youtube.com/watch?v=FU5karXZacg
youtube.com/watch?v=nYvPfnUfDbA
youtu.be/ZzTBBXYtsx8
youtu.be/q27eOb2-zAU
youtu.be/QHc3p3_0UJ4
youtu.be/uCNsL9gW4GU
youtube.com/watch?v=EwLWNXFH2rg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

As long as they arnt chanting "kill the niggers" I dont know why she looks so shocked.

wait since when do so many people watch basketball?

Wtf why? Whazs her nigger problem?

Too many whities, not diverse enough.

They don't know what cooperation between a large group of people looks like. Many white Americans would be surprised too, because our sports venues generally don't have stuff like this unless it's a Uni game. Also, the thing you need to understand about blacks is that they're very easily frightened.

Well to be frank the US doesn't even compare to most of European's supporters.
Not particularly in France ,but British ,Dutch ,Irish and especially Polish football supporters are fucking awesome

they are afraid kek
>blacks have never seen this kind of unity before

>mang... whitey wuz nevah so loud in murica
>them be sum krazy krackers ova here
>maybe it be a gud thang we is in da US with all em fuccboi yt's

They were chanting kill the croat/bosnian forget which one. Not a big step between bosnian and nigger

When an European visits America they get culture shock too, usually in the form of getting mugged or assaulted by a nigger

>They were chanting kill the croat/bosnian
That's bullshit but I believe it.

actually it's shqiptar

GO HOME BLACK WOMAN, AMERICA NEEDS YOU

>turkey
>europe

i had a culture shock watching KHL hockey games in Moscow

all the people in the stands in Canadian hockey games are so tame, over there they wave huge flags, bang loudly on drums and sing songs for the entire duration of the game. was only a little surprised that sports stadiums seemed to be the only place in the city you cant buy alcohol.

though the actual hockey was definitely not as good as here

>Well to be frank the US doesn't even compare to most of European's supporters.
shut the fuck up USA chants are the best

>greece

Please don't blind me with your whiteness

Sorry croat poster, no offence intended. all you balkans are so similar.

lol thats serbia my man but close

Did any of the players fight? I've heard European hockey leagues don't allow that.

She's thinking "What a bunch of savages..."

Actually it's Turkey. It was between Crvena Zvezda and I dont know which other. Galatasaraj maybe.

Probably because of the number of riots they get after massive games. Not burn the city down big but there have been a number of ones leaving people dead or some property destroyed.

>BRATYA, THERE ARE THE CANADIANS
>no please dont beat us we apologize

>was only a little surprised that sports stadiums seemed to be the only place in the city you cant buy alcohol.

What do you think happens if you feed the drumming and screaming fans copious amounts of alcohol?

>open youtube video
>check comments
>"lmao niggers"
>start laughing uncontrollably
I've been on Sup Forums too long.

>he really thinks this

kek

I don't remember any fighting at all and it was even in the semi-finals of their playoffs so it was a pretty high stake game

truly savage euros

pic related i guess

>I've never shared a stadium with english supporters
ftfy
You wouldn't believe the hype

Blacks are like zoo animals. Loud noises freak them out.

The look in her eyes as she realized that this is who she would be fighting in a "race war" if certain niggers had their way. Niggers wouldn't stand a chance.

Where's that from?

This is seriously true especially among black women. Its basically like an autistic thing like smoke alarms can just make them cower in the corner while the house burns down. I wish I were joking.

Match between Crvena Zvezda and some Turkish team in Istanbul. I don't know the other team.

NO.That's Serbia.
Check the seats,and the letters.

wew lad

sport has a much more casual fanbase in america, you guys seemingly support multiple teams in the same leagues and haven't teams moved locations?

and I rarely ever see fan segregation, and there's always a big family attendance, which outside of a select few stands, would be a no-no in europe

I don't care because I'm not a diehard supporter either but you only have to look at hooliganism to see how serious and twisted it can get

If only we had the same passion for saving our own country, as we have for sports.

That's completely normal for any major hockey league in Europe. I never understood how your clubs don't have any chants or song or whatever. Always the lame GO *insert team here* GO. And that's all.
youtube.com/watch?v=3FjELUidR-g for example and that's a moderate cheering

The security company is Turkish. The ads are Turkish. The stadium is Turkish.

>check the letters

Yeah, those are the Serbian supporters.

hehe the goyim don't even realize I replace tribalism and nationalism with sports

Poor people don't know what a united nation looks like.

The energies of European people are incredible, and they're being directed towards violently supporting the local football team or the destruction of their own culture instead of fucking up the rest of the world.

Kek, we throw bananas at nigger players, never seen a nigger fan, we'd ripp rhem a new one.

When hooligans get banned from football games, they go to things like basketball and icehockey instead. At least here.

american supporters are pretty limp compared to europeans, that's just fact, everyone knows this.

