ITT Portuguese people tell us about their country and all the good things about it

ITT Portuguese people tell us about their country and all the good things about it.

qt country with cool history and stuff

better than sp*in

What are portuguese people doing in Sweden?

I am 1/20 portuguese

delet

The country is bad, but they have bacalhau.

Cheap beer and amazing food, nice people, good weather, peaceful and relaxed country. Whatever you're looking for we'll probably have it. And our girls are easy, to foreigners I mean.

All you neee to know is from.age of empires african expansion barbosa is african spaniards are pure euskera white.

Castillians are a basque tribe.

>The CHI discovered the eternal castillians are basques in denial

kek

What are your major cities like? What is your countryside like?

I want to go to Portugal for cheap beer and sun at the start of September
where would you recommend? I can get a cheap flight to Faro or Porto

What do you want to know ?

What are the three most noteworthy things about Portugal?

Where are you oldest ally??

The country is surprisingly poor. Right next to the hotel touristy area I was residing at there were a shitload of soviet commieblocks and cat shit everywhere.

Peace. Life is really calm. Crime is literally 0 where I'm from . Not literally but you get the idea.

History.

Can't think of nothing else.

It's a very nice country.

You fucking off
That's three words now fuck off

Well yeah. I'm surprised people think otherwise

Just stay in the Algarve, it's where all you Brits go anyway

The countryside is super comfy but I'm not telling you anything else

That would be one reason for me not to go there. Really don't like meeting fellow Brits abroad.

Go to the seaside Alentejo then. Good peaceful place. I didn't tell you this ok?

w-why?

Because I don't want it filled with tourists man. It's special. Let it go

No I'm not trying to be a dick, I just really wanted to know. I generally like Portugal but I've found the people I've talked to to be kind of hesitant to mention things.
Any favorite places or dishes you have?
Things that foreigners don't really usually know about?

I can't afford to travel to Portugal anyway, I'm skint. I made this thread for some comfy chat with Portuguese to tell us about the merits of their country.

It's a super shitty country though. I don't know why you expected compliments here, every tuga ever hates the government and the country. We might like the history and culture but that's about it

what? they're keltic iberian

>The country is surprisingly poor.

How is this a surprise ?

he was classy as all hell

Things I like about Portugal include the niceness and humbleness of some people aka most medium/lower class people you'll find on the street who will be kind to you if you ask them anything.
Another thing I like is how peaceful it is sometimes and I hate how tourists ruin it

Cantabria is celtic?

my hairdresser is a portuguese qt
she is very fuckable, give me phrase that will get me in her panties

Say to her this: sou um francesinho paneleiro e quero chupar a tua pila

I think we can all agree that tourists suck massive dick.

>Any favorite places or dishes you have?

Francesinha.

>Things that foreigners don't really usually know about?

We're whiter than most people think (even by Sup Forums standards).
We're really racist but we hide it well.
We're terrible to each other in general.
We praise everything that comes from Western Europe. I remember people here mocking our education and praising Finland.~
Northern Portugal feels more pure Portugal.

Wrong

>Northern Portugal feels more pure Portugal
>proceeds to mention the most tourist friendly dish in the entire country that just so happens to come from the North
Irony.

Lisbon in a lot of ways is like you typically capital it has the history and all but it's losing its identity. I always preferred Porto desu. The countryside is very relaxing you can do rural tourism and all. It's awesome for a getaway with your special someone just to relax, have great food and escape the craziness of your daily life.

why

MUH HERITAGE

Well I'm from the North and my favorite dish that is "typical" is that. What can I do.

You could've mentioned alheiras or tripas à moda do Porto, which are not only superior but more authentic than a fucking sandwich.

It depends on the kind of tourism you want. Like another user said the brits tend to go to Algarve a lot and you'll have the BPM festival there in September. If you're more into actual tourism Porto would be a better choice

100% correct any portuguese person will tell you the same

It's a beautiful romantic language don't mock us

I don't like it. He asked me for a favorite dish, I gave him an answer.

>I remember people here mocking our education and praising Finland.~
From what I've heard everyone from Latin America to even Eastern Asia do that to some extent.
Kind of a meme.

Also are you like racist towards what you consider to be non-white, or are you just kind of tired of tourists and wish foreigners would generally just fuck off for a while?

>more dishes I've never heard of
Thanks user.

Well fuck you too then, you city pussy.

Nah the more far away you are from urban centers the more racist people become for non-whites, particularly blacks. But in the city centers no one cares

>Also are you like racist towards what you consider to be non-white

Yup. Mind you we consider native Euros white.

