Trump campaign is becoming a disaster

>Trump campaign is becoming a disaster
>Brexit will lose because of the Jo Cox murder
>Gun control being discussed because of the Orlando shooting

And you told me Sup Forums was always right...

we doing better than S4P

Oh, yeah of little faith. The best is yet to come.

I hope it will get worse tbqh.

Sup Forums is always hopeful.

That's how meme magic works.

Collective will.

Every time you post a thread doubting us, you knock back our energy outputs a fraction.

Get on board or fuck off.

>Trump campaign is becoming a disaster

Explain? I don't think its any worse or better than usual

>He had hope

Sup Forums is full of teenagers and edgy 'intellectuals'.

stop drinking the piss coming from this board and you will be okay.

Rely makes u think
im #calladoctorimfeelinghill #remain now

So you think there's nothing wrong with millions of undocumented migrants flooding into Europe?

>And you told me Sup Forums was always right*

no. i think it's a problem.

but the migrants are not the real problem. and you know it. they are a symptom of First World politics.

Shut the fuck up, faggot. Trump is on fire, and hasn't even started on Hillary. We have six months of pounding that cunt left.

Brexit is going strong. They will leave the EU without a doubt.

Gun control is ALWAYS being discussed. Our guns aren't going anywhere. Fuck that faggot terrorist.

Hillary will win. just stop the nonsense already. you know it, I know it, everybody is just pretending to fight at this point.

Brexit will fail, Eu is not going to crumble right now.

You can buy the same fucking gun this terrorist had in less then 17 minutes.
if you are okay with that you are a cunt.

What this guy said

Sup Forums is just poopoo peepee bum bums.
Read a book like i have done.

Well yes I believe that it's the EU politicians that were retarded enough to let them in. What's your point? The migrants are clearly a problem. They're undocumented so there's no way to gauge if they're terrorists or criminals, the majority of them are unskilled, and in any case why should you reward illegal immigrants with citizenship? If all they wanted was safety they would've moved to turkey or some Arab country. Instead they go through Europe, bypass the poor states, and go to the states like Germany or France where they can get nice welfare checks. Most are young men as well. They're basically just cowards who ran from the fight and are letting their country crumble to terrorists, or they are terrorists or terrorist sympathizers. Either way they should've never been let in, and if you fucks had any sense you'd deport all of them

Take the black pill

Nothing you do matters, everything will repeat.

Sup Forums is always right about the jews but wrong about everything else.

It amazes me how many euros whos countries are falling to the muslim hoard are so preoccupied with American politics.

>this is why germany lost
you fucking pussies pretend like you support trump, do you EVEN LISTEN TO HIM?

"Never ever ever give up. You can change and move around but NEVER give up."

be in it to win it or fuck right off

>They're basically just cowards who ran from the fight and are letting their country crumble to terrorists

i'm not going to judge a man who is not willing to die, or take part in a war.

also, who is behind these terrorist groups? Even France is behind them. You can find actual French Elites say they are doign a good job in region like Syria on Youtube. See. Those "muslims" are financed and trained, by the First World. You know it. the fucking immigrants are a problem but let's not make them the main issue.

I doubt the murder of Jo Cox will have any real effect on the outcome of the Brexit campaign... The British public aren't that stupid...

>'m not going to judge a man who is not willing to die, or take part in a war

Not surprising coming from a surrender monkey. You fucks were just fine with the Nazis steamrolling your country and you raising the white flag

wait, you actually listen to Trump seriously? not as a troll, ruse or joke?

holy fucking shit

This isn't your fucking blog, if you're going to brood like a teenager do it somewhere else you limp-wristed cuck.

Gun control gets discussed like one a month in the US. The only thing that'll happen is a lot of social media posts and posturing before something else distracts the cucks, it's always like this senpai

He's better than hillary

i was not even a foetus. and yeah. fuck war. get killed if you want to, i'm going to fight in no wars.

And tell me what a Canadian can teach me about War. come on now.

Nice try, CIA

He went down in the polls so a lot of Eeyores are braying

1 poste by Id . Shillin

pretty much

Im getting ready to an hero

And here Brohama said no more gun talk the rest of his presidency.

I think the cox murder was staged.

can't handle the truth? you system is a fraud. Enjoy your Hillary and mass shootings.

Yes, they absolutely 100% are, at least the women anyway.

You are deluded if you don't think it will make a difference to female voters.

HNNNNG HIGH TEST AS FUCK

yeah keep laughing you fucking faggot, whine about shit, don't take it seriously, see where that gets you

REPEATING DIGITS WILL PROVE THE WILL OF KEK

TRUMP WILL BE PRESIDENT NR 45.

>TAD/POL/ES

I told people in a thread that the brexit would fail and all the fags mocked me. Brexit will fail and bitcoin will lose 25% from it.

What is so worth living for that you wouldn't ever go to war, even if your way of life and loved ones are threatened?

