Why did he do this? the old one was maybe, probably, not that great to his taste, but now it's just hideous

Why did he do this? the old one was maybe, probably, not that great to his taste, but now it's just hideous

he wants to match his fellow countrymen's skin colour

literally the ultimate full kit wanker, he will eventually have a barca kit tattooed over his body

now that I think of it many full kit wankers should have done it

Is Messi a closet meth head? That is classic junky behavior.

before

what the actual fuck? that's even more hideous

That's why you don't make tats. Buy a shirt instead if you feel like showing some art, because you'll certainly regret after a while.

he's having an early mid life crisis, and everyone gets terrible tattoos here

that cross offended his future club's owners

why not just have it removed. now it will be even harder

no idea how footballers can have such poorly done tattoos. they have access to literally everything and yet they go to the fucking chop shop by their house. unreal. i have better tattoos then literally every footballer. how.

lmao he's going to cut his writsts once he can't play in a top club anymore

BLACKED

All tats are shit.

because they're dumb. They go to top tattoo shops but have shit ideas and the guy doing it isn't gonna say no risking to lose a big client.

the green clashed with his barca kit when he is sitting cross legged and playing FIFA.

He still has the Christ's tattoo on his shoulder.

I have a tatoo and I regret it i feel it's the reason I'm still a 26 yo virgin

i assure you it's not

It was shit but he fucked his shit up worse now.

unless he tattooed the word FRENCH on his forehead

I have 2 kids and a sleeve tattoo that I can't finish because I'm broke

Rumours say it's because the original tattoo had a sword, and he didn't want his sons to have a dad with a weapon tattoed on his skin.

tatooless 26 year old virgin here
that's no the reason

this confirmed hes an idiot

WTF I am a CR7 lifelong now

lmao no way, most girls like tattoos

Another celebrity raising boypussies?

If it is a swastika some people get impressed

Especially those with the name of the ex.

t. Kevin

Are your unemployed working class scum bydlos often named Kevin, too?
Here when you meet someone nameed Kevin or Chantalle you know you never ever want to meet their parents.

everyone that's native but has a non native name is lowlife scum here

It's probably a universal rule.

because they just don't go to any tattoo parlor, they probably do it in one of their """""""""""friends"""""""""""" who's been telling him to make one for years and will probably use him to make a name

Do you have some Dylan also ?

kek

No, but I know a Dustin and I wish I didn't.

>should i laser this off?
>nah ill just add huge blocks of solid black ink

Dylan is not commn
Look at this shit: Jessica, Yomaira, Zulema, Zoraida, Kevin, Johnny, Jessica, Vanessa, Deborah, Sheila, Tamara, Jonathan, Lorena

>Here when you meet someone nameed Kevin or Chantalle you know you never ever want to meet their parents

Because they're from a clearly non-Turkish family?

Jessica, Deborah and Jonathan are standard Hebrew names, I'll assume someone called like this is Jewish.

Vanessa is not trashy here, it's a typical "middle class slut" name though.

Only obvious Anglo names are universally trash desu (Steven, Kévin, Dylan, Jennifer, etc.)

I can't stand this new wave of Theo, Nolan, Ethan, Fucking Timéo ...What's wrong srsly...

>slut
yes vanessa and jessica are slut names here too
>Jessica, Deborah and Jonathan are standard Hebrew names, I'll assume someone called like this is Jewish.
thats not how plebs think
most take names that sound cool to them or that they've seen in tv
we have tons of non basque people with basque names like Iker, Aitana, Ainoa or Aitor and it's fucking stupid

It depends where, standalone bicep tattoos are retarded

He's just being tolerant like all good citizens of Europe should be. He put a hijab over his tattoo to make refugees feel welcomed #we'reallMuslim #refugeeswelcome

why are all spanish girls pierced?

oh im laffin out loud

I always wanted a cool half sleeve or even minimal full sleeve tattoo but I know my dad would have disowned me and think I'm a little too old to get one now

I'll never understand. The parents aren't like "Hey, what if we call our son like the half of nowadays new born kids?"

My theory is that those people doesn't love their kid, they just wanted A kid to check the "becoming a parent" box in the normal human being life chart. Then, why do they need to be original for a name when they can just follow the trend.

>born in Argentina
>people from there says he doesn't feel the country
>lose 3 finals, people from Argentina hates him even more
>to really show the people from Argentina his true passion for the country he decides to tatoo his leg black, like them.

post pic of tattoo and face

>Are your unemployed working class scum bydlos often named Kevin, too?
But Volland is good though

kek. why are argentines obsessed with tats?

I hate tattoos, but our local villeritos loves em

massive propaganda in tv
all series had lots of pierced characters and episodes in wich girls had them done and then parents figure it out
you don't mean in the ears right? that's done in hospitals when they are born

we are the country of normie bandwagon jumpers

everyone is tattoed too

Because tatcucks are fucking retards

>Timéo
>Kylian (sorry Mbappé)
>Enzo
>Lilou
>Noah

>not naming your sons RONALDO or RONALDA

The most interesting is that they truly believe they're being "original" by giving ultra-popular names like Timéo or Ethan.

"Not original" for them, and therefore bad, are the classic names like Pierre, Louis, Jeanne, Paul, Jules, Marie, etc. (These very basic names now are mostly upper-middle class or upper-class.)

I remember going to the arena in Blanes when I was 16 and seeing every spanish girl with a septum piercing it was disgusting

>Implying being French isn't a pussy magnet
You memed it wrong kid

Nah, it's a kebab magnet.

I work in a tattoo place, black work is v popular, whether it's a cover-up or not

is everyone in this thread old?
who cares about tattoos? this isn't the 1950s.

>le "it's 2017" meme fallacy