I don't even know why generals are allowed here

Rip mena

>create your own general safe space
>"haha fugging foreigners, get fucked"
>other cunts do it too
>"woah wtf?! You can't do that!!!"

/nordic/
/slavic/ and so on did and those were terribad

Sort threads by creation date, most generals go to the bottom.

When I first came to Sup Forums (2012) there was only Hilo Latino, Brit, Nordic thread (rip) and Slav thread (rip)

deutsch was a thing, but it was incredibly slow and infrequent

when i came in late 2013 , it didnt exist at all , i guess it died for some time

I think the Sup Forums filter doesn't really work well. I made a filter for a part of the generals. But it also filtered some other threads. So I use Dollchan that filters threads but doesn't work in the catalogue sadly. My "magic spell" (filter) is:

(#op & #subj[int](/^\/(extraflags|flag|mämmi|fr|ita|Sverigetråden|norgetråden|nordic|NEDERDRAAD|polska|ex-yu|deutsch|nachtschicht|balt|ausnz|baltausnz|ita|balk|luso|asean|MeNa|v4|brit|tr|lat|lat|rus|russia|bel|ukr|carib|hell|ibe|éire|celt|theboys)\//i))

It does this: If it's an OP post on Sup Forums and the subjects start with /extraflags/ /flags/ etc. then the thread is hidden.

>mfw when moot added flags to Sup Forums, I could no longer pretend I was a horny Bulgarian who wanted to impregnate women all around the world

Generals ruined Sup Forums they clutter up the catalogue and buries any interesting threads.

>Generals ruined Sup Forums, they clutter up the catalogue and bury any interesting thread
ftfy

I think we can all agree that flags were a mistake

thank you for the information

Generals ruined Sup Forums until they created /vg/ and /vg/ is actually a pretty good place for many games

Thats true, Generals, in general are cancer.

nice points made, no one cares move along

No It's good. It makes people think more about what they post because they embarrass their entire country if they make a stupid post.

is 1992 any good? watched romanzo/gomorrh and a few related movies already

I was here before we could even post. There were literally no posts. It was just this page, but without posts.

/Deutschfaden/ was one of the first generals besides /Nederdraad/

I don't care about this flag desu

I miss /scn/

lmao beat me to it

I was here before there was even a board

I was here before the Sup Forums.org was even registered as a domain
you had to get here by IP address and all we could see was a page saying "It works!"

literally nothing wrong with /balk/ except that Romania is not a balkan country you fucking turk rapebaby degenerates

Be the change you want to see in society.