What's next for her career?

What's next for her career?

Being pinned down to my bed and fucked mercilessly. That or another shitty "i'm such an edgy teenager" movie.

>now that I'm a lesbian I must wear tight jeans and a shirt

Why is this so common? Same with the "gay accent" Why do so many people feel the need to base their identity on their sexuality?

act

she wants to be the little boy

who?

All the guy guys I know hate that fucking accent, and the rest of that look at me I'm gay isn't it fabulous crap.

Never change, Sup Forums

ACT

Heidi Klum?

lol. She looks like minature version of Carl from TWD.

lol what? how do you the impression that her dressing the way she likes means she bases her identity on her sexuality?

Who's cuter, Ellen or KStew?

ive met little kids with the gay accent, and dudes deep in the closet who have the gay accent. I don't think it's always a conscious choice.

She's going to be the female Danny Devito

Because thats the stereotypical lesbian style of dress.

The only way she could look more lez is if she shaved the sides of her head.

Kstew

> What's next for her career?
High school

She used to dress like a normal Hollywood actress. Then the second she came out she started dressing like 15 year old skater boy.

the lesbians copied the nu-male style? or is it the other way around?

numales are as masculine as gay women

I THOUGH IT WAS A SMALL BOY WITH HIS MOTHER AHAHAHA
shit

The lesbians started dressing like prep school boys then the liberal hipster "males" started dressing like the dykes.

the only way she could look more les is if she got one of the trendiest haircuts of 2016? what? also, lots of girls dress like tomboys, especially in hollywood. maybe those are just the clothes that appeal to her, I highly doubt she gets dressed everyday thinking "I'm a fag so I have to wear skinny jeans so everyone knows what a big faggot I am".

Lesbians

and they're all having a lot more sex than you. why is that?

Reminder Ellen has been fucking Spike Jonze for over a year. It's one of the not so well kept secrets around LA/Hollywood, happened when they both got on board with the VICE channel.

lesbians

She always dressed like a hipster

Why are you being so deliberately obtuse?

Her style of dress is extremely popular among lesbian women. I don't know why that fails to register with you and why you keep pulling up strawman arguments.

say that to my face fucker not online and see what happens

Google Ellen Page 2010 then Ellen Page 2015

Sorry, user, you're funny, but I only spread my wings for girls.

meh, she went downhill since xmen 3

she's actually going to replace him for the next seasons to try to preserve carl's age