Is South Africa really so bad as it is made out to be? I keep hearing how the West has fallen...

Is South Africa really so bad as it is made out to be? I keep hearing how the West has fallen, but people from 99 % White countries like Poland still flood us. I keep hearing about rape epidemics of South Africa, but they say that of Sweden too, and I know it is BS. Is South Africa really so bad? I hear it is pretty segregated. Rape and burglary happens everywhere, right?

Other urls found in this thread:

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's only like 10% white.

>country is run by dindus

do you really need to know anything else?

Yes.. Good kaffir, the rape epidemics in Sweden are bullshit, yes.. Listen to good guy leftist media, they always tell the truth and you should believe their word, yes..

if you have money you can survive only if you stay in your house but it would be to damn stressful to stay in the county

Consider the phrase "baby rape epidemic" and realise that it's used to describe the situation in SA.

Rape is a social construct. What might be rape to some is not rape to others.

Fat chick had a beer and fucks a handsome man who is drunk. Some say the man raped her cause she had a beer. Others say she was irresponsible.

I grew up in sa. We were robbed 9 times in one year.

Did you live in a poor area with lots of Blacks around? Where in SA did you live, Cape Town?

The people who made the statistics that Sup Forums use for their "muh rape capital" came out and said the statistics had been misinterpreted and blown out of proportion.

If you can't believe them, you can't believe the rape statistics either. It's a loss-loss for you since it crushes the "sweden muh rape capital of Europe".

bra.se/bra/bra-in-english/home/news-from-bra/archive/news/2011-01-18-how-common-is-rape-in-sweden-compared-to-other-european-countries.html

Also, I should be more worried about the Netherlands, seeing as you have the same rape rate but no blown out of proportion statistics (or as wide definition of rape).

Netherlands: Rape capital of Europe.

And what about 13 year olds groomed and gangraped by muslim immigrants?

You can't compare rape cases, rape cases in South Africa are actually rape. In Sweden 'rape' cases are when Ahmed brushed his hand against some girl's ass and gave it a squeeze.

Me too, although we never had any real break-ins. 1 attempted break-in, mom had jewelry stolen when some kaffirs came to do manual labor stuff on the house and I had my bike stolen when we were on holiday and my bike was left on the patio (that was closed off to street view, this was when they attempted to break in too as evidenced by the doors ripped off their hinges, dogs probably scared them off).

Although I have friends / acquaintances that have been hijacked, robbed at knife point, gun point, murdered and raped (although the rape happened in Botswana).

That is considered rape. Cause children are too young to consent.

>rape increased because we changed the legal definition
>rape has somehow continued to increase proportionally to the Muslim population despite no further changes to the law
Are you kidding me?

SA as a whole isn't bad, but obviously there are bad places in it, e.g. Johannesburg. I've been to some real shitholes in my time but nowhere has ever made me feel as uneasy as Jo'burg. The rest of the places like Durban, Cape Town and Pretoria are ok I guess, only been to Durban once and it seemed alright.

The division caused by apartheid is still prevalent in many areas, blacks and whites still hate each other, and most likely it will continue to escalate until some kind of large scale race war, maybe in the next 10 or 20 years.

I am a zulu man from south africa currently on vacation in sweden for reasons and I dont think there is any difference between south africa and sweden except sweden has more blonde girls

:D

>rape increased because we changed the legal definition
Yes, and that definition was changed dramatically. But that's not the only reason for these misinterpreted statistics. Read the link and it will all be explained.
>rape has somehow continued to increase proportionally to the Muslim population despite no further changes to the law
What's your point? I never said that muslims aren't the perpetrators of rapes. I said that the AMOUNT of ACTUAL rape is wrong.

Gaan terug na Afrika kaffir.

>Is South Africa really so bad as it is made out to be?
They sell cars with optional flamethrowers built under the running boards in order to combat carjackers. Do you really think this option would be available in a place that wasn't horribly fucked?

your discussing rape in a fucked up way just to defend your shit whole of a country..
fuck you!
rape is rape, and your country is EU rape capital

>rape is rape

fucking sand niggers

Ok tea island

>77783233
>77783233
>77783233

So basically, Sweden either has the highest false rape claim rate in Europe, or Swedes do not understand what rape is, and report all offenses as rape until a law enforcement officer can determine if pee-pee did indeed go in vagina. Either way, it's still mostly Muslims fault.

Well thanks for clearing that up Sven.

>So basically, Sweden either has the highest false rape claim rate in Europe
Yes.
>Either way, it's still mostly Muslims fault.
Yes.

Yeah, yesterday I got gangraped by 15 nig-nogs with super-aids and ebola whilst they stole all of my belongings and BLACKED my family right in-front of me. I was also born with every disease known to human-kind. I share my hut with 42 different species of gazelle and I get to use the village computer until my Xhosa Chief Warrior wants to ass-rape my again. My country is also run my the black trump, minus the immigration policy and our national hero is a terrorist and if I say something bad about him I get 14 years of jail-time, but at least we have a good(ish) rugby team.

Holy fuck

When you apply the principle of moral relativism as a Swedecuck, even South Afrika looks groovy.

You're fucked mate

says the great son of rapist

Keep in mind that we live in a feminist country where everything is rape ok? And im not just spewing out bullshit it is true.

England actually has two land borders.

It's Sweden which is the island.

i was at a marriage in South Africa once
One of the guests walked just over the street to buy a pack of cigs and got robbed and almost beaten to death

Africa = shithole