ITT: We describe ourselves...

ITT: We describe ourselves, where we live and have Sup Forums criticize us whilst also recommending how we should improve ourselves.
I'll start

>19 in July
>Living in Australia
>Dropped out of school when I was 16
>Immediately placed on welfare by my mother, told to give her 1/2 of whatever I was given and to also look for a job
>Mum always had a history of being somewhat of a schitzo, spent too much of my welfare on video game merchandise, proceeds to assault me and lock me out of the house
>Move two hours up north to live with my dad
>Dad is an ex convict, constantly in and out of prison due to drug/assault related charges, was also involved in a biker gang when he was younger
>Has an intimidating reputation, will not hesitate to thrash the fuck out of you for annoying him
>Is also mentally ill
>Get into an argument with him one day over someone elses letter that was living with us until recently
>Tells him we should call her and tell her she has mail at our house
>He says no
>I say "whatever" and get up to go inside
>Hear massive stomps behind me and the sliding door slam open
>Thrown around like a rag doll, choke slammed into the ground, getting yelled at even though I couldn't comprehense what he was saying due to the rush of the moment
>Leave his place, go and live with stepmum for a bit also in the same town
>LG Life's Good, she took me to welfare and effectively doubled the amount I was receiving just by talking to them
>Told me I only have to give her $100 a fortnight, was receiving $420 after we went to welfare
>Fast foward a year
>Move out of hers because mates were talking about sorting out a sharehouse, go back to mums for the time being
>Sharehousing plans fall apart, stuck living at mums since stepmum went back to being a junkie

1/2

>Brother (17 years old) has a housing commission house that he didn't want anymore and didn't want to break the lease
>I take over it with my boyfriend, we're currently living here right now
>Two weeks later get a call saying they need their house back since they just had their second kid (yes he's 17 and has two kids)
>We're all currently living together in a three bedroom house, I'm planning on going into housing commission on Monday
>Brother is 17, GF is also 17, they have two kids, they're both on welfare, brother is on the disability (not actually disabled) and gets up to $1000 a fortnight, GF gets $400 + child welfare, and they also get rent assist on top.
They total nearly $2000 a fortnight on a good week, they live in a house given to them by the government for shit all rent and they also sell weed and stuff on FB pages/Ebay for extra cash.
>Meanwhile I'm only getting $400 a fortnight, living with BF, sharing a house with my younger brother and has no idea what to do with my life

TL:DR I'm NEET scum who is going to be homeless with next to no qualifications, unsure of the future
What do Sup Forums? Do I just give in to inevitability?

2/2

>1 post

Wow. A 18 year old drop out on centrelink who is a neet living with mom. You are the australian stereotype.

Holy fuck what a loser, you and your disgusting degenerate family are a waste on our society and on the Australian people, and I sincerely hope you never choose to continue your loser genes, you fucking living abortion.

Get a FUCKING job

>my boyfriend
Op truly is a fag

>living with boyfriend

First time I've ever heard about gay people being poor

Sup Forums isn't your blog.

>Canadian
>moved to the Us when I was 10 and lived there for 5 years.
>Raised by Texan stepfather and Canadian mother.
>developed an American accent.
>proud of being an American citizen.
>came home
>accent went away immediately
>upset that family was dying around me
>become nationalist because I love my home, and because because the rise in Marxism.
>have a drinking problem.
>having trouble losing weigh.
> just want to be thin and handsome, and redpill as many people as possible.

datamining 9/10.

+point for originality.

