When were you??

when were you??

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

is this garbage still airing

There were very little feels. Guess I was expecting it.

huh?

'no'

femenism won. The show is complete shit

better than Game of Thrones, you fucking pleb

really? this show is one of the best currently on air

great episode, sad to see Ragnar gone
Travis was the soul of the Vikings, dont know what happens to the show next

he's alive, it's all just a ruse
he's gonna crawl outta this hole in the next episode, screencap this post

It's Muslim raiding time friend

season 1 and 2 yes. You have to be blind not to see what it has become.

I thought season 3 was good, season 4 is underwhelming, but still decent

This shitshow thought it could be the new GoT.
These retards killed off any actors that looked like Vikings and could act.

Ragnars sons are all fags except Ivar.

why discussion of Vikings is basically non-existent on Sup Forums? While GOT is discussed every day

Anybody who is at all familiar with the sagas should have expected it.

10/10 episode

see

>These retards killed off any actors that looked like Vikings and could act
like who?

see season one

I watched it a little drunk and bawled my eyes out for an hour, I recommend the experience.

I was sat in Antioch smoking Hashish when Abdullah call

"Kafir is dead"

"no"

and you????

Last episode had much better feels. Any scene with both Ragnar and Ecbert talking is pure gold.

I have high hopes for psycho Ivar.

>THAT's why you stab a man before throwing him into a snake pit

Sup Forums mostly just hatewatches GOT

SHIELD
MAIDENS

Are you seriously suggesting Vikings has more unjustified badly written grrl power crap than GoT?
>BAD PUSSAY

feel sorry for any actors that wasted years of thier life on this shit. Only to be ruined by femenism tropes.

Ragnar's not son was the best thing to happen out of this garbage.

Finbros will take over Kattegat anyway. Lagertha aint got much time to rule.

But this episode was goat. I could watch Ragnar and Ecbert show all year.

>femenism

go on

Game of Thrones isn't based on historical events and it also doesn't air on the History Channel. The creators of Vikings should be fucking ashamed of themselves.

The same thing killed both shows. When will they learn?

How did they get all these snakes in Scandinavia?

Shield maidens were real to an extent and Game of Thrones shits on its source material even more.

femenisn ruinyd thes shew

Shied maidens were an afterthought, they never would have ruled anything or fought on the fronts.

>BEFORE YOU DIE, YOU WILL ATONE FOR THE SINS YOU HAVE COMMITTED AGAINST WOMYN KIND

Really? Maybe I'm being anal but I can't see King Aella saying this in real life.

>implying they give a shit about it

They starred in a big tv show and made money, they didn't waste anything. They were lucky to get in in the first place.

Yeah and King Ecbert was historically dead by this point and Ragnar Lothbrok probably wasn't just one guy. Dramatic license. They went a bit far with it for my taste in a couple episodes but as far as forced femenism goes there's far far worse in tv and film, and it's not a big part of this show.

>he thinks vikings is based on historical events

Thats what I've been saying. Stop trying to appease these cunts. They don't watch anyway

interesting thought, my friend.

et's spilled conts fagget

>Implying Ivar the Boneless isn't going to fucking kill Lagertha.

He finally died?

Good, time to drop this crap.

What the fuck did you expect to happen?

I don't watch the show, but you should get hyped for vengeance, I guess:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Great_Heathen_Army

The Old Gods expansion for Crusader Kings 2 has a start date with this.

Shield Maidens were real in the same sense that Athena or Aphrodite was real. They are written about in the Sagas, but there is no historical record of them. The fact that you think this tells me you need to stop watching tv so fucking much and pick up a fucking book.

He died like a Viking. I was proud. Aelle is going to die like a crying, screaming bitch and not make it to Valhalla.

They've found women in armor in some old tombs IIRC. Of course that could be purely ceremonial. There's very little actual historical record of any of this though if that's the criteria you're using. For all we know Ragnar Lothbrok is about as real as King Arthur.

It's not that weird for women to have some ability to fight in a raiding culture though, since there's no professional armies and they could have to defend themselves at any time.

it's going to be funny seeing lagertha die by the hands of a cripple

Bet you think Troy was a fake city too faggot

The viewer backlash is going to be especially hilarious.

Many feels were had. Can't wait Ivar to reck shit

Ivar will ride on Floki's shoulders like master blaster, screencap this

Normally this kind of thing, even though I'm glad they did it, would make me kind of drop a show.

But they did a pretty fucking good job essentially replacing Ragnar with Ivar.

Honestly surprised they didn't leave Ragnar's death to the season finale

+tall longhaired big guy

Where is also this stronk womyn bullshit coming from?

