Literally no training

>literally no training
>able to beat Kylo Ren (the same Kylo Ren that killed shitloads of Jedi trained by Luke)

What were they thinking when they made her this strong? Holy shit JJ Abrams is a fucking hack

Kylo Ren was a bitch who could barely force push because of how mixed up in the head he was. Also he had a hole in his side.

M

A

R

Y

Daisy Ridley > Felicity Jones

S

>What were they thinking when they made her this strong?

She's a strong empowered woman and if you don't like it you're on the wrong side of history

U

>i don't know how to pay attention to a film
maybe movies aren't for you
ever considered just sucking your thumb for entertainment?

wrong, nigger

he stopped a pulse blast effortlessly in the beginning of the movie, he was stupid strong.

She boipussed the character deveopment.

Shut the fuck up tripfag.

E

Rey is naturally in tune with the force and unintentionally used that to her advantage in her fight with Kylo. kind of like when Luke went ballistic on Vader.

all of her other major feats that aren't force-related are pretty cheesy and nonsensical though desu

but it's fucking star wars so who cares that much anyway

No, you are on the wrong side of modern history. You think you know everything but you don't know shit.

They kept showing you how powerful Chewie's bowcaster was throughout the film. Kylo took one right to his sides.

In nu-Wars, that's not that strong, Vader redirected one with his hand in Rogue One.

it was pretty common in the EU as well.

We all actually do. Either you explain shit or be ready to catch shit, flying directly into your face.
Currently, this xenomorph is literally overpowered, bland, annoying Mary Sue.
And there are very few ways to explain it, they'll have to work fly hard to make this exciting.

Check your privilege cis scum. White males had their turn

Bunny>Necromorph

I recently rewatched this shitstain of a flick and I think the idea of him being ahot by the bowcaster and Rey winning as a result was okay (they spend basically the whole movie showing how it BTFOs regular stormtroopers) but they shouldn't have let her have perfect lightsaber handling.

> kind of like when Luke went ballistic on Vader.

Vader was being pulled to the light and Luke to the Dark side, a totally different scenario.

>dark side user
>gets injured
>doesn't get stronger

I already explained it you mong. It is known in Star Wars that people who are more gifted with the force, even the ones who don't know it, are generally fucking successful in their endeavors.

it's also very likely that, again, like Luke, she tuned into the dark side and just went ham on him. which, for the final time, like Luke, would not be very hard considering how force-sensitive she's shown to be. Luke required very little training to get to where he is, it was more of a gradual realization of power than anything.

I am almost positive the only reason people went bitching about how that fight turned out is it because it happened to be a girl beating a boy. Sup Forumsmemers are just as rampant in bitching about everything as SJWs.

because it's totally unlikely that Rey did the exact same thing.. lol.. the only difference would be that Rey is being pulled more due to her anger and hatred and fear and all that BS

He was strong then, the emotional shit came later. That's why he was so weak by the end. He killed his own father.

Even Hamill said that xenorey pulling lightsaber is some concentrated bullshit. Literally nothing to talk about, marey sue is fact.

I think you mean the exact same scenario because the writer is a hack fraud pulling from his previous work.

I didn't have a problem with Ren losing, but I didn't like the execution. He was cornering her until the cliff then something happened and she completely dominated him. Ren didn't even do or say something that rageworthy. I mean, surely, there could've been a better way of doing it.

all of you retards bitching in this thread about mary sue rey are wasting your time

its already confirmed kylo roflstomps her and greatly injures luke in a 2 on 1 in episode 8

Vader fucking absorbed blaster shots into his hand in empire strikes back on Bespin

No its not known. Currently we know nothing about rey, except she was left on the desert planet as a child. So, I can assume she was not one of Luke's students. She lived 20 years as a scavenger, knowing nothing about the force, even doubting its existence. And then she managed to use fucking mind trick. Who told her about it? Luke saw obi wan using it, but nobody told rey you can mind trick people with the force. She managed to out force the guy, who stopped and hold blaster bolt in mid air, probed people with the force, pulled fucking first order officers with it, knocked out rey with it. And yet she pulled light saber. Kek. That's some ridiculous bullshit right there. Currently her character is retarded Mary Sue, and ep7 is total garbage.

He was using the Dark Side and the pain just to not black out.

no....... his mandalorian crash gauntlet absorbed the shot, idiot. god you people are so fucking dumb -___-

Why has no one raped Rey in that desert planet?

>I think you mean the exact same scenario

No, Vader and Luke were father and son, Vader wanted Luke to embrace the dark side and Luke wanted Vader to be Anakin again. They both do that in their final duel.

Rey and Kylo were two strangers fighting, Kylo was a dark side user who didn't use his pain, suffering and rage to get stronger after being injured and Rey was DUDE THE FORCE LMAO.

