M GAY NOW :^)

really makes you think...

I sincerely understand the irritation with outspokenness of just about any kind but, to give a perspective from a gay person, it wasn't until I started going to "gay" events and the like that I actually stopped being ashamed of who I am and could start living a healthier life. Prior to that, I made a lot of horrible decisions out of shame and rage. Being proud and outspoken has a purpose despite the understandable annoyance experienced by people not belonging to the group.

>this

[spoiler]t. fag[/spoiler]

this
>The only unnatural sex act is that which you cannot perform
Kinsey

It runs counter to the biblical teachings upon which all successful and widely appreciated things of this world are build.

>not even hur dur leviticus

Abstaining from gay relationships/self-identification/culture results in:

>Reduced proliferative potential
>Trivialises the importance of relationships, marriage and sexual intercourse in our society
>Increased sexually transmitted diseases
>contributes to cultural degradation by enhancing proliferation of the "sexual revolution" and denial of inequality to people upholding civilization.

I give it a 5.4/10 on the destruction of the West scale, but the real problem arises when gay is integrated into other political niches.

It's like an enzyme that accelerates victimhood and segregation.

That's all fine and dandy, but sometimes it gets a little insane.
It wouldn't hurt to tone down the unchecked fabulousness.

>because we don't cuck ourselves for women
keep believing that sven

Poor Japan...

Your race and culture are dying off because you have stopped breeding with your women.

China will occupy your land without firing a shot.

>China will occupy your land without firing a shot.
Japan is going to replace their population with robots. It's possible that there will be an entire race of Japanese Androids that carry on the same spirit of hatred towards China.

Robots are going to replace all humanity once we figure out how to upload our memories and intellect onto the motherboard.

>all successful and widely appreciated things of this world are build.
The Bible teaches computer programming, contemporary medicine, music composition, etc?

I assume you meant NOT abstaining leads to
reduced proliferative potential. Why is that necessarily a bad thing?

>Trivialises the importance of relationships
How so?

>Increased sexually transmitted diseases
This is largely due to little to no sex education but it's true that anal sex is more risky regardless. Granted that that's the case, you're appealing to a consequence here so it's only fair to ask whether you've really considered balancing this against other consequences like the misery of a large portion of the population should they remain in the closet.

>contributes to cultural degradation
I imagine we have irreconcilably opposed views on what constitutes cultural degradation so I'll leave that alone.

I assume the people you're irritated with are a small but loud minority, in which case that gives no more reason to chastise gays on the whole than televangelists give reason to chastise Christians on the whole.

Probably, supposing humanity survives long enough for that to happen.

so much this

That's kind of my point.
Vocal minorities are always making things worse for everybody else.

You are.

Okay but that's a reason for thinking outspokenness is wrong, not for thinking gayness is wrong. It's the outspokenness of an outspoken gay that you dislike, not their gayness, right?

The majority of homosexuals were sexually abused as minors. Not all become pedophiles, but there is a reason most documented pedophiles become homosexuals.

Homosexuality is the result of pederasty.

>2016
>putting your wiener into a poop filled hole

Thanks for the (You).
It's nice to know other reasonable people exist.

I'm gay and I fucking hate modern gay culture. So to answer OP, nothing wrong with being gay, everything wrong with faggots today.

>2016
>not fucking as many pussy as possible

>The majority of homosexuals were sexually abused as minors.
False.
>most documented pedophiles become homosexuals.
Most pedophiles are heterosexuals.
>Homosexuality is the result of pederasty.
No, it isn't.

>Its not
>People contribute to society in ways besides reproduction
>Left activists in general are, gay rights is just a wing of that