Does fishmouth syndrome come from britan or australia?

Does fishmouth syndrome come from britan or australia?

Other urls found in this thread:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/something-queer-about-that-face/
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

its from tumblr / redd it

this, but also fish lips are a jewish thing too

also gays have it for some reason:

blogs.scientificamerican.com/bering-in-mind/something-queer-about-that-face/

Huh... Must be why they're so easily baited...

how could it come from us? what

good shit

It's developed from a lifelong behaviour of snorting, snivelling, horking, and fake-laughing at other arguments because it was never used for actual debating.

its from wearing braces or have an overbite

English.

We have been shapeshifting for centuries, subverting your cultures and societies, your television screens and favourite internet pages.

The world will soon be ANGLO.

That was brutal user

not bad

>also gays have it for some reason.

Sucking hundreds of dicks will naturally turn your lips out. It's probably an evolutionary trait, desu.

its from having braces

thank you seamus

i have this, its because i have inflamed adenoids.

Fukken LEL.

I knew a girl who had fishmouth and she was very, very stupid. She was very tall for her age, had quite a deep voice. I'm not trying to be mean. She was a straight C student. Years below her grade reading level. But this was in the early to mid 2000's, before social justice was a thing.

The eternal Anglo strikes again

>very very stupid
>years below her grade reading level

>C student

Maybe I'm not up on the mess that is the American education system, but isn't C meant to be average? If she's so retarded how is she even getting Cs? Or is this just grade bloat, everyone's a winner?

Oh, you thought our grading system was based on whites or asians?

No no no, we're stuck with the inner city dindu scale. If you finish high school with less than a 3.0 you're clinically retarded.

Alright, I've been hit or miss here lately. I remember the red-headed broad. I remember the pale chick with blue hair. Who is the chick in the upper right?

Must've missed this delightful idiot.

that's always how I picture american women in my head tbqh

I knew a female potato with fishmouth

Redhead is Canadian. Black hair is American. We'd rather you think of this

>Gay face includes an eye expression that is both surprised-looking and predatory.

toxoplasmosis

no srsly

>Sucking hundreds of dicks will naturally turn your lips out. It's probably an evolutionary trait, desu.

This is true, it's the same reason sluts have turned-out roastie pussies while chaste women don't.

savage

My lips don't really close naturally. It looks like just parted lips.
I'm a tongue thruster.

i read 'far above' my grading level by our standards from quite literally beginning to end of my schooling, as did probably 85% of everyone i knew. the bar has been set very low for a very long time thanks to culture of professional victim of the urban population.

(in elementary and high school) C students and below average readers that actually try are probably undiagnosed dyslexics, legitimate slow kids, or full on potatos.

>Does fishmouth syndrome come from britan or australia?
I'd say Innsmouth.

I've been tricked

>I_understood_that_reference.jpeg

Just look at people in a classroom or an office.
Whoever has their mouth open all the time like that either has a respiratory problem or is a retard.

Nicely done Patrick.

Isn't Chanty Binx Canadian?

That type of lack of facial development is linked to poor childhood nutrition. The main things to look for are a poorly developed mid face (flat cheeks), a narrow nose that seems like it has been pinched, mouth breathing (what causes the fish mouth), and a receded chin.
gutenberg.net.au/ebooks02/0200251h.html

fuck you

I want Maddie to suck my dick with that fish mouth

ayy lmao

its not us either, its fucking America

Australia

quotin dis

the US education system is designed to cater to the lowest common denominator which includes niggers and non-english-speaking spics

I am not joking in the slightest. In high school, in a 65% nigger high school, I didn't have to pay attention at all in class and was bored out of my fucking mind by the snail's pace at which the class was being taught. niggers are so stupid it's incredible sometimes.

be sure to include me in the screenshot on reddit XDDD

It's "RABBIT SYNDROME," and it's a side-effect from using powerful new antipsychotic drugs.

fuck off this comes from canada and usa

that's just a Lazor malfunction

Hue

>think no way
>double check pc principle
Holy fuck.

THEY KNOW. ITS A THING.

WEEWOO WEEWOO
Kek

Its called bitch mouth, a similar disease to bitch face.