Americans, why do you need guns when you have police?

Americans, why do you need guns when you have police?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=biD_XbuseE8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why do you need laws when you have peace?

They have violent and fascist police
Feels good to live in Europe

Why do you need a fire extinguisher when you have the fire department?

>France
>got shot up multiple times
>police literally weren't able to help until over an hour later because standard cops have only rubber bullets

Eat sit frog.

Why do you tolerate abbos?

Yea, feels good.

>leting muslims killing 3 000 of your citizens and destroyed 3 buildings

ayy lmao, looks like gun were not useful this time

Post a more French picture than this
Protip: You can't

This guy flashes in for a split second about 4 seconds in, is it meant to be a subliminal message or just part of the video that wasn't edited out properly?

Because Warren vs DC

nobody had guns on planes for obvious reasons nowadays they have armed individuals so it won't happen a second time

France summed up perfectly

I seen the first one and the second looked like Hitler, some marxist shit as usual.

our guns create EQUALITY for all Americans.

a little old lady can resist the will of a Mike Tyson.

You can free yourself from tyranny if necessary.

Plus it's fun,as hell to fire off a full clip on a Sunday morning after church and a dinner of fried pork chops, turnip greens, cornbread, and for dessert, Watermelon (only because July 1 is the harvest here).,Yes it is true that chimps get a little crazy during harvest.

"Hunting a baited field" arrest do skyrocket.

Also at 21 seconds in

youtube.com/watch?v=biD_XbuseE8

Ayyy that was before any of the muslim shit even started, what's your excuse frog?

>letting muslim doing the deadliest mass shooting by a single gunman in the United States

lmao

What do you need a fire extinguisher when you can just call the fire department?

>letting

Gun free zone, only people letting it happen were the fags who owned and operated the fag club.

and at 52 seconds

literally the same people calling for gun control are the ones saying that police are indiscriminately slaughtering black children in the streets

Cuz we're not a bunch of secretly-commie-dick-sucking collectivist totalitarian-loving betas?

police can't be everywhere. sometimes you have to defend yourself till the police arrive.

You'll die very quickly in the civil war.

Because I am not a cuck who depends on other men for things I should be responsible for for myself.

Doesn't matter wether it is fucking my woman or protecting her life. Those are my duties as a man, not some well armed rule enforcing gang run by the government.

not enough police for everybody in the population at once

Because caring a gun is much lighter than carrying a policeman around. Would YOU want a policeman with you 24/7? No, I didn't think so.