The feds are stepping their game up.

try get your self into trade school, its not glamorous but there are jobs when your done

>cn-aus
>19
>born in syd, raised in syd
>completely expectedly australian but w/o the 'eat vegemite and play nrl/afl/cricket everyday'
>played a lot of soccer/football + basketball, bc asians prefer that more
>pushed to study srsly hard in primary school, made a top 5 selective school (im not specifying bc )
>considered a chad until yr 12 when everybody studied their asses off while i just cbf and chilled. yes, studying gets u pussy because then u get invited to sikkunt house parties and don't get derided for being a dipshit not in a law or med degree
>got into uni and did a shit degree for a year before making law.
>currently being shit on because i'm considering suicide since law is too hard and i'm only barely passing my subjects

>21
> NW London
>Sloppy upbringing
>Younger me had parents working for ever
>Live at aunts and sometimes my grandparents
>Hardly see them
>Years go by and they get different jobs thus meaning I am with them
>Mum is a massive alcoholic
>Blood is Fosters
>Dads and anger and gin & tonic
>During school its unbearable
>Naturally skinny, the obvious happens
>Lucky I have always been independent (Loner)
>Sister get pregant, Grandad dies
>Never the same again
>Kicked out of school for constant fights, bad language and stealing the good out of all teachers
>Kicked out of the next 2 colleges
>One lost 4 units of my work and the other I was put in a class with mongloids so I was the only person who wanted to learn anything.
>Inevitably get into fight.
>Life goes on
>Can't hold job at hotel
>Sit on my ass playing games for 3 or so years
>After Ebaying my way through the system save up for van
>Work from van

I hope to save up and return to college and become a mechanic. There is nothing else I would rather do with my life. Of all the things I regret in life, Drinking, drugs, fights, bad attitude, all I ever wanted was to work on cars and have a second chance at an education. Too bad our colleges are so underfunded I have to save up.

Fucking kill yourself you pieceof filth

Not you fucking blog

Join ADF and become a regular user, the only way, best salary of a military in the entire world. and get to see the world.

>26
>live at home with parents
>have a masters degree in medical science from UK
>5 years abroad, know noone in Slovenia
>no job, the job market's a bitch here
>on welfare, 250€ a month
>can't return to UK because of obligations to the state, had a scholarship because smart, have to return it if I don't work in Slovenia

Wasting away at home
oh well, it's only been 6-7 months

>Born in Melbourne
>I had an easy life
>My parents divorced when i was young
>That was probably the biggest shakeup of my life
>Other then that, life was a piece of cake...

>be 16, fall out of higher school, barred from Uni
>live with parents
>start to learn a trade for 4 years, living with parents
>making 250$/550/750/1000$ respectively for the four years
>be 26 now, make 60k/year
> live with gf

Could be better, sure, wasted my youth on weed on vidya but at the end of the day, im happy.

Turned it around and prospects are looking good unless the economy crashes this or next year.

>Brother is 17, GF is also 17, they have two kids
What retard does this?

White trash.

I hope it crashes just so you become poor, raclette eater.

>22
>bad childhood
>abusive parents
>was faced with a lot of seriously horrifying tragedy not just "hurr my parents are divorced :("
>make 40k a year installing adobe reader, live in a subpar house that I rent for practically free since I install adobe reader on the side for the owners business, have a cat and an attractive qt3.14 3d waifu christian girl who hasnt been with anyone else
im fat.

>18
>Raleigh NC
>lived here all my life
>was a normie until 4th grade when my mom pulled me out of my school into another school where I had no friends
>continued to have no friends until middle school
>it got better
>graduated high school two weeks ago
>still a virgin
>headed to App State in the fall, going to study geology and hopefully score pussy
>I also am autistically obsessed with cars
>I also am one of the top trail runners in the state
>that's about it

>going to study Geology and hopefully score pussy

>mfw

Why would someone be paid to install adobe reader? Seems like something anyone could just do

adobe reader is code for IT. IT is code for do something you think anyone could do, but really pretty much noone can do and you can't quite understand why.

I have mates who work for Coles who served in the defence force, and the paycheck from Coles was better than what they saw serving.

>18
>Columbus Ohio
>went to expensive catholic schools for 12 years
>normal, well liked, did well all throughout hs
>get really sick junior and senior years
>get depressed, attempt suicide last fall
>ignore all my friends now
>don't care about anyone
>going to college for free next year
>planning on going into medicine later
>tfw my life is set up for success and I'm still miserable

at least I don't act outwardly angsty

>going to study geology and hopefully score pussy

ah i love autists

If you want to be skinny, stop eating like a fat cunt.

How long do you have to stay in Slovenia for senpai?