Micheal Hirst has been trolling feminists the whole time. It's true that he built up Lagertha into this unstoppable female warrior, but then he reveals that it's all so she can back playing housewife with Ragnar.

Kicking ass to get your husband and home back is about as anti- feminism as you can get. Lagartha needs Ragnar to be complete that should have feminist absolutely triggered.

Toasting foe tollstein

when do we see more of slavefu

When Ivar kills her.

I want to know what happened to Bjorn's qt scarredfu.

What was the purpose of that scene?

>Killing the best and most charismatic character and actor on your show

Aye. Tho I'm probably also dropping it at this point. Fimmel and his character were holding up the show, even through bad times. Can't imagine any following dynamic will be as interesting as Ragnar and Ecbert, for example. Sad to see it end, wished at least that this last arc was longer, it's been good.

It's Odin, (one eye) in disguise. The all father is waiting.

Odin is bearing close witness to the events in Kattegat and Ivar's rage, he is destined for great and terrible things.

Oh shit im sorry

>Can't imagine any following dynamic will be as interesting as Ragnar and Ecbert,
Why? They did it once, why can't they do it again?

Sorry for what?

All the interesting character interactions/dynamics were between Ragnar and someone else. No oen else in the show is as entertaining to watch interact with other characters.

>Ragnar/Athelstan
>Ragner/Floki
>Ragnar/Lagertha
>Ragnar/Eckbert
>Ragnar/Rollo

Yeah the show centered on Ragnar. Now Ivar will get the same treatment and they have the chance to build a new dynamic.

I wouldn't be surprised I'd that guy was an earlier extra who we might of seen in the back ground losing that eye

new

I thought they existed but limited to ceremonial functions only.

Aaaaaaaaaaaand... dropped.

Jesus fucking christ this is the dumbest bit of hackneyed cliche'd writing I've seen since they killed Caesar in Rome. Why the fuck would you kill off your most engaging character just for cheap drama? THEY KEEP DOING IT AND IT NEVER EVER WORKS

>people mad that history channel follow history
Ragnar is only part of the "story"
Yes, he was the pillar of the show, but Björn, Floki and Rollo are still able to carry.
His sons are shit tiered tho, and Lagertha has dropped in quality in the recent episodes.

>Bjorn, Floki, and Rollo are still able to carry.
>thinking fucking Rollo of all people can carry this show.

Nigga, how fucking delusional are you?

So delusional he thinks Ivar the Based is shit tier

>Ivar
>interesting

Lol.

>Björn, Floki and Rollo are still able to carry

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Fuck no. They're decent characters but they cannot carry this show.

I'd like Ivar a lot better if he wasn't ugly

IDK Why, I'm not gay or anything, but I find him really annoying to look at. And it makes me not like him.

It's funny to me this shit show was still going on and will continue to go on. Sure it's not GoT tier but it's really bad

>Harry the Boneless
>He's over there, in that bucket

Vikings has the best battles tho

Does Sup Forums actually like television, I can't remember one thread I've been in here where the consensus was positive

He isn't ugly, he just has a shitty haircut.

Dropped it a as soon as they killed off the sexy nympho queen.

Nah he has an ugly face

All of the brothers are ugly and shitty looking actually, except Ubbe. But even Ubbe is weak and lame.

Ivar's the only one there that isn't ugly or stupid looking

Why does The Last Kingdom - a show about saxons - have better Vikings, while Vikings - a show about Vikings - has better saxons?

really coggins my noggin

>just for cheap drama

That's just like...your opinion man

this guy gets it

That faggot on the left always reminds me of pruane4ever

NEXT WEEK
ON
VIKINGS

Shorthair lesbochick is kill
Lagertha is kill
Sigurd gets assblasted

Meanwhile Ecbert has visions of Ragnar that keep Travis in the cast (Thank the Allfather)

The show is based roughly on historical events (Ragnar may or may not have actually existed), and the way he died in the sagas was like that. It makes way for the next story arc - The Great Heathen Army.

I hate that Sup Forums is such a shitty board that this post wasn't taken for the obvious dig at people complaining it was meant to be.

>complains about killing off JULIUS CAESAR in ROME

christ

>that hairline

premature balding is a sign of being high test

I'm looking forward to seeing some shitskins get fucked up

I just hope the show has the balls to be anti-islamic. Which of course it won't because it's fully pozzed now. It'd be amusing to see them treat Islamists the way they treated Christians in the earlier raids (killing them in their churches, insulting their god)

Would be hilarious for them to attack while everyone is praying or something

Anyway I don't have super high hopes but I hope the battles are at least good. I just hope there aren't annoying muslim characters