What was his fucking problem?

What was his fucking problem?

What would possess some fucking retard to start doing voices during their first inspection?

the job of the army is to train you into following orders. Thats what his job was and that's what he did.

He was training them to kill vietcong

I was in Marine boot camp in '05. One of our first inspections a kid pulled his balls out of his pants and let them dangle there until the DIs noticed.

Some people are just clowns and don't give a shit about consequences.

He wasn't sure who was John Wayne, either.

The marines are part of the US Navy, not the army.

You put on a uniform and to kill or get shot. All the same to me

The role of the drill instructor is to break down the existing ideas in a new soldier, often through demoralising them, and then building the soldier from the ground up in to a proper soldier.

He had no problem. Yelling and being an asshole is what drill sergeants are supposed to do in order to instill discipline onto recruits. He was just doing his job.

>You put on a uniform and to kill or get shot. All the same to me
Spoken like a true 12 year old

Easy. You deal with fucking retards who have no other options in life other than to be bullet shields.

I went in Sept 26th 05. Most of the people I met were 17-21 years of age and complete fucking morons. Every night left unattended was like watching a Jackass movie happen right in front of you. They had a constant obsession with hitting each other in the balls, wrestling in their underwear and trying to get away with doing dumb shit when they never did.

It was even worse when a drill sergeant was there. He could walk out and yell "SHUT THE FUCK UP" but the second he turned around, they would all start talking again. That's when you hear "alright, everyone get the fucking bunks against the walls" and knew you were going to have a shit day.

I get the idea behind it. It's to enforce discipline and make you trainable for when you leave basic training. However, after months of dealing with dumb shitheads, instructors start to re-think their life decisions and if they should've stayed with their unit or done anything other than instruct recruits.

I somehow managed to be unknown to most of our company's drill sergeants. We had a guy with the actual last name Pyle (no, his first name wasn't Gomer) and he was a fuck up. He wasn't stupid in the sense like Gomer was. He would sneak off base and get Taco Bell, he was hiding dip in the bathroom ceiling to sell to recruits and a long list of shit that got him a dishonorable discharge.

We had another guy like Gomer Pyle who ended up getting PTSD because he was a pampered pussy whipped suburb kid who couldn't handle yelling and PT. He ended up getting a medical discharge because of threatening suicide.

top kek. Do you know what happened to him? I assume punishment in the military is just exercise or some bullshit time waster that you were going to do anyway like clean some shit.

Are there a lot of shitskins in the military? I would want the experience but I don't want to deal with subhumans.

Does the Airforce have mean drillsergeants? I'd probably cry in front of a real one

fuckin idiot

Yes, boot camp was very diverse. It wasn't like the movies where it was a bunch of tough looking 30 year old white dudes.

>chair force
kek

It's the most relaxed basic training there is. It's not uncommon for people who go to Air Force BMT and Navy boot to come out fat. This is why they had to implement a pre-30 day course for Navy Seal BUD applicants to get back into shape after their boot camp.

Please don't join. There's no use for people who can't work with others.

shieeet. I could deal with a few 8balls but the real nignogs who join the military are probably the violent anti whiteboi type.

The few we had in our platoon were the token stoners before they joined. The ones who think everything's really funny but nah, they weren't anti-white bois.

Yeah pretty much. If you fucked up the DIs could IT ("incentive" training) you, which in his case meant doing exercises on the quarter deck so fast and hard he was throwing up within 15 minutes. He also had to pull two fire watch shifts a night for the first month, so the kid got fuck all for sleep and probably got hazed during his shifts.

>join military to protect a mostly white country
>anti-white

choose one

Because you were HUNGRY!

>america
>mostly white
top keke
>thinking anyone joins to protect the country and not for the benefits
also top keke

>retards literally go to some kind of prison where they get screamed at for days out of their own volition

I was in bootcamp from march to june of this year.

Race didn't matter with all the shit going on.

Latent homosexuality

he was forced to deal with shitloads of pussified draftees that did not pack the gear to serve in his beloved Corps

>Be Gunnery Sergeant Hartman
>Served in the armed forces all your life
>Never left because it's all you know
>One day the Vietnam war breaks out
>You're tasked with whipping the new recruits into shape
>First day of basic and already you have to deal with some smart-ass joker making jokes behind your back
>The next few weeks go smoothly, except for this one fatass who keeps fucking up at everything he does
>Finally it gets to the point where he's dragging down the rest of the squad
>You decide to punish the rest of the recruits every time he fucks up, hoping that it will finally do the trick
>It seems to work, and the fatass is finally making progress
>Graduation comes, and everyone has come a long way from when they first showed up
>That night, however, you hear shouting coming from the toilets
>You go to investigate, and find the fatass screaming the rifleman's creed while he spins his rifle
>Another recruit is there, and he tells you that the fatass has live rounds
>You try reasoning with him, but he just loads his rifle
>Yell at him, hoping that will scare him straight
>He shoots you
>As you lay dying on the ground, your final thoughts are of you fingering Molly Rotten-Crotch through her pretty pink panties

A FUCKIN' JELLY DOUGHNUT

yeah, the men's department...

>What was his fucking problem?

He was one of the brave few who had internalized and come to terms with the fact that Ho Chi Minh was a son of a bitch, with blue balls, crabs, and the seven year itch.

cool thanks for sharing your experience.