No we don't, stay there

>U S A U S A U S A chants
compared to
>Song sung beautifully in unison by thousands of people

To be fair, it's difficult to jump up and down and cheer in a mobility scooter.

This. I cant ever imagine going to a team sports event without chanting.

ITT we post wild sports crowds

youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0

kek

>Subscribe to our channel - youtube.com/channel/UCkeCd...
>UCkeCd
Holy fucking shit

HAHAHAHAHHAHA

for those who don't understand they are saying ,,Kill,Slay,So the sqhiptar doesen't exist''

I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN is one of the most cringeworthy chants in existence youtu.be/2uEpcfonkt4

What were they saying?

youtube.com/watch?v=-0aVDRMq5Fs

That's not even a nigger thing, just cultural difference. Americans and chinks don't support their teams in the same way we Europeans and Latinos do.
Plus they were chanting Slay the Albanian, so if she understands it then she must be wondering why something like this is allowed.

>friend wants some Erazmus pussy
>takes some chink girl, a spanish faggot and some redneck to Serbia for sightseeing
>some random security guard manages to bullshit them to buy tickets for a football match
>friend doesn't watch football, only basketball
>the match was the derby between Crvena Zvezda and Partizan
>get seated among Delijas
>this was the match where they went apeshit, a few weeks ago
>all 3 were already somewhat convinced we Slavs are barbarous drunks, this confirmed it and now they hate us

Ex-yu is.
Albanians aren't

They're chanting

>Who is not jumping is a shiptar (albanian)
>Kill, slaughter, so shiptar doesn't exist (Serbia confirmed for space marines)
>Burn the witch, Kill the heretic, Purge the unclean

Imagine if we put that energy and unison into taking back our countries.

jesus fuck

yanks are some cheesy bastards, but their self belief has to be admired, even when they're gonna lose

at last bongs know we're shit and just go to get pissed and shout

For the love of God what are they chanting? How has no one translated??

>shut the fuck up USA chants are the best
Just shouting USA nonstop is not creative.

Ccolonies were a mistake you nigger

>Americans don't support their teams in the same way we Europeans and Latinos do

Why would they? They have fucking segregated cities. America is a fake country.

youtube.com/watch?v=7xNyqL6xjaw

Holy fuck thats beautiful

youtube.com/watch?v=WcvAOpnnMK0

Imagine this in the NBA. That would be worth watching.

see

You must be a fucking retard to post that before reading the thead wherein it is translated at least three times.

kill, slay, so that shiptar(albozerg) is no more

the diversity of asians is hard to beat

God damn I love those Polish.

>Also, the thing you need to understand about blacks is that they're very easily frightened.

They really are. Very jumpy, just like those little monkeys in the jungle.

youtube.com/watch?v=lNJF3YXHX-0

Ayy, and halfway through even March on Drina plays.

all you do is shout the name of the team or scream "USA" at the top of your lungs

In Europe we scream obscenities and promise to violently murder the other side.

Jesus Christ....I swear...it looks like her eyes are going to pop out of her head.

When the Brits came and packed the stadium for Hatton vs Mayweather they chanted similarly. Very electrifying atmosphere, I loved it.

youtube.com/watch?v=9YVnUu5bVKc

youtube.com/watch?v=FU5karXZacg

I think WWE had a couple of matches in London last year and American homeviewers actually complained to the network about the chanting and swearing

One of the rare times that the black guy in the couple is uglier than the black woman.

Balkan diaspora in Sydney

youtube.com/watch?v=nYvPfnUfDbA

>They don't know what cooperation between a large group of people looks like.
This. They say bro and senpai a lot but have no idea what brotherhood and familiy means.

It's because blacks were all abused as children

>Plus they were chanting Slay the Albanian, so if she understands it then she must be wondering why something like this is allowed
I love that there's nothing arenas can do to stop shit like this either, lest they blare a siren that doubles everybody over in pain.

the chimp is frightened

>I BELIEVE THAT WE WILL WIN
>Uses flag to rage like an aspie

This is why I stay away from USMNT fans. Cringiest fanbase on the planet, yet they still manage to piss off the eurofags in the world cup. hahaha

I'm pretty sure everyone here has their own variaton.
Ours is Ubi, uni žabara which is an insult towards people from Ljubljana.
youtu.be/ZzTBBXYtsx8

Some awesome chants I love
youtu.be/q27eOb2-zAU
youtu.be/QHc3p3_0UJ4
youtu.be/uCNsL9gW4GU

youtube.com/watch?v=EwLWNXFH2rg

They are chanting. Kill, slice throat, let no Albanians remain

USA #1 FUCK ROTTEN EUROPE

Bad idea.

It would interfere with the player's concentration, and can cause a huge shitstorm if it costs either team the W.

White power Aura

>yet they still manage to piss off the eurofags in the world cup
How?