Brexit will pass

screencap this

It's oh ye of little faith you autist

It already happened in Austria. We might as well enjoy the ride.

if my loved ones are threatened i will try to convince them to gtfo to find a place safe. and yeah, your life might not be worth living but that's your own problem, bruh

sceencaped so I can laugh at you.

Shouldn't you be worrying about the dogshit in your own yard before that of your neighbors'?

Spotted the syrian shitstain

You're so pathetic, I wonder if you're a woman. Thats the only way i could justify someone being so shamelessly self centred and pussified

>the government is full of cucks
>the government is fucking us over constantly

>but how dare you even THINK about not fighting wars for your government

go ahead and die for trudeau lmao

oh. because killing people is not self centered and pussified.

oh, okay.

I didn't say in all situations you fucking idiot. I said in situations where your way of life or love ones is threatened. This faggot said he wouldn't have even fought against the Nazis to defend his country. On second thought, he's probably a nigger or Muslim, so its hardly surprising

>And you told me Sup Forums was always right...
Sup Forums is only right about habbenings and Jewish influence, Sup Forums can't call an election for shit.
See: Any election in the last 6 years

>You can buy the same fucking gun this terrorist had in less then 17 minutes.
>if you are okay with that you are a cunt.

> if you are okay with being able to adquire propriety without a problem you are a cunt

Frogs can't into freedom.

>killing your enemies
>self centred and pussified

What're you doing in France, Trudeau?

> oh. because killing people is not self centered and pussified.

Are you retarded?

Don't they know how the Trump-cycle works?

You type like a girl you little shit, how are those xenoestrogens in the water treating you?

>gun control being discussed
And? A bunch of dead kids lead to most states becoming more lax on gun control.

>implying the average tard is worth mourning and crying over
filthy frog. get back to your scrunch faced coal burner arab dick riding women and your cuck shed.

switzerland didn't fight the nazis

compare france to switzerland today

not true

Because Switzerland has been neutral for hundreds of years and since the Nazis absolutely cucked your country into banking for them. If it wasn't for the banking, the Nazis would've invaded. You should learn your own country's history

>Notices picture
>Checks flag
>Not aussie

I'm confused

damn i missed it?

> the Nazis absolutely cucked your country into banking for them.
> If it wasn't for the banking, the Nazis would've invaded.
lol
how is it possible to have such a terrible understanding of history? Do you just make shit up in your head and then go "yeah, that sounds possible" and then try to educate others with it?

How do you think we kept out neutrality up? Protip: just saying "we're neutral, don't invade us lol!" isn't enough.

The Nazis didn't invade because we threatened to explode all our tunnels if they did. We also have alpine defense hotspots that they probably wouldn't have conquered without huge fucking losses to the point where it simply wasn't worth it anymore.

As for being cucked by them, you do know who ended up with all the Nazi gold, right? Also, you do know who ended up throwing out all the rich jews, but not before taking all their money, right?

Goddamn I really wish I was gifted with the ability to come up with some hot delusions right on the spot and then try to educate others with them. Must be fun.

The majority is not always right, you know.

I pretty sure killing people is self centered and pussified. but to understand that you have to be a grown up. not a glorified child fighting for power.

>Between 1940 and 1945, the German Reichsbank sold 1.3 billion francs worth of gold to Swiss Banks in exchange for Swiss francs and other foreign currency, which were used to buy strategically important raw materials like tungsten and oil from neutral countries.[27] Hundreds of millions of francs worth of this gold was monetary gold plundered from the central banks of occupied countries. A total of 581,000 francs' worth of "Melmer" gold taken from Holocaust victims in eastern Europe was sold to Swiss banks.[27

Besides economic concessions there was the obvious natural barrier of the alps that would be a pain in the ass to invade. So they bypassed it in order to not waste time conquering an irrelevant country, and instead forcing economic concessions. France was a big power and their biggest rival so inevitably it had to be invaded

Good, you admit you were wrong.

We still came out ontop because we didn't fight it. I never said it was an option for France.

I wasn't wrong. It was a combination of economic concessions and natural barriers

>Sup Forums is only right about habbenings and Jewish influence

No, it isn't. Sup Forums is only right about cunts. Sup Forums so far has failed to prove any extraordinary Jewish influence.

This

Of course Trump wasn't going to win, he's way too radical. If he met some middle ground with 90% of other Americans like by NOT politicizing victims of gun violence and being a puppet for the giant donors of wall street and the NRA then maybe he could still have had a chance.

He's literally nothing but a meme. Whenever I see a Trump sign I pull it out of the ground just out of the shear fact that his name alone can offend people so I see no harm done by doing so. He's not a politician, HES WORSE than a politician. He does everything politicians do but yet has his own absurd view and ways of being a sneaky business man.

I'm so ready for this election season to be over.

>Trump campaign
>More votes than any other republican candidate in history
>"Disaster"
Fuck off shill

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE GET OUT YOU BERNIE SHILLLSS REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

etc...

etc...

Am i Sup Forums now?