That's not canon

>believing autistic EU shit
well given how autistic you are i guess i shouldnt be surprised

but anyway, literally straight from the screenplay:
Faster than the wink of an eye, Han draws his blaster and pops off a few shots directly at Vader. The Dark Lord quickly raises his hand, deflecting the bolts into one of the side walls, where they explode harmlessly. Just as quickly, Han's weapon zips into Vader's hand.

inb4 the screeching aspie declares that disney canon is bad and that EU was always better

like a true manchild

Wrong

How do you think she stopped herself from starving to death when she did not find enough supplies to sell for food?

I'm guessing there was no rape involved, however consented sexual favours in exchange for food? Yes. There were all kinds of aliens there and would have genitals just like humans so use your imagination.

if you can't get why kylo's attempts to harness his rage and pain didn't work out for him, maybe you should find another franchise to latch onto

i don't think star wars is for you

>IM ACTING
Who the fuck casted her?

fuck off, Rey is pure

No he rekts Rey and stalemates Luke.

nice meme

I was actually surprised by how tame the aliens were when she told that scavenger who trying to capture BB8 to fuck off. You'd think he would rather attack Rey with his massive bull.

no, he utterly decimates rey and knicks off luke's arms, as well as his saber. then he force pushes him off a cliff and assumes him to be dead

the end of the movie is snoke arriving with a ship in-person and him and kylo taking rey

This, Felicity is way too old.

That's easy to do when you have a metal hand.

maybe he should try to be less of an edgy teenager and realize he is a jedi through and through

*BRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPP*

wrong

she was already a skilled fighter

this desu
she had the force

This.

Jakku is a fucking grimy shithole full of shitters who just wanna fuck your shit up. Of course she's been fighting all her life, the fucking staff and her use of it makes that obvious enough.

People just like to willfully ignore that she's strong in the force and had good combat skills prior to the movie events.

wrong

But not a fucking Jedi knight, retard.

>full of shitters who just wanna fuck your shit up
They looked pretty civil for a bunch of sand niggers, actually.

why are you so angry

also kylo was already weakened and emotionally wrecked

rey was enraged, powerful with the force, a skilled fighter and momentarily slipping into the dark side

don't be obtuse

>with the force
>was not sure whether its myth or not
>THATS NOT HOW THE FORCE WORKS

who this

The fact that Finn could use a lightsaber competently on his first attempts was much more of a transgression desu.

Unlike her and her life of struggle with a staff he would probably have trained with that spinny melee weapon we saw used against him.

It's more believable that he would have cut his own arm off than survive a duel with even an extremely weakened Kylo.

Padme

Patalie Nortman

Can you source any of this bullshit?

Isn't it implied that she was trained but Kylo wiped her memories after he saved her while the his bros wiped Luke's school, as shown in the flashback

Movie is shit, just like everything from SW apart from ep 4 and 5, what the fuck did you niggers expect?

Bullshit. She was on the desert planet at the age of 6 or something, while those students were definitely older. Those slaughtered students were more like some teenagers, or even Kylos age, since he was one of them.

White Male = Bad!

Everyone Else = Good!

That is why. (Kylo is mystery meat too but close enough to white for Jewish work.)

Not only that, that weird stormtrooper defeated Finn easier than Kylo did.

she's a descendant of the emperor so she has crazy latent force powers

Every time a fag says boy pussy we get a year closer to the rapture.

Dark siders may gain strength from pain but getting maimed is getting maimed and it fucks your body. By this logic, Anakin should have kicked Obi Wan's ass with the Force alone after losing his limbs.

No. The timeline wrecks this. It's also been directly said that the flashback with Kylo and the Knights of Ren in the rain killing that guy isn't the jedi massacre.

why is it always star wars fans trying to pass fanfiction and shitty headcanons as facts?

This will most likely be his arc. We also have no idea why he's so determined to be on the dark side. I doubt it's just about being an edgy teenager but like everything else in the ST, it's locked away in a dumbass mystery box so they can get their Disneybucks for the next movie.

No, the rumor is that Kylo thrashes Rey and knocks her off a cliff, then Luke comes and kicks his ass enough that he's forced to retreat.

That's because Kylo was purposefully drawing out the fight. Once Finn got in his hit, he ended it in two moves. Which suggests he could have done that from the start if he wasn't going on an autist rage.

--------------

FUCK YOU

He was bleeding out you tard. He only beat Finn because of sheer adrenaline.

its
idiot

A C T I N G

But really this is awful.

Stop bullying Daisy

thanks user

never

Vader got the best waifu

doing that kind of shit is supposed to make you stronger with the darkside

I guess, but Kylo clearly knew about her since he he got pissed when he heard about a girl from Jakku. There is probably some actual backstory that explains her skills but JJ is trying to be the smort guy with his Lost tier writing

It doesn't with this character. The whole point is that he sucks at being on the dark side.

Nah, he probably was just on edge because he assumed she was from that village he slaughtered. Or they'll reveal that he's seen her in some vision before.

They haven't met.

Then why would Snoke keep relying on him?