>identify your life history to FBI/INTERPOL
no

Also, OP, holy shit, your family should be eradicated.

Try eating less.

>still live in parents basement
>chef at Wendy's
>just turned 30, gained wizard powers

R8 me Sup Forums

How long before I see you on the news, user?

First of all, don't listen to pol because they are lying scumbag dogs who rant and rave about MUH BOOTSTRAPS but have had everything handed to them. Find a place to live even if you have to change state. It can be scary moving to a new place on your own but that feeling of independence will help you overcome your situation.

In 3 years you can get the proper centrelink payment plus rent assistance. Everyone will be hard on you, your job in contrast is to love and care for yourself.

>yfw you will never hug lana
why live?

>19
>Mississippi
>Have Asperger's and bipolar disorder
>Finished high school but barely got through first few months of college
>Don't have job because no car and I live out in the boonies
>Once got a membership at a job training program
>Low wages, but hey, better than nothing desu
>Quit job after 4 months because 1) I felt that the program was going nowhere for me and 2) some workplace drama resulted in some crazy bitches threatening my life
>Now a bit about my personal life
>Dad and Mother divorced 16 years ago
>Mother moves to Alabama, eventually remarries
>Stepdad is former Marine, college professor, pretty red-pilled, wants to have a farm
>Dad is sort of like me, but he has a job, also living with his parents
>Mother is a school teacher
>I have 3 brothers (9, 7, 3) who act like normal brothers do and fight each other all the damn time
>Have long-distance underage gf, a 6/10 and also kind of white-trashy, but I love her anyways
>Pretty fat, desu, but feel confident about myself
>Try to lose weight, however I lose self control and binge eat anyways.

So, any advice?

Ask your college professor ex-marine stepdad for advice, he seems like he knows what he's doing.

Lose the weight by lifting, after a while you'll avoid shit food just so you don't lose your gains; at the very least you'll expend the shitty calories instead of them turning into fat

Lose the long-distance gf is my advice...but only you know your situation. If you really love each other that's one thing but describing her as 6/10 white trash doesn't seem like it

What made you drop out of college? I thought aspies were smart. If you're in MI you should probably just learn a trade to make $$

>24
>NSW
>Abusive childhood, got thrown around like a ragdoll, regularly forced to take all sorts of drugs to keep me quiet
>Can't remember first 13 years of life, from what I've heard and some various medical issues I was probably raped a lot back then
>Nutted up at 14 and tried to contact child services, they came and basically told me I was worthless and to consider "walking into the forest at night"
>Got red pilled as a result, started retreating into my own mind
>Meditated a lot, learned how to zone out when in pain, etc
>Decided to finish school, did multiple small odd jobs on the side during the school day, rerouted mail to avoid parents finding out, studied harder to catch up
>Brought extra large bag to graduation, popped around home and burned all of my old shit and ID, left state
>Got another name, keep my past identity present but absolutely bare bones with small links between the new and old one in case the feds get curious
>Worked my way up from homelessness
>10/10 saving skills, have enough money to last me a month at any given time for any given reason
>Work when I want, can tell anyone cunting me around to get fucked
>Can relocate whenever I want
>Don't need a relationship, I can end my life when I'm sick of staying in it

Am I missing out on anything, people with 10/10 childhoods and lives?

>23
>college diploma in construction
>unemployed
>have 3 kids with 3 different women
>can't get a job because two of the moms will sue for child support
>havent spoken to the other mom in two years she might be dead idgaf
>fucked a new girl last night with no condom and buried the load deep
>fuck

Damn dude, good job getting it together, very inspiring. How beautiful to move completely and transform yourself.

Well, ok.

>23
>Working and in uni as well
>Got engaged once, the bitch left me for no reason after 3 years
>Almost anorexic from depression and from no desire to get female attention
>Avoiding any sort of relationship with vagina carriers now
>One of my previous gfs had to abort a child and it keeps haunting me for the last 2 years
>Still wishing to have a cozy family and kids while not doing anything about it
>Still not doing anything about my messed up life
>Just drifting