poll-maker.com/poll1855046xA6f44F18-50
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Floyd is handsome as fuck

I rarely bet

I wont wager till tomorrow
But over 9.5 rounds or TBE by decision are the best
Link for American bettors to get started now:

bovada.lv/welcome/P46237A8/join/?extcmpid=rafcopy

With odds like this it would be smart to hedge your bets and bet some on both.

inb4 conor is knocked down in the 6th and ko'd in the 12th

>betting on fixed sports

You idiots do realise that both Conor and Floyd are most likely sparring in private just to perfect the fake exhibition bout thats coming up on the weekend just to take the money of any dumb fuck who is stupid enough to "bet" on this wwe tier event?

That'll probably happen, but oh well. £15 I would've spent on some other shite anyway.

Conor is going to win i n a split decision because the real money is in the rematch.

I put down 20 euro on Conor to win in the 4th round at 18 to 1, and another 20 for him to win overall.

They couldn't even make a rematch of Mayweather/Pacquiao as everyone could see the 1st fight was a complete fix

which is why they are promoting the hell out of Conor, the known power house from the MMA. He is an unknown quantity. He is not an over the hill boxer he is in his "prime" so if mayweather "loses" it would be easy to say he underestimated him was caught offguard, blah blah blah, but it wont happen again.

I haven't placed it yet but

Go the distance -NO
Floyd to win
Floyd to win by KO/TKO/DQ
UNDER 8.5

>there is no value

Juez pls

McConor gonna get ko'd in the latter rounds, because Mayweather wants to display a bit of boxing to the fans.

Bet as much as required on Flyod for an outcome that covers a bet on Conor.
Literally a win-win situation.

The odds are calculated to disable that

what odds can I get on the undertaker hiding under the ring, coming out while the referee is distracted and hitting mayweather with a chair then disappearing back under the ring?

my bookie offered evens.

is this the best place to go?

Lukaku to score ANYTIME is 1.72, should be be closer to 1.2/1.3 so bookies are offering massive amounts of value here, I'll be on at least medium and will top up if he doesn't score inside 10 minutes

hello felix how is your fiances penis?

>tfw Lukaku is in your FF draft team
You must know that feel right user?

Got £6k on the boxer in a boxing match against someone who has never boxed before.

SERVICE PLAY

Hull, Aston Villa DOUBLE @ 5.92

3 Units

Im late but yes. 100%

Kys

under rated post 2bh

japan shitpost is quality shitpost

Honestly its not a bad bet for that ratio, with that in mind

$1k on Conor within 3. I think it's the most likely of the unlikely fight outcomes. Also if I win I look like a genius.

>genius
>betting on one of the most rigged and corrupt sports in history

yeah, sure thing.

4k on knockout

Daily reminder that Mayweather by decision at 3.75 is literally FREE money

if you honestly think there is going to be a KO this match then you clearly don't know anything about modern day boxing or Mayweathers style.

10k on McGregor to win by KO. Easiest money I'll ever make.

>LARPing this hard

That's what I'm thinking user, but McGregor is so inept that (if this isn't rigged) he could get knocked out

how do i bet in US

Did you ever watch the Pacquiao vs Mayweather fight? it pretty much summed up why boxing is so boring for normies and why Mayweather is so good at his defensive game.

As some user said, Mayweather will dance around the ring for 12 rounds

I did, but Connor's just so retarded that I'm not confident on going big on Mayweather decision

You're loss man, im in 300 on it.

you realize all it takes is one swift punch in the face to end that manlet's career, right?

Pac-man couldn't do it becuse he's a manlet too and doesn't have the reach. Conor has a few inches on Floyd and has the reach to knock him out. If he tries to dance he'll get floored

>heh if he gets ONE lucky punch in.. its game over!!

Mayweather has fought 49 opponents, some of them with similar body types to McGregor. and all of them had more impressive track records than him as well. How did none of them land a single "lucky punch"?

BUMPING FOR A STREAM LINK

that was prime floyd who didn't have to dance for points from the judges and could actually fight. I'm talking post-2015 floyd who only wins by decision

stream to what?

