Married Muslim Converts Arrested in Arkansas for Making Terroristic Threats

>A husband and wife in Northwest Arkansas have been arrested on terror charges after allegedly threatening a waitress in a local diner. "People like you are the reason we kill," the wife reportedly said to the victim. She further threatened the waitress on social media by posting a picture of her husband in "Muslim attire" kneeling with an assault rifle. This was not the first time the couple attracted the attention of law enforcement.

>According to the police report, on May 24, Alan Crawford was frustrated at Mel's Diner. Alan Crawford was upset because his order was taking too long and he thought the food was too expensive, according to the report. Alan Crawford reportedly said, "Only a Christian would treat them like that," because they practice Islam.

pjmedia.com/trending/2016/06/17/married-muslim-converts-arrested-in-arkansas-for-making-terroristic-threats/

Other urls found in this thread:

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/15/arab-twitter-milo-yiannopoulos/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

The only things surprising is that they were arrested.

>be white
>be violent
>see Islam
>think "this is the religion for me"

>"People like you are the reason we kill,"
>religion of peace

there you have it, its all bullshit

Did the muslims convert the neckbeards or did neckbeards convert the muslims?

It's like a mind virus that turns people into sand-heebs.

Only because they were white.
They can still blame it on white people instead of islam.

>be white
>convert
>become violent

Option B

This, Obama only gives a shit about fellow darkies even though he's half Jewish himself. If you're White and break the law, your race will be blamed and you'll go to jail. If you're brown, it wasn't your fault or your religions fault.

damn that ugly bitch needs a knee in the face, hard

muslim converts are crazy leftists who hate western values..

>Islam

Not. Even. Once. Ever.

>thought the food was too expensive
>order was taking too long

You look at the menu before ordering food. The menu displays the prices. Why would he order food he thought was overpriced?

she's not allowed a beard so she had to grow her chin out instead

>Sup Forums and islam is pretty much a 1-1 match
Sup Forums hates islam for some reason.

Ah yes, northwest Arkansas... the mammaries, er memories!

kek

get the fuck out of my state reeeeeee

the ozarks will be the place to be when the happening finally arrives... my place is on a 1,000 ft hill with a single road leading in. 3 hours with a chainsaw and im straight

>that chin
She's the one that needs to grow a beard desu, Senpai.

>Sup Forums is one person

Nice meme :DDD

The intense love muslims have for open borders and for mandatory homosexuality kind of puts them at odds with Sup Forums.

>muslims threatening violence
No. This couldn't be. Islam is a religion of peace. More christian propaganda trying to frame a peaceful people.

>mfw the food is taking too long
>mfw they chargin me 4.99 for an omlette it should be 3.99 they chargin me extra cuz im a mudman
>ALLUH AKBAR I SHOULD KILL YOU ALL

The minds of Muslims never ceases to amaze me.

I've noticed almost universally that the white female converts are fat asses. Why is this? Home grown are nice and svelte, the negro is what the negro is, but the whites seem to just be landwhales.

It hides their hideous bodies. It is a low self-esteem issue.

>Ill act anti social and aggressive and scream abuse if anyone responds because I am a muslim, woman, nigger.

>implying they are actual converts

They are literally memeing the waitress

I don't know if they have what we in the west call 'minds'

breitbart.com/milo/2016/06/15/arab-twitter-milo-yiannopoulos/

>Muricans turning into muslimes
>what could go wrong?

Like at least when niggers are on the internet they have fairly linear and niggish language, easily followed if hard to read/understand due to webonics.

Sandpeople though, just what the fuck