pastebin.com/BxSqb0Sf

CROOKED HILLARY GUIDE
crookedhillary.com (WEBSITE FOR SALE)
pastebin.com/v7WHnG6b
wikileaks.org/clinton-emails/
imgur.com/a/VzlEf

Other urls found in this thread:

rawx.io/poll.html
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/17/two-mich-gop-delegates-join-new-plot-dump-trump/86067656/
breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/18/final-fantasy-dead-broke-desperate-nevertrumpers-dream-of-buying-the-donald-out/
youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs
realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/05/27/in_1996_a_preview_of_trumps_made-for-tv_convention_130661.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>polls

FUCK OFF SHILL

>le graph made to look more dramatic than it actually is that also includes "Mike Down's Center"-tier polls that are obvious outliers

>$0.02 has been deposited into your account

And the polls are already turning around

threadly reminder

Sup Forums is under attack from reddit

REMINDER

How do we defeat Hillary.

Breaking the Trump echo chamber really brings out the 'tism.

should've voted Jeb.

Jeb is the only candidate who can consistently beat Donald Drumpf.

Slow and Steady is the only viable strategy against a stage 4 HillDog.

Trump is in way over his head.

>

Shying away from what is happening won't help, it just makes us look like bitches.

We need to attack Hillary more often, harder then ever.

Keep in mind, when Trump gave that scathing speech about Obama/Hillary they we're literally on television hours later defend themselves, going after her pisses them off and makes them look retarded when they rebuttal.

Kill yourself, retard. Thanks for reading.

Very nice

Kameraden lets help fund The Don's campaign with trumpcoin
We can make it Mainstream by sending it to big news Websites and post about it on Twitter

Also help trumpcoin get to #1:
rawx.io/poll.html

I'm not pretending polls don't exist, but that graph on RCP doesn't tell the whole story. Just look at the raw data.

Hillary got her "bump" from nomination and Trump had a shit week, but some of the polls you can tell are obvious outliers when compared to any of the surrounding polls.

Scam alert

>polls
shill thread.

actual thread is still alive and has almost 200 posts left

PRAISE KEK

By voting for Trump

FINISH THIS ONE
FINISH THIS ONE

KEK'S BLESSINGS UPON THIS THREAD

>mfw KEK gave Trump the 77777777 get

forum slide poser thread

real thread
real thread

TFW Trump WILL have the nomination stolen from him at the convention

TFW PLEDGED Trump delegates are discussing changing the rules and pledging their support for an alternative

TFW 2 weeks ago vegas odds said 1% chance of 2nd ballot. Now it is at 12%

From The article:

"Republican activists Wendy Day of Howell and Barbara Bookout of Grand Rapids said Friday they are part of a growing multi-state network of delegates who are discussing changing the convention rules and freeing bound delegates from being forced to vote for Trump on the first ballot at the July 18-21 national party meeting."

Full article:
detroitnews.com/story/news/politics/2016/06/17/two-mich-gop-delegates-join-new-plot-dump-trump/86067656/

>checks flag

oy vey, triggeres

Good morning and Happy Father's Day to all dads of pol.
Maga

Stop posting this you fucking shill.

Thanks.

>us

But user I'm you, under a proxy

don't people deserve to know the truth?

Yea, no one seems to notice that Clintons support is EXACTLY THE FUCKING SAME and yet Trump has a huge dip.

Did garry Johnson take it all? No. They increase the margin of error or play with the numbers to make it a poll with... 20% empty space.

44+38=82

Who has the other 18% huh? Trump does. Those polls are bullshit, and you guys should be ashamed for not beating the shit out of the people who do this stuff.

>Final Fantasy: Dead Broke, Desperate #NeverTrumpers Dream of Buying The Donald Out

breitbart.com/2016-presidential-race/2016/06/18/final-fantasy-dead-broke-desperate-nevertrumpers-dream-of-buying-the-donald-out/

>Oh, hey there Mr Goldstein, saw that poll you put 18% space into the other day making it look like Trump is losing support to subvert the democratic process and trick people into not voting for him

>Dont do that again

I'm voting for Jeb Bush as VP. He's a true conservative!

It's far from the truth.

You can mine Trumpcoin, for starters.
It's a bunch of disinfo.

fake
I remember that get. It was some frog talking about who ever the fuck their leader is.

its fraud buddy, look at what they said about it:

>Trump Calls To Make All Campaign Donations Crypto, Launches TrumpCoin
>US Presidential candidate Donald Trump calls for mandating that elections be exclusively funded by cryptocurrency, drawing harsh criticism from his rivals, from Ted Cruz to Bernie Sanders
>Today, US presidential candidate Donald Trump announced his plan to make campaign donations exclusively in cryptocurrency. At a campaign rally in Wisconsin, Trump used the statement as an opportunity to take a shot at the wife of his rival main Ted Cruz, Heidi, who had previously worked at multinational investment banking firm Goldman Sachs.
>“Listen up folks, we gotta be smart about campaign donations. Look at Ted Cruz. He’s being bankrolled by the big banks. His wife, not much of a looker, I might add, definitely could be better in the face department, she’s in bed with the banks. Believe me. She used to work for them, she probably still does. We gotta start making campaign donations cryptocurrency-only. That’s right. We need to get the big banks out of it completely.”
>Trump stated that prefers to accept campaign donations in Trumpcoin, a cryptocurrency modeled after his likeness. “Look, and you better believe me folks, it's a great coin. Classy. It looks like gold. You won’t find a better cryptocurrency out there anywhere. Trust me.”

>look at what they said about it:
Who?

what happened to KEK WILLS IT edition?

i can find it on my desktop but not laptop

there was almost no trump content in the thread but there was a bunch of really fucked up posts

am i going insane?

i think i'm losing it Sup Forums seriously wtf is this shit

whoever is promoting it

What kind of mod deletes a thread with a get like that. That's some maximum level faggotry.

well, you cant deny that cryptos are a very good alternative to normal currencies and trumpcoin might be a huge succes like bitcoin

April 1st dude, check the date, or the comments, before you shill disinfo

I guess their rationale is that if they spam 4 fake polls at a time, its less of an outlier. Even on Reuter's bullshit poll, it went from +15 Clinton (LOL) to +10 in 2 days. So it probably went from more like +4 to even, if you take out the "likely voter" fuckery. I really only trust PPP at this point. If Trump is statistically tied with her in VIRGINIA, he could flip Penn., NY, NJ, NH, etc.

youtube.com/watch?v=ZbM6WbUw7Bs

add to all future OPs forever pls thank u

>plane
>golf courses
>huge buildings with his name on it
>penthouse with walls of gold
Why do liberals think he is not rich?

No. Not only has the RNC came out and said its not illegal, but they are firmly behind Trump. Not to mention, Manafort is a genius and invented the modern made for tv convention. TWO whole delegates? Wow.

realclearpolitics.com/articles/2016/05/27/in_1996_a_preview_of_trumps_made-for-tv_convention_130661.html

>Trump is only 80% as successful as he claims to be
>guess I'm #MentallyHill now

look at this nerd in his high waters

>Why do liberals think he is not rich?
people are too dumb to realize that taxable income =/= your entire wealth

STOP POSTING IN THE SHILL THREAD YOU RETARDS

Trump can't fill arenas anymore

Neither can Hillary, so I guess it's about even.