Bookies will lose millions if McGregor knocks out Mayweather

you guys ready for Vegas to collapse?

apnews.com/e0a2faa467354777bb42dcf9365d2946

Other urls found in this thread:

bovada.lv/welcome/P46237A8/join/?extcmpid=rafcopy
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>“This isn’t professional money, just the regular Joe,” Bogdanovich said. “The butcher and the barber are putting their $100 on McGregor and it’s added up.”

The mugs bet on McGregor, the mugs lose.

You would have to be a complete fucking idiot to put money on McGregor

>Filthy casuals will lose money
wtf I love this fight now

never doubt the bookies

One of the most interesting aspects of the fight, money wise, is to get lots of stupid normies who don't know shit about boxing betting. Easy money emptying fools pockets, one of the oldest business in the world.

>This isn’t professional money
lolwut

"professional gambling" is a thing

bullshit, boxing is and always will be rigged to profit vegas.

professional money is all on Mayweather you illiterate

i forgot a question mark. i didnt know professional gamblers existed

>there are people actually betting on McGregor

Fucking white people

most bets are actually on McGregor, but they are mostly small bets. according to OP article, the average McGregor bet is $125 while the average Mayweather bet is $4000

>most bets
>Rood said his books have taken 6,700 bets on McGregor and only 300 on Mayweather

lol

That's what gambling is, cuck. Stupid bets with low odds but high pay outs. People throw a little cash for the "what if" factor and if they win they hit the money hard.. if they loose, oh well, just $100 no biggie

>"boo hoo we'll go bankrupt of Mcgregor wins, pls pity us"

why should we care if they lose big on this match? they have no problem taking people's money every other day and stacking up the millions

Did you know the first formal boxing match in the UK was between the butcher and barber of the 2nd Duke of Albemarle in 1681?

Did you know trivia nerds are insufferable autists?

If that happens late money will come in on McGregor.

Remember: No matter what the outcome, the bookies always win.

Yes. Hedge funds for betting exchanges exist.

So, where are the streams?

rude

How did Mayweather get on another "fight of the century" after Pacquiao disaster baka

More money has been bet on Mayweather, just 70%+ of bets have been laid on McGregor. Professional gamblers will bet huge money on Mayweather during the last few days. There was one bet this week for $500,000 on Mayeather, that bet alon probably matched 20% of betters on McGregor.

Hypothetically, do you think Conor will be allowed to win?

No.

And even if it wasn't fixed, a 0-0 guy from another sport will never win against an undefeated legend. Only delusional racists think Conor has any chance

no, since all the Mafia money is on Mayweather

You don't loose money gambling if you don't ever gamble in the first place, people are responsible for their own actions

And make boxing collapse?

Inb4 potatoman rocks the nigger early on, millions are placed on potatoman, then nigger comes back to win it.
Not rigged though...

Mayweather will win easily

sometimes doubt the bookies

literally making up bullshit figures
20%of betters on Mcgregor...? what in Ireland? Dublin? you dont know what ur talking about lad

>the average McGregor bet is $125 while the average Mayweather bet is $4000
>$4000

damn. what's the most anyone here has bet? for me, $50

It'll be a disputed win for Mayweather.

>what is betfair exchange

Lose. It's fucking LOSE, you thick cunts.

If you are in america and wanna bet here is the link
bovada.lv/welcome/P46237A8/join/?extcmpid=rafcopy

>Bogdanovich

What kind of turnaround do you even get for betting on someone this heavy of a favorite. Like if you put down $1000 on Mayweather, do you get what like $1050 if he wins?

t. no idea how gambling works

1200 to 1300 depending on the bookies

>risk $1000 to win $200

for what purpose?

Gambling big money is for the ultra rich who don't care and dumb poor people trying to get rich. If your return is 20% if take my chances putting 1000 on some prospect growth stock and watch it go up $1 then sell the shit.

You clearly don't understand bookies. They make far more money when the underdog wins

Reddit

this is retarded

all the big money is on may. and there is probably A LOT. so when may wins, bookies get filthy rich.

the amounts on conor won't change this.

*when conor wins

literally no chance
Floyd will dance around and that irish monkey will be totally gassed by the second round

don't get you're hopes too high it's going to be offly disappointing in some hours time

this is a bait post

Conor will win and nigs will riot.

Noooo, the odds set by the sports book is rigged to always win. No one fight could come close to bankrupting an entire industry. Don't be dumb

No one expected Brexit
>Brexit happener

No one expected Trump
>Elected

No one expects McGoober...

Really makes you tink

>bog

>Comparing politics and voting to sports

>doubting meme magic

Where do I go to bet if I am in Canada?

really makes you think

Connors birthday is 7/14/1988

14/88

meme magic

boxing is rigged dont worry

The bookies know what's up. The fight is rigged and their place is secure.

There have been multiple million dollar bets on floyd coming in. All the big bets will go on floyd towards the end when the billionaires get in town.

No one is going to bet 10k on floyd to win a little. Only the richest people will bet the millions on floyd to get the good payday. It's just so much more exciting for normal people to put 200 on mcgregor in the hopes of winning huge rather than 200 dollars to make 30.

2016 is over pal

mcgregor will beat the shit out of him but mayweather will still win on unanimous decision

>happener

You're clueless

ALL WORK EASY WORK

I usually do $20 bets between me and my bro, but only on big games that we're opposing, we're all on team Mayweather for the champ in this bout.

>win in rounds 1/4
Ouch floyd is a defensive boxer, he doesnt knock people out

I feel your regret

>tfw I keep seeing goys asking who they think will win
>tfw none of them know the only "people" to win are (((them)))

youre a retard

Im going to be thinking about you at the beginning of round 5. Ding ding ding

still a retard

capping this lol

>Rig the fight

Might as well have put that money to better use since this fight will go beyond four rounds lmao

>yanks

What bet do I put $1000 on? Can I just bet floyd wins? will I make 220 dollars really easily?

>Tom Brady (who supported Trump) pulled off the greatest super bowl comeback ever, with the whitest team against the blackest team
>implying meme magic doesnt hit everything

Rude

>micks

shit someone bet $880 000 on Floyd winning, and will only make $160 000. who are these people? and is it really that sure of a thing at this point?

>is it really that sure of a thing at this point?

yes

Youre going to lose your life savings

no im not retard

The final death knell in a sport that's been dying for the past few decades.

are you going to place the bet or not faggot

They'll never let it happen, I also doubt Mcgregor wants it

Put £20 on Mcgregor to win.

>tfw actively assisting the collapse of the betting industry

seems like the easiest 200 bucks of my life, what could possibly go wrong?

grow a pair of balls

Bogdanovich?

Never heard of him. Anyone got a quick rundown for me on this guy?

Conor already got BTFO by the Trump Curse. No one expected a lanky spic stoner to choke his leprechaun ass out.

>he thinks McGregor is a Trump supporter
Protip: Mayweather is

if you bet on and or pay for this fight you deserve to lose all your money

Not even about Trump anymore boyo, about white people now

McCucker is a shrimpdicked bitch who's going to collapse on body shots in the 6th round

Mayweather is Sup Forumss (our) guy

>bookies make money on every single sporting event, every day of the year.

1/4 is the odds you fucking amerifat, he's gonna be up sums when Mayweather takes it

Why can't Americans understand betting?