Lmao

Gambling is a jewish trick

The fights over

except conor doesnt have pac's skillset which is 1000x worse than not having reach.

are you retarded. gimme the link

>are you retarded
Hope you're holding up a mirror as you ask this

the fight starts in 3 hours right ?
right?

Try 26

sauce pls

The fight is in 27 hours...

forget sorry im drunk and my sources were also drunk see ya tommorrow

see you tomorrow my friend

Me and 2 buds went in on 100 on McGregor

He won't win but enjoy the fight

bom pepe

What is a good american betting site annd what to bet?

Im thinking mayweather win in rounds 1-3
And mayweather by decision just in case
$100 each should i?

Where have I heard that before? youtube.com/watch?v=MDBY6PTIn-c

>betting on a meme fight

the outcome has already been decided

sp is so casual, im outa here fags

any links to a free live stream?

boxing is a casual sport

Thanks vague psuedomysterious comment

$12,000

Mayweather ML

and my bankroll on Bovada which is like $5700

Every single livestream is going to crash. I doubt it will be possible to watch it, unless youre in some private group

Why so little?

My shitty Canadian site only gives 1.22 odds. If I had 1.30 odds I'd bet $1,000

$900 on Mayweather. Easiest $150 I'll ever make lads.

You couldn't find better odds?

There is a bet limit of 100 000 HUF for one user, which is about 350$. But I'll use bank accounts from f&f to bet a total of about 1200$

Nice. Makes sense, it's a ton of free money.

Does HUF go far in Hungary?

I'm too retarded to even know what betting odds mean
Is 1.23 good or bad

For me, it's Mayweather inside 6.

Good for an American. bet 100, win 123.

For every dollar you bet on Mayweather, you'll get a dollar and 23 cents back. In general it's pretty shit odds, but as there's about a 99% chance Mayweather is winning, it's an easy way to make some decent money if you put a decent enough stake down.

I'm making about 500 000 HUF after taxes each month, and that is quite a bit above average. A high school teacher brings home about 150k, a financial analyst at a top bank about 350k. But things are pretty cheap compared to western countries, so I'm having a fairly comfortable lifestyle, I can save around half my salary... food for one month is like 50k HUF, rent is 135k etc

Damn, sounds nice. I know housing is pretty cheap in Hungary (comparatively). Heard about a Dutch man buying up an entire village a couple of days ago.

Yeah, that 135k HUF a month (~530$) gets me a 50m^2 (540 square feet) newly built apartment in the inner city, its pretty nice overall

for connor

fucking retard, even if its fixed as long as public doesn't know the outcome betting makes sense

You are just betting what ending will they choose

i want to drop like 5k on a floyd win just for the quick money but im not 100% confident the fight won't be rigged

I am hungarian aswell but lets keep this convo in english. I am a wagecuck in austria and I earn around 500k huf per month. Can I ask you what do you do for a living? With my gf we can save a lot of money every month but yeah, this ammount will get us nowhere in the next 10 years... Atleast I can tell I have a few thousands on my account and I can spend it on anything without feeling ill. I couldnt acheive this in hungary.

Vote on who wins and how?

put $800 on the fight going the distance a few weeks ago when it was at 3.10
>mfw its at 3.75 now

400 on mcg @ 21/5

Why rig this fight instead of Floyd's other 49 fights?

I bet 47k that mcgregor would win with -4000 odds

I'm 24, I work as a financial analyst at a bulge bracket bank (~300k/month), and I also teach math in english to foreign kids staying in budapest for 8000HUF/hour, that comes out to 200k every month minimum, but more like 300, so the 500k/month is a conservative estimate

I'll be moving to switzerland or somewhere west in a few years though if I can

Can someone explain why people think it is more likely for floyd to t/ko conor instead of taking an easy decision?

Guys.

What if they draw?

I don't think people expect Connor to last 12 rounds, he gasses pretty quick.

How do i bet?

I put in 10 bucks that Mayweather will have a point deducted and I can get 88 bucks out of it. How bad of an idea was that?

I just used 5dimes

how do you feel about the young turks???