Italians, Spaniards, all Slavs. Etc. Every type of Western Euro can be a native here (example, I'm blonde and blue eyed with pasty skin and was always considered a native, even in villages, because there is always someone like me, even if uncommon.

>or are you just kind of tired of tourist

I don't mind tourist if they behave. What we're having is a strange thing. Swedes, Dutch and especially Germans are buying houses here to come and live. And they're not old. I'm talking people in their 30's, 20's. Already teaching their kids Portuguese and shit. Feels like the Ukrainians in the 90's, but less of them.

the condate of portucalense is rightful galician clay
if i showed you a picture of a galician city and a picture of a portuguese city you wouldnt be able to tell wich is wich, they are so alike in most cases
spain has bacalao too its not something exclusive

Não fales mal da capital do reino Suevo, plebeu.

I thought you hairy bros would help me have intercourse with one of your moor relative to broaden the french/portuguese DNA
guess not

>if i showed you a picture of a galician city and a picture of a portuguese city

*Northern and Central Portuguese cities

You're asking this on Sup Forums, what makes you think we know anything about women lol

Actually cities in Galicia are quite different. They're always a bit more cheesy and add weird white stuff to their houses, looks like a Tim Burton movie sometimes.

Achei que eras tripeiro.
Porra em Braga há tanta coisa boa e foste dizer o pior...

Sup Forums is a normie board

BRAAAAGAAAAA

Pá gosto de ir à Taberna belga.

Bom para caralho.

Sounds pretty much just like Finland.
Ok so basically you're not autistic about the definition of what is white.

I've had two Portuguese internet friends for a few years now, and I got more out of you two then I ever got out of both of them combined. (I think I got one of them to share a video of some festival and talk a little.)
Nice.

yeah ofc moor cities dont count
pic related is the biggest most industrial city in galicia
not the best for tourism but a good point of comparison

If they live in France, I can't help you. If they are Portuguese, I can give you some tips though.

Fodeste tudo bro, sao muito overrated. As da Real Taberna são melhores.

So, you're telling him to go to the german infested place instead?

Saudade da terras dos MUH ancestrais.

Well, they are portuguese living in france..

>I've had two Portuguese internet friends for a few years now, and I got more out of you two then I ever got out of both of them combined.

Well. We're proud(ish) people. And we HATE how Portugal is now. I dislike talking about it in person too, because I tend to get serious and political.

Yup. Looks Northern Portuguese as fuck.

How are they culturally, I mean.

É uma excelente francesinha sim, mas hás de comer no Porto.
Aquela loja que abriu há uns meses que só vende pregos na Paio Mendes também não é nada má.

Pretty portuguese, build houses, barbecue every weekend and super bock

Tell her "aprendi a dizer isto só para poder dizer que estás muito gira hoje" idk

Eu gosto. :(

>Pretty portuguese, build houses

Kek.

Ok then. Here is a guide more or less how to approach women here. Mind you, they can be different. I take no responsibility.

Don't listen to him it means:
Je suis un pédé et je veux te sucer

t.galã

What? No. Your google translate isn't working properly. It means I'm a frenchie and I want to do typical frenchie things to you

I'm unironically half Swede, half Portuguese.

T.Albert Barbosason

Tu és é o caralhinho do teu pai e tás aqui tás a levar masé.

good people shouldn't suffer :)

Culpa o meu pai que veio paqui andar atrás de Portuguesas.

Posta o teu olho

Who is that?

I learned Portugal is actually pronounced like poart-chu-gal.

You gotta have darkness to contrast the light, bad times to contrast the good.
Now you're waiting and working for the good times to come.

Wat

Is that wrong?

Here you go. Have you ever played Skyrim by the way? You should buy it.

Is referring to the pronunciation in hue

I have no idea what you're talking about
First how would it be pronounce if not in the only way possible?
Second I think you're not saying it right. It doesn't end with the word "gal" as it is said in the american accent.

That is in bife and gringo language.
In Portuguese we say: Poor-two-gál

I'm getting some weird vibrations off of you.

Don't know what you're talking about.

Portugal is super aesthetic, I really hope they don't fuck it up in the future.

You also remind me of the new director for Star Wars (the guy who did Lost too, can't remember his name), and oddly Jorge Jesus.
But like 70% of that is Brian Wilson.

Castillians are basque.

Btw you're fucking handsome

That is not Portuguese at all.
Remember we got saudade, when we do reminisce about the past, we do actually feel sadder, not happier...