LGTSS

€105mln for a ______ _______

€105mln for a slower Aubameyang

a black pulisic

so how is 6 goals in 32 games worth 105M?

player under 21.

Risk reward I guess

Starving Dabmaster

French Sterling

u forget the tekkers

>Meanwhile Madrid signed Asensio for 4 million

Sad!

He's a pace nigger

They are not paying for his current goal count, they are paying for his future prospects. God knows how much he could be worth if he stayed for one more season in BVB and dominated Bundes.

>gambling 105M
smart

I'd rather spend that money on Coutinho t b h

blacked mauro esposito

a muslim stewart downing

He is our biggest talent over the last 10 years.

>any black player
>good after 24yrs

I thought that was pogba

Not saying much t b h

It's not even only 105m€, it's 105+40 bonus payments, which apparently are very easy to reach, so it's probably at least 140m€.

Without being edgy
>150m for a prospect who had one good season
What the fuck?

Nigger ape

>pogba

Good joke

unlit Leroy Sane

goalless Henry

Good post

Great, another top manta in Barcelona,

whom are you going to buy to replace him? cornet?

>300 Million Danish Kroner for a sun darkened Milos Krasic

The market has become absolutely ridiculous.

How the fuck is he worth 150mil?

>buying pace babbies
I thought Barca were better than that. They're premier league tier now.

They're paying for his future potential which is Balon d'Or tier
>mfw Barca buys PulisGOD soon and along with Dembele they start to dominate again

i thought that was Mbappe

I thought that was Mbraaaaappe

Pulisic

>ballon d'or tier
based on what?

Maybe because he has also 13 assist, is only 20 years old, is one of the best dribbler in the world, won two cup (eliminated Bayern) basically by himself and everyone know Barcelona has 220M to spend?

>€105mln for a non dabbing Pogba

Jej

>22,293,064,427.05 djiboutian francs for a night-mode Andrija zivkovic

who play other wing? schurrle/reus?

Based on his performances last season you dense mong. He was one of the top assisters in europe last season in all age categories. He will improve undoubtedly.

>100 million euros for a chocolate mousse

Kagawa hopefully
Castro, Philipp and Guerreiro (still injured) are decent options too

clearly money laundering, fucking barca shits, i hope they get relegated from lel liga

Mbappé is a finisher, Dembelé has better vision and technical ability. He is our best dribbler since Ribery.

Journalist close to BVB says €30m add-ons almost guaranteed. Seems like the whole thing is just Spanish accounting trickery.

Oh, and they have Jacob Bruun-Larsen who is an exciting talent

:0 forgot about max Philip he did very well at Freiburg. wouldn't he play more through the middle though? what formation do you play?

If they outright say it's 140 million the market would be fucked

Philiip isn't outstanding and will never reach international class, he's a long term squad filler (need these players too).

>Dembelmeme leaves and wins nothing with Barca this season bc theyre trash
>PulisGoat wins da Bundesu
Best timeline confirmed

probably not much more, and barca would have much more safety. why the fuck does anybody believe that because of the Neymar transfer every player is going to cost 200 million.

>€105mln for a literal traore dembele

105 million for the black raheem sterling

They also seem to have troubles paying cash, iirc they suggested Liverpool to pay the Coutinho fee over 5 years... Fake add-ons allow them these kind of payments.

>150 million euros for dribbling pogba
YIKES

Does this mean £100M for a dabbing Dembele loses his place in the Sup Forums squad?

Will become a second Götze, Barca will sell him in 3 years for 40 million or less. Mark my words.

Philipp says he prefers to play in the middle behind the striker but he has the pace to play wide

not outstanding but he did well at Freiburg. not very similar to Auba though.

literally paid over 100 mil for a malnourished darker aaron lennon

>300
Try 780 millions of a stable monetary currency

ahh. who starts in midfield? weigl/dahoud/???

Barca will be in for a bad suprise when they realize he doesn't track back, he can't score and he often goes into dangerous dribblings which end with him losing the ball. I don't see how it's gonna work with a guy like Messi who also constantly wants to have the ball.

But talent-wise he can be world class, no doubt about it. So it might work out in the long run.

I find Dembélé a bit egoistic and flashy rather than efficient (like the young Ronaldo CR7), while Mbappé is 100% about efficiency, teamwork and power (like the young Ronaldo R9).

didn't realise 6 goals in 32 appearances was ballon d'or tier

>dembele
>pogba
>mbappe

none of them are french

Mbappé is flashy too

Best case with everyone fit

Guerreiro--Götze
---------Weigl

rn:

Götze--Castro
-----Sahin

I'm not sold on Dahoud. I think he will need one season of adjustment like Gündogan did.

Mbappé is flashy but always useful while doing so, while Dembelé is flashy for the sake of being flashy and may lose the ball as a result.

You forget that most blacks players are fully matured by this stage and don't evolve. His pace is only going to decrease. This is why there are hardly any black managers, black players are picked for physical attributes. Most black players stagnate into their 20s, as the physical attributes they had at 16 don't get better with age.

As Gary Lineker said, we need to start choosing Brains over Brawn.

thanck you Dortmund man

so why are there no good british coaches mr knowitall

marie curie was french

>listening to gazza lizza
why

>literally more expensive than Pogba

How is this justifiable?

HACKED

There are plenty of counterexamples like Henry, Lacazette, etc.

Heaps of them Hans.

really?

is he rated that high in france?

Talent wise Dembelé is much better than Mbappé.
But if I had to pick a player I would take Mbappé, he is already mature in the match and made the right choices unlike Dembélé.

He's better.

those are island niggers, they have white genes

>the buyer has 222 million euros in the bank

I never said everyone, I said the majority are weeds. Blacks evolved for more hostile environments were evolving faster was a priority. That is just nature, most blacks evolve fast and stagnate. Add in the Affirmative Action, and you've dropped your standards widely.

i said GOOD coaches.

>his capital gets bombed
>still defends the invaders

Just how brainwashed do you have to be for it to override the most basic instincts humans have - survival and tribal? Seriously, they murder you, rape your women and nothing. Why do you even live? What do you believe in, what do you fight for? Not your people, not your country. Your family? You'll probably never start your own anyway, too much responsibility. If you're a nihlist and hedonist, well, ok, but why drag all sane whites to the pits of hell with you?

Nah, Mbappé is better rated. The general media doesn't talk too much about Dembélé, while all the conversations are about Mbappé.

Go for Drogba and Kanté then.

COme to Beşiktaş

didn't realise African-French bombed Brussels sorry

People are mad about Arabs, not so much about Blacks tbqhwyl

Mbappe scored more last season, but also in a weaker league with a better team. I'd say they are equal talent wise.

Paying so much money for such young talent though is madness. You never know how they turn out. There is a reason why nobody ever paid more than 60 million for a player younger than 23.

flop

sorry, haven't got a second

I'm cringing hard seeing those arabs, pajeets and chinks writing all over the internet #BartomeuDimiteHoy

Ffs. I don't think they would know how to get to Camp Nou alone once in Barcelona. Customers are the worse

But Dembele is yet to bomb Paris m8

€105mln for a poor man's Marcus Rashford

that means shit lmao.
if we were talking about germany, brazil or italy that would mean something. but you're france dude ffs

>messi in the pic
>MESSIED
>did fuck all but posing for pictures in both legs
Kek

didnt know dembele was so overrated back in your country. mbraape is heads and shoulders above him

having flashbacks of di maria not passing the ball to cavani desu la